Well, Yea Forums?

Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: file.png (783x663, 589.33K)

Spider-Man didn't have a script containing the phrase "white privilege".

Batman is 3 full hours and borderline R rated material.

Because Spider-Man was fun and The Batman was boring.

Joker is the draw.

It doesn't need it you fucking faggot it has Spider-Man apologizing to a terrorist for not being black

WHITE PRIVILEGED ASSHOLES

>why the third movie in a trilogy with an unprecedented introduction of characters who played the role from the last 20 years did better than the first movie in a reboot
>and that's a good thing
>here's why

The love of hero's life wasn't black

>last few batman related films got mixed reviews and box office results
>another actor replacing batman

the same shit happened with spider-man homecoming in the box office

Attached: 1649039032011.jpg (385x449, 25.42K)

but she was and catwoman is batmans canon love interest

He literally apologized for not being white

Because Spider-Man is a hero that people look up to and respect.

Batman is a retard that fails to stop Riddler and lets Gotham get flooded. Not to mention he kills several people in a car chase with Penguin. He’s a horrible detective and horrible hero.

Because it's a reboot, it's making more money than spiderman homecoming in every country that isn't on lockdown and that was spiderman's reboot

"There's gotta be a black spider-man somewhere." -- Character who suddenly became "cool black guy"

lmao that can't be real, he would snap that dude's cock in two

The Batman begins with Batman fighting white supremacists that are forcing a black kid to play the knock-out game with an asian.

Are there seriously retards out there scratching their heads over why there's such a disparity and require some simpering journo to "unpack" it for them?

gay sex
do not click

It is a mystery.

Attached: 86F71DB7-709D-48DA-A2B8-4E51BFAC7B4E.gif (480x270, 2.24M)

literally nothing wrong with it
If I wanted realism I'd watch documentaries

Batman had a higher age rating here in bongland. Not sure about America, that will have an effect on the box office

The Batman was too woke. It was anti-white propaganda.
Spider-Man appealed to more people.

Yep, FPBP.

Spider-Man made money because of Raimi's characters, in fact this was the only spiderman movie that made more money than Aquaman

>literally nothing wrong with it
It is the worst action in a superhero movie. Even Endgame was better.

Batman is a new start for a franchise that stands on its own. Homecoming had mcu hype and couldn’t even cross 900m during non Covid times + China. The Batman is doing fine and wasn’t a mega nostalgia wank. If they brought back bale, Affleck and keaton, it would probably destroy No way home.

Mary Jane Watson is a nigger though, that's much worse

Movie theaters also increased the ticket prices.

She's not Mary Jane and it has been confirmed when Tobey-Man asked her

Nostalgiapandering and no one wants to watch a grimdark superhero film anymore. People want superhero media to all be comedic and light hearted now after the popularity of the MCU.

people want more DCEU stories. Thats why Aquaman is the highest grossing DC film ever

I didn't see Batman because of the racist black bitch appropriating catwoman and spouting off her bullshit paired with them depicting the people atrackign Asians as white. Fuck this woke shit. I don't care how much it made; it just didn't make shit off of me.

Spider Man is an objectively bad film, carried only by Dafoe and the guest Spideys, but it succesfully weaponized nostalgia. To this day I can't understand how did such a squalid script make shitloads of money.
The Batman's alright, but that's it.

The Batman is a movie where Batman fails to accomplish anything, and acts like a retard.
>But that's the point!
Okay? Why is that a movie worth a $300 million budget? Go tell it in a DTV animated flick for $8 million. If you're putting a small country's GDP into a Batman flick, I want to see Batman at his best.

>The Batman's alright, but that's it.
Capeshit is so shit that you don't need anything else to stand out. The best movie in the entire genre was directed by Todd Phillips for fucks sake

>Spider-Man
>brings back characters that people loved
>Green Goblin is creepy
>main hero is sympathetic and funny
>high intense action thrill-ride throughout the movie
>isn’t ashamed of being a comic book movie
>emotional and touching moments that grip your heart

>The Batman
>Batman movie #9736744
>black washes half the cast
>Riddler is cringe
>Batman is a retard and the worst detective. Gets beat up by Yea Forums. Fails to stop Riddler from killing people. Doesn’t even arrest him. Most of the film is a Emo that cries and broods.
>majority of film is slow and boring
>poorly lit
>is ashamed of being a comic book movie (to the point that Matt Reeves wants a grounded realistic Mr Freeze)
>terrible Emo music

Because he’s not a real Batman. He’s a idiot with bats.

This is the real Batman with the same affliction. That why Morbius is the highest grossing movie of the century

Attached: 0B8DE637-C14A-4892-93BC-5F24C8C7C178.jpg (2045x1119, 226.97K)

I’m not allowed to see The Batman because I am a white privileged asshole.

Because one is the first film in a Batman reboot and the other is the 3rd movie in the trilogy which also capitalizes on the hype of two older series of films

At least it broke even.

Attached: CED8E7A0-9095-459D-B775-7A0A3B8C11C8.jpg (1125x592, 108.13K)

I don't even understand nu-spiderman. He has powers and he's a bullshit handwaved inventor?

It's all Stark tech. He's literally Iron Lad.

Not only that but it's destroying spiderman homecoming in the US, reboot vs reboot batman is still ahead

Too many heartattacks from the Bat calzone pizza.

>He has powers and he's a bullshit handwaved inventor?
This was always Peter Parker. Nu-Peter just uses Stark's tech a lot, but the character was always a genius.

This is what happens when you get rid of Robin.

Nostalgiabait
If the batman brought back Christian Bale batman, it would do well too

The Batman was just a rehash of The Dark Knight except worse and more woke.

Matt Reeves learned from JJ Abrams to trick retards into seeing the same movie.

dude he swing the guns like bat and there is no impact on it it looks like weird dance

>poorly lit
Kek

Attached: 1649538440319.png (583x568, 309.07K)

Objectively this, NWH was the worst movie of the two, whoever wrote that script has some kind of mental problem or maybe it was written by AI who knows

>The one is a fun, giga nostalgia bait
>The other is a "slowburn" and serious, 3hour long movie
Figured out your answer, user

Lol Spider-Man threatened the entire multiverse with his retardation and got his aunt killed

>(to the point that Matt Reeves wants a grounded realistic Mr Freeze)

Oh god, imagine that. I bet it'd be like, just a crazy dude who keeps his wife's corpse in a freezer.

But I saw a little of one of them and he's doing acrobatics and lifting shit when he has his suit taken away

Because Spider-Man has biological powers and his powers don't come from his suit?
Jesus christ

The person I quoted just said it's all stark tech you fucking illiterate retard

I don't voluntarily watch Hollyjew movies

Peter's powers are super strength and agility, spider sense, and being able to stick to walls. He can't actually shoot webs, He builds web shooters which he uses to shoot webs, the Raimi version has organic webs though.

Spider-Man is a much more popular character than Batman in a much more popular cinematic universe. Also Spider-Man had a lot of hype around if Toby or Andrew were coming back

Attached: Spider-Man sales.jpg (648x853, 134.14K)

How do retards like you even function in life? It was just a cheeky reference to Miles Morales.

Of course Batman swings guns like a bat
Keep up user