Will smith is devastated

-Will Smith is devastated.

•TEN YEARS of the Oscars Ceremony was vetoed.
•His biographical film was cancelled.
•Bad Boys 4 was cancelled.
•The Fast & Loose movie I was shooting for Netflix has been cancelled.
•The movie I AM LEGEND 2 no longer wants it and they offered Michael B their role. Jordan.
•He was expelled from the Academy of Sciences and Cinematic Arts (He didn't resign, he was fired).
•His wife didn't back him up, in an interview for AMERICAN WEEKLY he declared that she didn't ask to be saved and called him "EXAGERATED".
•His wife's boyfriend is going to take out a book charging a fortune to sell his story.
•Chris Rock’s brothers are looking for him, they publicly said “We’re going to tear you apart.”
•No producer wants to work with him on any kind of project.
• Their dramatic series BELL AIR reboot of Bell Air Prince is being smashed by criticism.
•At this moment he is in rehab to control his depression and temper tantrums of anger...

Attached: 99A14F4F-7213-45A6-8DAB-4D30B53673B6.jpg (739x415, 44.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWTkWklUhZg
youtu.be/yWdpTbQGh3w
youtube.com/watch?v=kPSk30qzgFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People still talking bout this?

>I was shooting for Netflix
You the director?

lession for the day: don't be a nigger

how can he slap?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 516.49K)

I got a notification on my phone (one of those automatic google ones you get irregularly and don't ask for) saying "Will Smith faces further public humiliation"

Get ready Willard. It’s going to be rough one tonight.

Attached: 1ac.png (600x749, 255.7K)

This nigga finna go back in time to uncuck himself yet change everything we know....we could be living in Flashpoint any second now

Attached: 1595800178368.jpg (812x1044, 281.61K)

Qrd?

This video really shines a light on his abusive behavior that he tried to keep secret his entire career. tldr Will is a piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=PWTkWklUhZg

The rabbit hole goes deeper.

youtu.be/yWdpTbQGh3w

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-114413_YouTube.jpg (1600x720, 259.08K)

>and they offered Michael B their role. Jordan.

*smacks lips*
*slaps nigger*
*sheds tear*
guess we really wuz suicide squa-ACKKK

Based Will, at least his heart is in the right place.

Attached: file.png (992x615, 590.96K)

that is the face of a broken buck if I ever saw one

Its a good start to the hachet job. They over reached and burned his industry connections. Now all they need to do is convince the public to hate him and itll justify all this shit

>tfw schizos are always right

Attached: 1648432225696.png (606x484, 238.6K)

>The Fast & Loose movie I was shooting for Netflix
I know this is probably a joke but I honestly wouldn't be super surprised to see Will Smith come to a place like this for validation at this point. I doubt he'd have any way of knowing Yea Forums exists, but I think he'd feel at home here if he did.

>weeeeeeelllllllllllll down round these parts son, when we break a buck, don’t you know as sure as the day is long we aim to be certain that boy there stays broke

Whatever he gains from staying with her, this bitch is costing him far more than that. If she just disappeared one day literally no one in the world would care or try to find her.

>Chris Rock’s brothers are looking for him, they publicly said “We’re going to tear you apart.”
Really, are they trying to ruin the best PR Chris has had in years?

What does this mean for Cobra Kai season 5 though?

well, OP IS a fag...

>a traitor a nigger AND a faggot
Kek, now i get why i got angry everytime i saw him on screen, it certainly explain the irrational feeling of wanting to hurt that little shit for seemingly no reason, guess the body language picks up things the brain can't properly process

I like it. It shows that violence is no more an option.

Yessir that there buck done been BROKEN down deep ye-hear?! Aint never gone seen a buck break twain like I tell ye it's something. it's something. Ah well, plenty more bucks to replace-em huick huick. well.

