Imagine drinking

Attached: 222536_1347579.png (1908x1204, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaWd0pNHDes&ab_channel=PlayNowPlayL8tr
youtube.com/watch?v=x_6HqRkdU98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens
youtu.be/n86JKqA8o4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, just imagine, couldn't be me

i wish i was addicted to something cool like alcohol or cigarettes instead of sugar

8 weeks sober tomorrow.

don't need to

ran out of beer a couple of hours ago fuck this thread

I don't have to imagine, my friend. I'm drinking as we speak.

Nicolas Cage looks so much like my dad, I hate that. My dad was a notorious pedophile too. He bought my mom when she was 13 from her crackhead parents for $300 when he was 35 and kept her prisoner in his home deep in the country where no one could help and kept her there for 4 years until she escaped. Also he killed at least 12 people that I'm aware of. Good thing he is dead now. I found one of the dead bodies down by the creek buried in a shallow grave

really?

I'm starting to get fat and unhealthy looking but I can't stop

I hope all of these bizarre pastas come from the same guy
I liked the one about the guy watching movies with his gf and quitting smoking too

>he killed at least 12 people that I'm aware of.
Was he convicted for this?

>9 beers in still feel nothing
>have to wake up again in 7 hours
just three more weeks til i rotate back to comfy dayshift

I'm a man of extremes. I need to be either walking up every day with a bottle and falling asleep with one or completely sober. There's no in-between.

lord give me FUCKING strength

Heavenly Father has bestowed upon us revelation that man should not imbibe spirits into his body, nor partake of tobacco leaf.

do people really do this

Attached: 19920102331.gif (446x186, 3.94M)

no alcohol at home and I really, really need a drink. Feel like shit.

I could've almost done that about 5 years ago but now I'd puke that up because my stomach is so busted

yeah, but usually as a party trick

At least you're not addicted to sleep like m

almost anyone could, especially if you swallow it all in one go

youtube.com/watch?v=eaWd0pNHDes&ab_channel=PlayNowPlayL8tr

Attached: 1645584328681.jpg (600x338, 23.38K)

Kill yourself. If you never experienced DTs or drank to feel normal than staying sober is nothing special or hard.

I like getting really drunk and then listening to songs and imagining myself playing them on stage as if i wrote them myself

What DRUK fantasies do you guys have??

Attached: dat paul mc.jpg (625x417, 27.17K)

I figured out why these threads are the peak of Yea Forums
It's a lifestyle which filters literally all the children who browse this website which ensures a higher thread quality.

Attached: 1649525944315.jpg (500x750, 109.39K)

havent drank in 8 days. eyes are whiter and sharper, jaw line more pronounced. better sleep. less fidgety (didnt even realize this was me). not to mention i actually woke up early for once and got shit done.
not that i care if any of you stop.

I'm going through a divorce so the alcohol came right back. It doesn't even feel great. It's wonderful at numbing the pain though.

Attached: hbhj.jpg (719x721, 308.43K)

Sounds like its time to drink in celebration

unless that user did a taper that lasted several weeks, i agree with you
normies just don't understand

>8 days

Weak

Now that he's quit it means he can have some drinks.

You DO have a "WHAT A LIFE" folder, right /id/bros?

Attached: 1645132915375.png (631x858, 233.06K)

I woke up early to steal alcohol and made out with $200 worth of material
I fucking hate life and plan to self destruct in a few hours. Got some coke, weed and acid lined up too. I'm tired of my uncle, school, work or any other bullshit

i dont control the speed of time

>"ohh woe is me i can't stop drinking ;_; i'm literally a movie character"
>I figured out why these threads are the peak of Yea Forums
not really, it's just a pathetic alcoholics anonymous meeting for people who are too pathetic to actually go out and attend one. i don't feel bad for any of you, you're basically a subreddit at this point.
thread hidden

based

You did control the alcohol to your lips 8 days ago though didn't you

case in point, the only dogshit post ITT is from someone who doesn't drink.

I am only drinking sparkling water and 0% alcohol beer.

