Could Andy Dick make a comeback at this stage of his life?

Could Andy Dick make a comeback at this stage of his life?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-09 155139.png (253x448, 147.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjN0vFdne-M
odysee.com/@forbiddencontent:c/andydickmugged:2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened?

Got mugged by a black dude in Vegas youtube.com/watch?v=IjN0vFdne-M

No, he's got the Lovitz hex. Jewish magic that directly affects his credit score.

He’s a boxer now

He killed Phil Hartman's wife.

Dios mio...

Andy Dick is a fucking subhuman

Being a gay, Dick's face was all he had left. It's only a matter of time until the reporting of his inevitable suicide.

Wasn't that chick engaged to him at one point?

yeah

He looks so much like my dad, I hate that. My dad was a notorious pedophile too. He bought my mom when she was 13 from her crackhead parents for $300 when he was 35 and kept her prisoner in his home deep in the country where no one could help and kept her there for 4 years until she escaped. Also he killed at least 12 people that I'm aware of. Good thing he is dead now. I found one of the dead bodies down by the creek buried in a shallow grave

Kermit showing up randomly and saying nothing is one of the funniest things i've seen recently.

How'd he do it?

and how'd he fuck it up?

>all the NPCs in the comment section who think Hartman's wife wouldn't have killed him had it not been for Andy giving her a bump of cocaine

It was rare podcast kino/hilarity

>Sign in to confirm your age

Attached: eifjniorqeniniown.jpg (785x731, 99.67K)

Looks like things have gone from Sinbad to Sinworse!

Attached: norm.jpg (400x400, 17.13K)

here, I mirrored it on Odysee odysee.com/@forbiddencontent:c/andydickmugged:2

A little drinkin', a little fightin', a little fuckin'.

andy and bam margera should get together and do some earthrocking

thank you

lmao. dunno who the fuck this guy is but looks like a faggot. it's funny to watch faggot get hit. kek. also, why was that green fog in the video. anyway the first woman is pretty hot.

Attached: KekAmin.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

>Andy= my dick
>Black dude= me when I watch mom pov pr0n

"Well Done!"

Fucking fucking NIGGERS!

kek

It's Saturday, and all the kids are home.

Kek

>How'd he do it?
Well he's charismatic and kind of funny.
>and how'd he fuck it up?
By being Andy Dick.

You can see how that bitch just want to burst out laughing lmao

Attached: ahi.png (600x450, 89.83K)

He good her back on a bad path. She might of still killed him but that's just hypothetical at this point.

What the fuck is up with this podcast
>host trying not to laugh when he reveals his beaten face
>Kermit the fucking Frog puppet shows up on the split screen for no reason

didn't he get metooed?

western media related content is becoming stranger and stranger each day.

Attached: kermit.png (2054x1139, 2.53M)

Kermit does resemble Kek, which is a god of chaos and Kek was summoned a lot some number of years ago on this very site.

Did anybody ever like Andy Dick?

Andy Dick's coke dealer. Actually all of his dealers.

it was actually Jon Lovitz who attacked him but Andy is too embarrassed to admit it

yes, if he does an oscar-winning performance as stephen hawking

You mean fans? He can be pretty funny, as for his peers, most of the actors and comedians he worked with all seemed to have liked him and just wish he would sober up.

Pauly Shore did at one point.

Yeah, he's funny. For one, I really liked that show he did, The Assistant, although I haven't seen it in a long time.

damn he turned into roger ebert

I met him one time while eating at a bbq restaurant. He kept asking questions about what I did for a living and why I was eating lunch instead of at work.
At the time I had no idea who he was and just thought he was some old sex offender.

Nooo not the heckin' niggerinos.

It's a pity the nigger didn't beat him to death. That piece of shit deserves it for giving Phil Hartman's wife the drugs that led her to murdering him before offering herself.

oh please. phil caused his own death by marrying that cunt.

Meh. Phil died at the right time. I'd hate for him to be some old out of touch liberal faggot now.

>those special murder inducing drugs that only Andy Dick knew how to make

i love drugs but ur a faggot if you genuinely think it was andys fault.

i drink because i drink. if someone offers me one and i take it IM TAKING IT. nobody forced anyone to do anythign.

Your dad sounds pretty based

He's the EMH mark 2 from Voyager

Link the news articles or you're a faggot.

Comeback implies that he was ever a thing to begin with.

And reveal my identity? No way man. You wouldn’t want to read it anyway, the shit I’ve seen…

no it implies that he will have coom on his back.

Yes, his comeback is inevitable.

it's pasta

Andy Dick? More like Andy Prick.

Jon Lovitz got him again?
THIS

Poor guy. He doesn't deserve this, only redditors disagree.

Just so people have someone they can blame besides Hartman himself or a poor wahmen victim

He found out what getting BLACKED really means

>It's a pity the nigger didn't beat him to death. That piece of shit deserves it for giving Phil Hartman's wife the drugs that led her to murdering him before offering herself.

Attached: 1648664833009.jpg (1000x800, 127.78K)

very plausible scenario,but we could have had him around for at least ten more years,I wish....

No, he got one-twoed.

Attached: 1380898693726.jpg (210x240, 16.89K)

I agree

fucking kek

Man's a pathetic addict. But the amount of faggots here trying to deflect blame from a deranged cunt who killed her husband is sad

Andy Dick hard carried In the Army Now

Kek