Why are Muslim/Christian movies so fucking boring?

For fuck sake, you guys have demons, angels and monsters.
Why not make a movie about them? Why is your shit always boring?
Nobody wants to watch a movie about a Christian family that's trying to stay religious in the modern world.

Attached: Archangel Michael.png (900x900, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166142091/#166142091
youtu.be/x_6UFwr9QDA
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/11/the-message-the-movie-about-islam-that-sparked-a-hostage-crisis-in-dc/264939/
muslimskeptic.com/2022/04/04/music-and-the-devil-in-the-west-what-does-islam-say/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166142091/#166142091

If a christian director makes a film, it's a christian film. having said that I really, really like st. michael and i would probably end up enjoying some shit tier capeshit style film featuring him.

The anglogermcucks that make those movies just use Christianity as a cloak to promote their anglogermcuck ethos. It’s not even real Christianity.

Passion 2 will show Christ fighting demons in Hell.

Attached: The Passion of the Christ.jpg (1080x608, 110.5K)

Real christian kino right here

Absolutely this. If you wanna watch angels smashing demons with their fists and think that's real christianity you haven't understood a single thing about it. Watch this movie.

Attached: images.jpg (455x674, 41.55K)

/thread

Attached: images.jpeg-16.jpg (454x676, 33.49K)

>that's not a biblically accurate angel

Attached: 1549825109693.png (454x520, 10.64K)

Also the Ten Commandments is absolutely top tier, the scene with the queen and Moses' biological mother in which they're going back and forth in an argument about who's Moses "real" mother is absolutely moving and tense.

youtu.be/x_6UFwr9QDA
Has been funded and released.

It has Jewish religious music and uses Hebrew terms.

Nigga this is a Jewish movie.

>Muslim movies
Bitch which ones? Islam prohibits making visual images of any prophet, so any biographical movie about Muhammad's life is out of the question from the get go (inb4 The Message was made by non-Muslims).

You think ANY Muslim director would have made Prince of Egypt? Or the Ten Commandments? Or Passion of the Christ?

That's boring and gay
Angels fighting demons is way cooler

I'm not even religious and Christian movies are kino as fuck. What's the matter with you?

The director of The Message was a muslim though.

>(inb4 The Message was made by non-Muslims).
Fuck you I was gonna mention this.

But a lot of Muslim grew up watching this. I don't remember anyone calling it blasphemous and IT IS an Islamic movie, so it counts.

>You think ANY Muslim director would have made Prince of Egypt? Or the Ten Commandments? Or Passion of the Christ?

Never in a million years. Too many psychos and extremists.
If a Muslim director made something like that, a soldier of peace will probably come visit his studio wearing a bomb vest.

Attached: 15612873321.png (901x507, 564.97K)

Jews/protestants make them

>protestants
They're Christians right? What's wrong with them?

I disagree since Christian metaphors are destined to help you find Salvation first and foremost.
For a movie were an arc of redemption is part of the plot and there's a visual Christian depiction, give A Dark Song a watch (the final scene where the main character makes a journey until she meets the entity she wanted to meet)

Then those Muslims were outright heretics then, since they were doing something that their religion EXPLICITLY forbids.

>For fuck sake, you guys have demons, angels and monsters.
Because most of that is Native European Faiths folklore that christianity absorbed in order to appeal to the goyi... I mean "pagans" we say "pagans" now. :^). Christianity is boring, not nuanced and the opposite of good kino.
>They're Christians right? What's wrong with them?
It's not the {correct} brand of christianity. Semitic infighting is common. Don't get involved into sand people's fights. This is a core European mistake.

They're heretics.

>he hasn’t seen turkish horror movies about jinn
They are really good horror/occult kino.

Keep coping, LARPagan.

>Christianity is boring
Bullshit, I've read the Bible from start to finish and if there's one thing that it absolutely never was is boring, the book of revelations alone completely refutes this argument.

Why would they be heretics? Making movies isn’t haram unless it has haram themes and images. The message was very tasteful and good in that regard.

>Why would they be heretics?
Because they're doing something that their religion explicitly forbids, that is, making images of Muhammad and his companions.

How?