No, I just have this on repeat.
youtube.com/watch?v=x_6HqRkdU98

>he hasn't taken the waterpill

Attached: 732844.jpg (1280x720, 73.75K)

lol bye

DRUK CHADS NEVER LOSE!

going to do this now for placebo since there's no drink available
I'll have to grab some tomorrow

Get beer or forever regret this night

new to the 'yabba?

drink more youre not funny yet

DTs?

Oh I'm sure but you're pretty triggered

ive been sober for 2 years but lately ive been seriously craving sake. only sake
it just seems like it would be the most satisfying thing

yes

when i was a full blown alcoholic i would fill gatorade bottles with vodka and just enough 'rade to make the color the same and chug that shit in my car

WHAT A LIFE

>Kill yourself
Why would I? I feel great. Longest I've gone in years. Hadn't gone past three days without a drink for God knows how long.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens

>The stomach pains kick in

The demons won't let me sleep without out.

Attached: 1647301045586.jpg (1079x1325, 212.89K)

>Got some coke, weed and acid lined up too
Fucking stacked bro

Jeez user, get a hold of yourself, you're killing the mood
youtu.be/n86JKqA8o4w

God knows you'll be back at it.

waaa i want credit for throwing my life away even more

where do you live

Probably. But I'm enjoying this for the time being.

going to prepare this absolutely kino food and have a drink

Attached: sveriges_nationalratt_intern_undersokning_potatis_och_sill.jpg (720x480, 45.24K)

>there was a beer can behind a bunch of bullshit in the fridge
not enough to drukpost but I'm still very relieved

I would love to have a conversation with you if that were even remotely true.

Attached: wxded.jpg (1200x1200, 381.49K)

Buy more

CLASS

Attached: 1635870484915.gif (498x498, 1.24M)

I got my second dui. She's leaving. I'm getting very close to breaking. I'm getting really fuckin close to not caring anymore. I've done worse things sober.

If you have to stop something and count the days, then you love it and miss it and didn’t quit anything. You don’t quit being addicted to something until it becomes boring.

Anyone elses vision go in and out when they drink heavy? Think its my blood pressure

May I suggest some O.P with that?

Attached: op_original.png (440x1620, 988.78K)

think i'll have a beer thanks

Attached: 1640014835424.png (500x667, 508.16K)

>crab mentality

Unit

No one quits addiction moron. You literally don't understand the term.

>DUI
naughty boy

Attached: 1619319022668.jpg (300x248, 13.75K)

I don't have to imagine, I'm doing it right now.
13 isn't pedophilia and your dad is based.

Jag åt nyss pannbiffar och dricker nu öl

Kek watching anything with a cop might start to trigger me. Wasn't their fault but still.

Heard she's marrying the guy she met on tinder a week after she dumped me after 9 years together.
Cheers!!!

Absolutely not. The crab mentality is loving something so much and then going to meetings with absolute retards who act like they are special because they like booze. That’s the crab mentality. I am all for people having their shit together, but I promise that if you have to constantly think about how long it’s been since you have done something you enjoyed or have to tell people you quit something you loved and “feel great” than you quit nothing.

I wouldn't say I was bored of it but I was sick and tired of always feeling like shit. I feel and look so much better. Plus the difference in money is noticeable. Looking at my bank statements outside of bills literally all I spend money on is booze and takeout so saving a bundle having cut those out.

Yes it's almost it's like addiction isn't something you quit? Shocking revelation right?

I'm addicted to pussy

But the world is making me go cold turkey

don't worry richie rich is going to get divorce raped in two years

I dont even like the taste of Beer anymore, but i cant stop

>get druk
>wake up on 2 hours sleep
>get druk again

Nah. I drank heavily for a year and just became bored of it. I used to love speed but the feeling is completely gone. I understand addiction better than you. The worst addiction is when you become so hooked on something to the point you need it to not have withdrawals. When I was ripped off xanax holy shit it is hell that you cannot comprehend.

