IM A PERSON AND MY NAME IS ANAKIN

>IM A PERSON AND MY NAME IS ANAKIN

Attached: 01573D75-263C-4A0E-9D27-ED3B2F1DD8C1.jpg (425x400, 55.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3O3xRD3tWSA
youtu.be/q0hqnMUi3NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like mannequin

Who should have been cast instead of Jake Lloyd?

George Floyd

Artie Lange

Attached: Donotwant.jpg (420x315, 23.68K)

Pink Floyd

>Formerly Anakin

Attached: 57217C8D-E078-4955-9970-0F1A55066B09.jpg (3000x1507, 410.92K)

CGI de-aged and pitch bent James Earl Jones

In the Making Of documentary of the film they cover the casting of Anakin. Of the final three, there was a kid that was a far better actor but George’s ego led to the casting of Lloyd.

>be a slave
>doesn't ask for reparations or affirmative action
>rises to ultimate power

Why did George want to use Jake Lloyd?

Iirc in the documentary there were better child shits, but he wanted one that didn’t seem as practiced or rehearsed. Later after they started shouting George says something like
>and I learned a lot about Jake
Which is the polite way of saying he’s a little a retard who can’t say his lines

George Lucas is a hack

Too many choking scenes to use george floyd.

Attached: punished jake.jpg (992x951, 457.75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3O3xRD3tWSA

Jingle All The Way

Attached: Anakin.jpg (1280x692, 68.86K)

Don't make any movie with child actors. Kids can't act.
Unless its a cute girl for the eye candy

George wanted an actor that little kids could relate to, not some dramatic child that makes adults go "wow he's a good actor"

does anyone still know his steam account? he was a dark souls chad. i wonder if he's even out of prison and got to play elden ring

No one. Child Anakin added nothing. Skip straight to teenage Anakin

Mcauley Caulkin

Kino

Jake Lloyd was the perfect cast.

Imagine falling in love at such a young age to an older women.

Attached: 1635080146907.webm (818x820, 2.2M)

I imagine it almost every day.

>including the edited Hayden ghost at the end
Fucking trash. It was great up until then.

Attached: 1611886191797.jpg (666x708, 67.89K)

An angel.

Attached: Padme.jpg (1707x1651, 278.1K)

ZAMN

Nice cope, his acting was so unnatural and shitty I recognized it when I was a child.

Rob Schneider

because he assumed dicaprio wouldn't turn down episode 2 so he wanted a kid with the same fat head

Attached: 1649541790136.jpg (427x427, 42.9K)

why the FUCK did she tease him like this? god just look at her titty meat being squeezed, the faux choker, shoulders completely exposed. I'm surprised Anakin didn't rape her.

Anakin was tested time and time again.

>oh no Anakin you can't have my tight, little, hairless pussy wrapped around your cock and fill me with your cum because I'm a senator teehee
I found the dialogue in that scene to be very jarring, almost like she was asking for it

They should've made him the same age as Padmé, and aged up Obi-Wan and Qui Gon slightly.

Coroos cant?

The Naboo are all whores

He should have just raped her right then and there, falling to the dark side as Darth Rapus

>Luke, did I ever tell how your mother and father met?

Attached: 1641735029249.webm (640x712, 2.9M)

hey champ in the making

The slave aspect was way undercooked. As it is I don't feel bad for a supposed child slave when he screams "Yippee!" after being told to go home early from work.

YIPEEEE

No one. He was the perfect dweeb to play a child named "Anakin".

>screams "Yippee!" after being told to go home early from work
literally me last fri

When you look at how they lived it seems Watto was actually a decent person to be owned by,

The kid from slingblade

im not a slave im a jannikin

>when he screams "Yippee!" after being told to go home early from work.
Sounds like the average wagie

That's not pod racing.

search jake lloyd big breakfast to see the little shit interviewed by kelly brook on a bed.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 12.12.41 am.png (1000x720, 1.23M)

Do chinese kids in sweatshops say yippie whenever there's a 10 minute break?

Slave is a highly loaded word these days, most of human history it just means low status and unable to socially climb. Basically someone stuck with no means of improving their situation without doing years of unpaid labour. In the current year Americlap understanding I can see understand it seeming undercooked and I agree that Lucas was going a little far in some places and should've made Anakin's employment more opaque instead of onthenose explicit

He wasn't that bad.
>inb4 hurr durr prequelfag zoomer
I was raised on and exposed to the OT first. I just don't get the hate.

Attached: 1615821644471.png (399x400, 107.38K)

>this movie is older than the average Yea Forums poster.

4 years older than me

youtu.be/q0hqnMUi3NA
Watching Jake's waking nightmare would've been the only thing keeping him from a life of regret and perhaps suicide.

Attached: images (1) (21).jpg (640x402, 18.05K)

That's what she wanted

>she was the best cock pilot in the galaxy
>and a cunnyng senator
>and she was a good friend

just a slave like in roman times. you are literally owned by a guy, but it's just one guy and he needs you to do chores and help out, so he won't beat you within an inch of your life, or make you mine coal or whatever.

basically just like an unpaid internship and you can be killed if you try to run away, and anyway you have nowhere else to be so stay with watto, your master.

anyway jake did nothing wrong, anakin was a good part and he played it well. people wanted vader and got ANAKIN SKYWALKER; AND HE'S A PERSON

I think Jake did fine and I genuinely feel bad for the actor and how he was treated and bullied as a result. Kid came close to suicide and it really wasn't fair for him when he was thrust into this role. He did fine in Jingle all the Way too.

I think Hayden should take more shit for the whiny ass insane rendition he did. Even Luke wasn't that bitch ass whiny.

Attached: 1637606599654.webm (1342x826, 2.83M)

Hershlag always the Harvard reader.

Hollywood, never again. Leave the poor kid alone.

Attached: 1635055932756.png (1348x372, 67.16K)

No one, he was perfect casting.

Attached: 1620748115565.webm (1226x1080, 2.22M)

What a fag