>blocks your path

Attached: A1abi3dnL9L._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 1.16M)

>Making movies isn’t haram
It literally is, there have been several fatwas declared against movies, hell even photographs are considered haram by many, the average Muslims doesn't give a shit of course, but the prohibition is still there.

Making images of his companions aren’t forbidden and he isn’t shown in The Message.

Pagan as fuck.

It depends on who gave out those fatwas. There is no central authority in Islam. Several theologians generally debate these things until eventually there is a consensus or it stays unclear.

>Making images of his companions aren’t forbidden
These Muslims obviously disagreed:
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/11/the-message-the-movie-about-islam-that-sparked-a-hostage-crisis-in-dc/264939/

>you guys have demons, angels and monsters.
>Why not make a movie about them?
what do you mean, there are plenty of movies featuring that?

Attached: prophecy.jpg (1548x2291, 522.07K)

>It depends on who gave out those fatwas.
So you simply choose to ignore those that do consider movies to be haram.
No different than Christians.
Gotcha.

Wrong.

No I mean epic Lord of the Rings type movies. We wanna see movies based on the War in Heaven.

Attached: file.png (800x1030, 1.83M)

Cope Christoid.
LOTR is pagan.

Completely and utterly wrong.

Why hasn't anyone made a movie about the revolution in heaven? Too abstract?

Maximum copium.

There are many different people with different opinions so that’s bound to happen.

Not really it’s that certain theologians are corrupt or work under government pressure. In Saudi Arabia women weren’t allowed to drive till recently for example. We know that many women rode horses in the prophet’s time so it doesn’t make sense to forbid that.

Angels are enbies. We need biblically accurate enbies.

Because it always comes down to propaganda and playing the victim. It could be done much more effectively if the film promoted Christian values without being so on the nose about accepting Christ. They should teach his lessons about being a good person instead.

The whole Paradise Lost stuff isn't biblical. It's protestant fan fiction.

>Not really it’s that certain theologians are corrupt
Which of course are the ones that disagree with you.
Did you know that Islam also forbids fucking music?
muslimskeptic.com/2022/04/04/music-and-the-devil-in-the-west-what-does-islam-say/

The author agrees with me, you fatherless cretin.

The author was a pagan of the highest caliber.

Because self righteous fundamentalist types will dismiss it and say its demonic or something.
Anytime one of those types of pastors gets a slightly iffy feeling about anything they preach that its 100% evil

The Passion is great and it made me love Jesus. It’s somewhat difficult to explain, but seeing Jesus’ pain and sacrifice in such a visceral manner changed me.

You dont want a christian movie you want a marvel movie.

(You)

Who gives an actual fuck? It's a spectacle anyone familiar with Christian dogma would want to see. I mean they'd fuck it up, but the potential is there.

Same
Basically my mind says "I caused that"

It's painfully obvious from the text, his latent paganism shows.

Ill take Tolkiens word for it, rather than yours, you gross tranny.

There is so much potential for a fantasy film based on Christian mythology but if an American Christian evangelical type does it they will just cringe it up.
It needs to be made by somebody who understands Catholicism since that is the branch of Christianity that is most interesting and that has all the best aesthetics/art/rituals/etc

Attached: semana-santa_ostern-in-spanien.jpg (1449x966, 75.4K)

It's just you and other atheist/agnostic ilk. You want capeshit with Christian aesthetics.

Can you argue why lotr is pagan or christian

>Moses
>Christian
kek

He's right though. Look at Paradise Lost. Badass satan and literal war in heaven. It and potc are the only good christian media and ironically black metal (not including stuff like lotr or narnia, which aren't overtly christian images). Although there are good christian fantasy books that have angels, demons and monsters fighting.

>Release Saint Michael superhero film
>Becomes movie of the year
>Use it to start a Christianity cinematic universe.
>Make tons of money
>Takeover Hollywood
>Name the Jew
>Remove the gays
>Boost church attendance
>Take over the world

Attached: 13677213498751.png (750x375, 391.87K)

>It and potc are the only good christian media and ironically black metal

Attached: 1558554519669.png (600x536, 253.27K)

Based but hollywood would never allow it if it doesnt show Christianity in a bad light somehow.
We need an unpozzed alternative to hollywood

>American Christian evangelical type
Americans ruined Christianity