Imagine living like this

Imagine living like this

Attached: 1649530418530.jpg (739x415, 29.84K)

looks cozy

Yes.

Attached: FCCBE0BF-7290-4D81-A087-8BE82224D5B5.jpg (2666x2000, 1.11M)

Yes.

Attached: 1649222645646.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

Where is the PS5 or XBOX?

At least travis had his own place

What's wrong with it?

>in bed
>shoes are still on
disgusting

delet

do americans?

get new blinds
and some of those blackout window screens

I'm 20 and still live with my parents

What a fucking ponce.

I'm 32 and still live with my parents

What should I do to not become you?

live in a barn where you belong, swine

Get a job and move out, even if you aren't saving much money at the end of each month. Build momentum as an independent adult.

Start saving now and listen to Little Big.

>Get a job
How to do this when you have intense social anxiety?

kill yourself

I'm 32, live with my parents and sleep on the fucking floor surrounded by beer cans every night

I'm 26 and wish I could've lived with my parents my early-20s. They were stupid boomers that believed their kids had to move out at 18 to learn to be adults. Got in huge debt and had to drop out of school just to afford rent in my fucking city.

Their damn ego in believing the world was still as easy when they were kids fucked my 20s.

Get the fuck over your spastic "anxiety." 99 out of 100 people just use that shit as an excuse to not have to deal with mildly awkward social interactions.

Imagine not starting conversations with Imagine

What a fucking tragedy. Please read a book you silly little cocksucker. :)

>Dude just get over it
Doesn't work that way

Sounds like you have an alcohol and tidying up problem. Stop drinking and clean your room.

fuck you

maybe get a job where you work alone?
and trust me, most people dont give a shit about their coworkers. clock in clock out and forget about work

It absolutely DOES work that way. All the therapy in the world ends up dissolving to 'quit being a bitch and get over yourself.' They just slowly work you there while trying to make as much money as possible off of your egotistical drama.

That's actually a good thing. The whole idea of moving out at 18 is an incredibly recent phenomenon. Multi-generational families are way more common historically.

Work as an overnight self-stocker for a Walmart or Target. It's decent money and you rarely have to talk to people. I did that for a year while dealing with my PTSD and it was max comfy

Not quite that bad but when my parents kicked me out 10 years ago at age 18 with only £700 in my bank account and no job I lived in a single room bedsit (with a small bathroom) for a while. I had my own bathroom and kitchen area in the room so it wasn't so bad. It cost £200 a month with £65 or so council tax. Once I got a job I managed to get a better place - basically the same thing but the room was twice the size. It taught me humility desu.

Imagine living so good

Fuck you, pussy. You CHOOSE to let your ego and narcissism make you into a pathetic loser. The only way you ever get true control over your mind and emotions is by being resolute and realizing YOU are the problem, not the world.

So, yeah. Get the fuck over yourself or forever be a burden on the rest of us who put in the work to be responsible adults.

I dont have to. Been living like this for 5 years now.
Minus guns car and loli whore.

>le tough love to a stranger on the internet
so cringe when you guys do this.

Night shifts as a security guard

Did you move into a shithole or did the place eventually become a shithole due to you living in it?

> It's not cringe when I whine about not having what I want and then blaming my problems on a bullshit reason like "anxiety."

If life in the first world is so difficult for your snowflake ass, I suggest you move to Ethiopia.

Based
It literally fucking does

didn't read
fuck you moron for not having the brain wrinkles to understand its more complex than 'just buck up!'

Attached: 1648413654755.png (449x496, 253.4K)

Just do it. You're gonna get anxious at the start but you're not gonna die. After a couple of weeks you'll realize it's actually not that bad and you didn't have to spend all these years hiding.
It basically does. You might never "cure" your anxiety but you can still learn to live a normal life with it.

I'm not even the guy you are talking to retard, just letting you know what an absolute cringelord you're being when you do this, he's a lost cause, shut the fuck up.

Can't tell if this is a shitposter trying to hit every boomer trope or a tourist

He doesn't want real answers, user. He wants sympathy and attention, like a woman.

how do i get a bf like that

You sir, are and fucking idiot.

It's not a good thing if you're trying to start a relationship with a girl or get laid

Attached: 1506744127374.png (349x491, 202.84K)

Fuck you, pussy. You obviously have enough control over your mind to shitpost on Yea Forums and take direct abuse from people here. The only reason you can't extend that control to your social life is because you're weak, vain and stupid. All three of those things can be overcome quite easily, you're just too scared to try. So once again thr solution to your dilemma is going to be, get the fuck over yourself.

You sir, are and fucking idiot.

Yup
Been paying 900 per month for five years and lost 54k. I could have put a down payment on a house.
I live in an expensive state and cannot live with roommates as I was paying more than 900 as none of them payrd for anything.

I think of pic related every time some Zoomy starts complaining about their anxiety issues.

Attached: 1649443651254.webm (240x426, 2.3M)

I already do and I love it uwu

Attached: lmao.jpg (952x1313, 566.95K)

Your macho bravado image is pathetic and you sound afraid yourself. You don't know other peoples lives or what they've lived through, shut the fuck up retard.

Mostly a North American thing too. Newly industrialized North America had unprecedented wealth and abundance, people in the 40s-90s basically lived like kings compared to average people throughout history. It shouldn't be a surprise that it's disappearing now, it was never meant to be sustainable.

Have literal sex with a literal woman

I can tell you've never faced actually trauma in life. Spend 12 years being horrifically bullies by people and you're going to fear socializing. It's not a choice. Trauma literally changes your brains wiring

>Been paying 900 per month for five years and lost 54k
It's not even possible to attend schooling to get a better job with rent over $500-600/month. 40% of my income is fucking gone on rent alone. Now add insane grocery bills, internet, phone, and miscellaneous expenses (new shoes, new glasses, haircut ect.) and I have $300 left over every month.

What the fuck can I do with $300?

>No U!

If you're too fucking weak to get over "anxiety" that doesn't even induce mild panic attacks, you're not just weak, you're a fucking idiot who doesn't even know what anxiety is.

It's become an entirely nebulous term because weak willed pussies love to pretend they're suffering from an ailment when they aren't just for the special treatment it affords them. This almost always occurs because the parents are overly indulgent pussies themselves and allow their children to be infantilized by a decadent culture.

Get the fuck overself, Little Zoom Zoom. You aren't special and your mind is no different from the vast majority of people around you.

I'm 20 and haven't left the house since high school since I'm doing college online. How do i not end up like you guys I lost all my friends by being a shut in and now I don't know what to do.

>$300 free income
Believe it or not that's more than 90% of the population