How can people let themselves go like this

how can people let themselves go like this

Attached: Bridget-Fonda-now-feature-3.jpg (1033x688, 135.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont get into car accidents

Didn't anyone see her like for the last 10 years?

yeah she vanished. Probably had a mental breakdown + binge ate

If I was an actor, or even a celebrity, that had fallen out of favour and couldn't find work I'd be paranoid about shit like that. Imagine putting on twenty stone, drunk as fuck at 10am, surrounded by empty beer cans and kebab boxes. The phone rings
>user, it's me, you won't have heard of me but I used to be a big fan. I want you to come in and read for a part

No. I couldn't let myself go knowing any day I might get a call. Unless I had fuck you money and was basically retired like Matt Perry.

How did anyone even identify this person? It looks like any random granny you'd find walking around the grocery store.

>On February 27, 2003, she suffered a serious car crash in Los Angeles that caused a fracture in a vertebra.[10] In March of the same year, she became engaged to film composer and former Oingo Boingo frontman Danny Elfman, and they married in November.[11] In 2005, they had a son together.[12][13]
Back problems and child birth.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape remake when?

Bridget Fonda? More like Bingin Fondue

She'd be fine if she was 20 years younger with that figure imo

time

honestly I respect her for retiring before hitting the wall and to focus on taking care of her kids

Depression is a woman's worst enemy

lol am 35 almost and I am at my peak physical form. Fuck mutts who never went to gym or counted calories. I look the best I have ever been. The only problem is some joint pain once a month.

Fantastic trolling, there is no way you isn't know people in their 30s

I still would

Just literally jog for 30 minutes 5 times a week and you will look normal. No reason to look like this.

They are incorrect. I have changed nothing about my general routine for eating habits or general exercise (a bit less) from when I was younger and I am 35. I weigh and look basically the same apart from shaving my head due to hair loss, having less muscle mass that I could increase if I worked out more and obviously just general skin aging in places. I didn't randomly become obese and I don't have to manage my eating any differently to avoid it.

>married to danny elfman

How does this happen? How does someone lose all fashion sense all of a sudden and shit its ridiculsauce

Attached: Bridget-Fonda-now-08.jpg (1033x688, 108.2K)

Drinking coffee and painkiller pill addiction

Luisssssssssss

this life is long and shit happens
just say you want a thread shitting on this woman because she is fat now and move on

She is almost 60. What do you expect?

>be fit as fuck
>do shitton of atheltics
>have one fucking bike accident during a race
>stupidly decide to finish it instead of going to the first aid tent
>doc next day says all the muslcely in the legs are crushed
>can't fucking walk for 6 months let alone do any sport for a year
>covid hits
>gain some 30kg in 3 years
The worst part is that I didn't even really noticed just how fat I've gotten until recently, heavier sure, no sixpack and shit, but the utter mass I gained only became apparent when I tried to do push ups and collapsed after the third.

If you're lucky. Most people look worse at 30. She's rich as shit, so she is able to hold up a bit bitter.

Try old age. She is like, 58 years old. At that age, you become ugly, old and tired. Sure shitload of plastic surgeries might cover some of it, but you won't gonna be as pretty as your young adult years.

IS IT THIS SIDE???

LUIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

>>How does someone lose all fashion sense all of a sudden

She would look worse if she try to be fashionable at such age

Attached: 2021-09-16-Elfman4-main-copy.jpg (1600x900, 1.22M)

I had a similar situation. I was 25 and getting my life on track. I went to the gym almost every day, ate really well, took really good care of myself. One night driving back from my girlfriend's place I fell asleep at the wheel because I was cocky and thought I could just drive home instead of spending the night with her. Went right through a turn, over a curb, took out a road sign, launched into the air and landed about two feet to the left of a giant ass tree. It was an eye-opening experience for me and I started taking my health a lot more seriously. I got into the best shape of my life and for a couple years I was on top of the world. Then one night the same exact scenario happens, except now I'm going down a ditch and the car lands nose down leaning against a tree. I even took out a telephone pole on the way down. I woke up on the side of the road realizing I had crawled out of my car covered in blood and glass. Just scratches, no injuries. But it was such a crazy experience that I just became obsessed with the fact that I almost died. Twice. My health went to the wayside and I put back on nearly 50lbs. My body has never recovered.