Yep. I remember a number of outbursts that I dismissed as unique incidents but he's just a piece of shit

This place welcomes everyone as long ss you can take the /bantz/

How are they supposed to get insurance coverage for those cancelled productions when these retarded performers are flipping out and attacking people.
If someone walks up to Will Smith or that fag from The Flash and tries to make them flip out on purpose on the set and hit them they could sue the studio and they would probably win because these assholes have a history of violence. Why would the producers risk that? Is there a shortage of niggas or faggots in Hollywood?

>LE BODY LANGUAGE
Actual retard if you eat this up.

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong

>Slaps a smaller men
>IS the victime
Really ?

What did Jordan mean by this?

Attached: uncle-ruckus180.jpg (720x480, 82K)

Its better to use known niggas instesd of nu-niggas like that faggot from the new star wars trilogy who openly critizice thw industry as racist despite making him rich, old niggas don't complain about racism 24/7

>The movie I AM LEGEND 2 no longer wants it and they offered Michael B their role
Wait, that guy lived?

Why did the needful sirs are gang rush this dude? Did they think it’d win ma’am’s pussy?

>The movie I AM LEGEND 2 no longer wants it

Why would the a sequel to I Am Legend feature Will Smith? Neville is dead.

>old niggas don't complain about racism 24/7
Just wait.

I was thinking the same, will smith character died at the end right?

they are preparing him for sacrifice. you know how in china they torture dogs to death to make their meat more succulent and tender? they're doing the exact same thing with willy at the moment.

what are flashbacks you three dumb-dumbs

>flsshbacks
the movie was doomed to be shit from the get go them

What are they sacrificing him for?

didn't he say that guy was his dad? now he's dating him?

he lives in the alternate ending
youtube.com/watch?v=kPSk30qzgFs

Can't believe there were retards who thought this shit was staged.

He still won the case tho

Isn’t it legal to beat the shit out of a sir if it’s for a ma’am’s vagene

Why is he losing these roles? Nobody's going to look at the film and say "Nah, I don't like Will Smith anymore so I'll save my money". If anything people will turn up to watch tv show/films when the main actor has done something crazy in public.

Attached: fragezeichenkatze.jpg (500x375, 31.21K)

it still can be imo. he brings popularity back to the oscars, they give him lots of slaps on the wrist. he comes back in a year like it never happened. he is already rich and famous. chris brown easily became relevant again for example. this is an angry outburst with the media playing it was about defending his wife's baldness from illness not a racist rant

I figure they just like to consume the meat of someone outside their tribe who has suffered as much as possible.

At least he still has his good looks.

>Banished for 10 years…
>Forsaken by my Gul’Dan of a wife…

Willidan Cuckrage movie when?

Attached: BBC565D4-66BF-4A98-893E-39B58511CD99.jpg (800x778, 112.85K)

Blackballed, they just can't publicly say it.

They decry violence they don't like. Violence is THE answer to root this things out of America.

Source?

This nigga have almost 60yo, and still didn't learn that you never fight to protect the honor of women. You win the fight and they wash the hands when consequences come, you lose and they will never respect you and fantasize about fucking your agressor.

Some people are on the fucking third age, and are still making teenager mistakes

Attached: 1605021556219.jpg (863x1024, 85.78K)

Google Willard smith slap

I think Will Smith is a gay cuck. But still, it was just a slap.

Does he really deserve to be CANCELLED over it?

>everything must come back to capeshit

>punished Will is in Buck Breaking 2 because Tariq would still let him be in it
incoming kino lads

Im not gonna lie this all seems like an over reaction. Why arent more people being sympathetic towards Will recognizing he has a literal she devil for a wife? The only thing that should have happened was maybe a banning from the oscars. No reason to have your whole long career ruined for simply slapping some guy

>get your son hollywood movie deals and he wants to disown you
>someone gives your son dick and he calls them daddy
Um, brehs...

Attached: jsmith.jpg (660x630, 86.15K)

women can't do anything wrong in hollywood
just look at amber heard and johnny depp