OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: FE5ECA45-1A4B-41FF-997C-69C31044203C.jpg (828x937, 332.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKDEJl2CQBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember when conservatives destroyed Netflix and bankrupted the company after cancelling over Cuties

Yeah me neither

Trannies are finished.

Bidet Doesn’t care about you
Disney doesn’t care about you
Netflix doesn’t care about you
Kyle walked away free
Jussie is getting buttraped in prison
George Floyd died of an overdose
Lindsay Ellis is cancelled
Keffals runs a pedo grooming discord server
The Hunter Biden laptop is real
The second American civil war is coming and you will lose

>Don't Say Gay Bill
qrd?

OH N-

Attached: netflix.png (756x604, 48.27K)

Teachers want to groom and molest children and state governments are making that illegal.
Disney is obviously sympathetic to pedos, because they also molest their young talent.

Teachers are forbidden about teaching under 8 years olds about anal sex, blowjobs, felching, bug chasing, gift-giving, frotting and pisspigs.

now post nike

Alienating half of the market to pander to the other half seems like bad business. You can appeal to both halves too instead of picking a side you know. However I do realize that most of you lefties believe that lack of woke pandering = conservative pandering unfortunately.

Conservatives are poor bumpkin rednecks who contribute nothing to the economy and almost all red states take more of my federal tax dollars then give back. Fuck off and die leech.

tf am i? your broker?

>contribute nothing to the economy
They have property and children
What do you have, podster?

>a couple twitter people tweet they'll cancel disney plus over gay ass bill
>probably won't
news

ok go to website

Whats frotting

lol. Yeah buying avocado toast and soi lates are really contributing to the economy.

sticking your dick up another dick probably
maybe you put shit on it first

Attached: not my problem.webm (640x640, 842.12K)

It's incredible to me that the name of the Bill has spread so far when being a complete lie.

Attached: Power Meme.png (650x603, 8.31K)

This shit right here is the true death of democracy.
You have people in a state decide they want a piece of law passed, and they actually vote people into office to pass it.
But then people from out of state and even out of country start urging a major multinational corporation to spend money to buy off politicians to deny the will of the people.
It's weird. Sites like Twitter say they want to protect democracy, they don't want outside forces interfering, but then they shit like this to take place on their platform.

>a few thousand Republicans in America cancelling Disney Plus is going to impact the 100+ million around the world who are still subscribed
This is fucking nothing lmao.

quick run down on the dont say gay bill on how disney is connected?

>Don't Say Gay Bill
>the bill doesn't mention anything about "saying gay"
What did they mean by this?

mouse BTFO

>contribute nothing to the economy

Every #nowork waste of space is a leftoid troon on govt. disability. Most right wing types have jobs.

>bill says you cant teach sex of any kind to young children at school
>the news calls this the "dont say gay" bill

Attached: 1458480950700.gif (145x150, 482.65K)

Leftists are pissed off that gender activist teachers can't groom people's pre-pubescent children anymore.

prevents educators from telling third graders about buttsex. fourth grade and up is fine though. fags are acting like they reintroduced sodomy laws and banned homo parades

why are people cancelling disney over this?

Disney is a child rape factory
prove me wrong, you fucking can't

It's basically a tacit admission by LGBTQ activists that they want to indoctrinate your children.

>Jussie is getting buttraped in prison
He spent like a weekend in jail and was immediately released dude

Because Disney put out a press-release saying they want more graphic sex scene and homosexual sex in their programs.

disney was donating to every politician pushing for it
when they got caught the homos got mad and now they're going hard in the other direction until everyone forgets for the next outrage

Maybe parents don't want their kids groomed by creepy gender activists and pedos?

Groomer company that wants to Groom children.

Disneyworld is in florida
Disney tranny employees are ""revolting"" saying disney is letting them being literally genocided by the law
Disney promised to "do more" regarding the matter, meaning they will probably buy out politicians

disney reacted by announcing that all their future content was going to include deviancy and homophilia

that's how every country works you dumbass

Just as Republicans need a demagogue, they also need a monolithic enemy. They're trying to cancel Disney with Apple phones in their pockets, conglomerate-owned food products in their pantries, and Facebook accounts to keep in touch with their boomer friends. They're so fucking stupid it hurts.

If all the conservative truckers and farmers closed shop the country would immediately be crippled

Rubbing your dick on something/somebody

Not true. They're just not allowed to do it while also instructing the kids not to tell their parents about it.

The bill is literally a "don't allow teachers to secretly do whatever they want to with kids". That dems unironically oppose it...

youtube.com/watch?v=DKDEJl2CQBM

Attached: whatasadstorylaughs.jpg (478x463, 68.48K)

leftists are mad they can't teach about gay anal sex to 3rd graders, keep in mind this applies to even straight relationships not only gay, you can't teach both, but for some reason the only people seething are faggots and trannies

>be Disney
>donate to republicans and support the bill behind the scenes
>get called out by twitter trannies and piss off the left
>apologize to the trannies and bend over backwards to appease them
>the muh children crowd calls them out and pisses off the right
>now both sides hate your politics and cancel their Disney+ subscriptions

Bravo Chapek

>Disney promised to "do more" regarding the matter, meaning they will probably buy out politicians
You're delusional if you think they're gonna do fucking anything, they're just gonna ignore it until people stop talking about it

>live in a city
>write articles about kevin bacon bleaching his asshole
>make 100k+ a year
yeah, the conservatives are the leeches

Dems opposing child grooming is great for the midterms I'm sure. I wonder if they'll manage to prevent the economy from crashing before the midterms too, at this rate it looks it'll come crashing down this summer.

>opposing
supporting*

>Dems opposing child grooming
Dems supporting child grooming*

Accelerate

>starbucks latte sipping limp wristed shitlib hands wrote this post

>source: some wop at "newsbreak"

you /pol/turds are really pathetic.

ok groomer

> You're delusional if you think they're gonna do fucking anything

They’re going to push more gay content in their movies and parents will sit their child down on the iPad screen and let them consume it because everyone just lets the internet and big corps raise their kids these days

All Florida accomplished was make entertainment companies push more gay content out. Bravo desantis.

It's implying that there is something inherently perverse or grotesque about their behavior and that children shouldnt be forced by the state to hear about it

not niggers and illegal immigrants tho right?

You need to take your pills

Nice projection, Groomer

Disney are losing their minds and fighting back and producing more content that includes queer and lgbt people in order to brainwash kids even more and counter the bill

go back to /lgbt groomer pedophile tranny

Attached: C0BBB505-BF7B-4067-9F2C-F6DE6C46A3E6.jpg (718x891, 376.68K)

Using it as a false flag to virtue signal because there isn't any good content on Disney+ anyway.

the fact that they felt the need to pass a law in the first place shows how irrevocably fucked their education system is

someone redpill me/give me a quick run down

i don't get your point, you can't teach about straight nor you can teach about homosexual sex, why are faggots and leftists ideologues against it?
It makes no sense to me, doesn't help either that this is only the start, republicans are banking on this hard, leftists are fucked

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

>bill doesn't have the words "don't say gay" on it or anywhere in it
>bill is literally about not teaching very young children about sexual topics
>liberals keep calling it "don't say gay"

I'm so confused

israel will not exist in 50 years

Daily reminder conservatism has degraded so badly that they’re celebrating the fact you can teach gay content to fourth graders now. Lmao. Your party is weak and you deserve to lose your country.

>man nobody has heard of
>pretending literally any non government political group in 2022 is remotely organized