GUYS IM GETTINF FAT HELP

Great you can save enough to pay for your single man meals

I finished my court mandated alcohol education program a couple weeks ago. Two court dates, $500 and 10+ hours of boring zoom calls for blowing exactly .002 over the legal limit.

WHAT A LIFE

Drink and The Sopranos, can anyone here out comfy me?

Attached: time to hit the bottle.png (310x208, 39.41K)

>Nah addiction is definitely something you can quit
>Now let me tell you about my addictions

/facepalm

if I have a lazy weekend to myself I can get three good druks a day

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. I assume it's an insult but it doesn't feel offensive.

And what have we learned?

Drinking and Twin Peaks.
But I do love drinking and watching the sopranos.

Nope. I'm good. I'm exactly 3 weeks sober today and feel really good. Been 2 weeks since I smoked weed. My mind is clearing up. I can actually socialize with people without feeling crazy and paranoid. It's really refreshing and I'm glad I've taken the sober route after 9 continuous years of bullshiting myself and justifying my bad habits.

Oh fuck yeah. I literally drank for 10 years during a marriage and hardly worked. I'm the king of doing exactly what I fuckin wanted.

I'd do that but I've already seen the show three times and keep browsing the threads like an idiot. I need to wait a while so it isn't fresh in my mind.

>drunk
>Watching turning red for the 14th time
No one understands

I only have 2 beers left. Should I steal gin from my mother and get druk as fuck or not

No. I’m saying physical dependence is the only thing that is actually serious. You can become physically dependent on alcohol. But most addictions is just a lack of discipline.

How am I insulting you? Just because you don't have a family you started doesn't mean shit to me.

Reinforced hatred of cops and that the world would be a better place without roads.

Yes

how difficult is that to do and what are the consequences and odds of getting caught?

don't make me ring the nonce alarm

Attached: 1639845340511.jpg (125x113, 2.38K)

>I’m saying physical dependence is the only thing that is actually serious

Nobody tell him.

>even if you quit, you didnt quit because it makes me angry
drink more

>How am I insulting you?
I don't know, I just assumed it was because it made no sense to me.

No one cares about your sobriety faggot
Oh what's that? You're one step close to beint a functioning member of society? Oh whoop dee fuckin doo

Some greentexts about daily routine/consumption and why you quit?

I'd knock you all out in a DRUK fight

maybe he's an alcoholic father on the recliner that has it on as background noise while his children play haha

Currently have rotgut right now. Any tips?

>6 week clear between january and febuary
>fell for a drink
I really enjoy actually doing things but the pressure is too high so I end up just drinking beer and wasting time

And? This isn't your blog faggot.

I walk downstars and pour myself a glass since she just went to bed. The punishment would be her looking at me disappointed and calling me an alcoholic but I doubt anyone would notice

Watching TV shows drunk is 100x better. Thinking of watching BCS season 6 that way. I remember watching True Detective drunk and I'd sit and scream at my TV like a dumbass when someone did something I didn't like.

If you haven't don't have an addictive personality and have never struggled with addiction you need to shut up cause you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Nice blog

yeah do it

Yes, replace it with some water UNLESS she keeps it in the freezer. Midwits never realize unless you put it in the freezer cuz the the water freezes (booze doesn't)
t. Asshole

>I'm weak

We know. This is a druk thread. Not a "tell me about your failed sobriety" thread.

True but i also cant remember the episode the day after

>drink myself to sleep every night watching kino
WHAT A LIFE

I'm like this, I even got past the "come on reward yourself" hurdle. But then after few months of being sober something fucks up and I cope with a 2-3 weeks long binge.

Well done. Much easier said than done. Sober since ~newyears but fell tonight :(

make sure to replace it

WHAT A LIFE

if you drink enough does it get you drunk?

>I'd sit and scream

Drunk behavior is always off putting.

I'm 31 and have been an alcoholic since 15 raised by two alcoholics fuck off

All these alch threads are, dummy. Have you never been in one?

Do alcoholics ever go sober for a long time, go back to drinking but in a healthy way like most people, or if you've had any form of a drinking problem in the past are you meant to stay away from it forever? I think Hopkins is like 40 years sober.