Funny enough, I got into another accident a year ago except this time I was hit by another driver. Really fucked up my back and neck. So now I'm that 30 something out of shape dad who can't sit or stand too long without limping. It fucking sucks. I want to go back so bad. It also makes me wonder if the universe wants me dead. Three fucking near fatal car accidents in 10 years

She’s a mom. She looks fine for a mom. Good on her for not just being a whore and then divorcing a rich man.

Neither explain or justify that type of weight gain.

user, she is near 60 and Danny is near 80. Both of them are quite old, yet, some youngsters these days just don't give attention to their actual age and birth year. The images of their younger days stuck with their minds and can't comprehend the present.

Once you fuck your back up, it's over. You can't exercise well, you'll get on pills just to be able to function properly, you will get depressed and spend all day in bed. It will ruin your life. Take care of your spine.

Attached: Max Payne.jpg (640x480, 48.88K)

I just can't believe it. I really don't.

Attached: 1634173663275.jpg (1024x1019, 123.45K)

Imagine blaming the universe because you decided to drive when you should just be sleeping. You were probably drunk or high too, insufferable prick.

>have been skeleton-tier all of my life
>in my late 20s my back has suddenly been getting shittier and shittier
>the last few weeks it's just feeling fucked
It's all downhill from here now. Fully expecting to suddenly be disgustingly overweight by 30.

she's like 60 years old
what do you expect?

i struggle to believe that's her

She had a kid in her 40's, broke her back in a car accident, and I'm guessing got depressed and/or had back pain issues. Maybe starting boozing. So many women that age drink a bottle of wine per night and end up looking like that within a decade.

>how can people let themselves go like this
high carb, low fat diet endorsed by the medical establishment

Attached: 1643337353890.webm (1280x688, 2.99M)

Attached: bridge-fonda-walking.jpg (2000x1333, 425.54K)

>how can people let themselves go like this

Attached: OP.jpg (405x398, 28.2K)

>no longer getting paid millions to stay fit
>get fat
It isn’t rocket science man.

excuse after excuse. you could still exercise if you were in a wheelchair and eat your normal calorie intake daily

> high carb, low fat
Atchually it’s high simple carb high fat that’s the problem diet.

And eating more than you burn.

Pain. Simple as.

that's literally me right now btw

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000708724934.jpg (1013x1523, 1.14M)

>your normal intake is x
>your normal burn is y
>you become injured, reducing your normal burn to a fraction
>get fat

Why is this so difficult to comprehend?

noted digits
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU

Attached: Bridget-Fonda-was-pictured-running-errands-in-Los-Angeles-3886613.jpg (590x958, 99.88K)

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000708724970(2).jpg (1122x1679, 1.13M)

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000708725052.jpg (1053x1580, 956.93K)

>OMG A 60 YEAR OLD WOMAN NO LONGER LOOKS LIKE THE SEXY BLONDE FROM THE EARLY 90s
It happens guys, leave her alone.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000708725092.jpg (1575x2365, 1.93M)

im the opposite, i was a chubby nerd in school now im gigachad.

inb4 Tara Reid

I dunno, it just happens.
>t. 30 yo who's let himself go

Attached: 1648909744268.jpg (960x894, 39.17K)

WHY DO PAPARAZZIS KEEP TAKING PICTURES OF HER
LEAVE THE POOR WOMAN ALONE
SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE SEEN

Attached: actor_angry-christian-bale.jpg (300x300, 41.47K)

Jesus Christ it’s true then, white women really age like milk

In her case more like Deep Fried Heavy Cream

Back shit sucks. I wouldn't be surprised if she had an opiod problem that started with the pills after the accident. That kind of shit can spiral really easily into depression and weight gain.

>this life is long and shit happens
indeed.

Attached: lifecomesatyou.webm (496x960, 2.26M)

It happens.

Attached: marlon.jpg (640x850, 86.44K)

White women age different.

shit happens

damn, time is cruel