CHRISTIAN FUCKING SHITS

CHRISTIAN FUCKING SHITS

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-111604_Google.jpg (720x738, 91.33K)

>Catholic
Brehh

Based

Screenshot this. He will be in a Stallone produced movie about a boxer named Termite, real life Maurice Watkins in the next two years.

He basically saying he doesnt want to work for jews anymore

He is only going to star in Mel Gibson kino from now on

What's up with all the actors wanting to retire?

Hi everyone, it's me, Mark Wahlberg's Vietnamese ex boyfriend he beat the shit out of

He's goimg to play the club solicitor of Manchester United?

Maxwell's about to sing

Leo should have been given the part in Boogie nights.

It’s funny how anglogermcucks try to lean so hard into their Christian identities when they’re not even real Christians. It screams “I want to be unique but I need daddy Europe to help me”

>Mark Wahlberg/ Mel Gibson

Based Irish

ebin

Attached: hoj.jpg (474x377, 25.51K)

Entertainment is being wrapped up and they were not considered essential in the remodeling of the world recently

Schizo /pol/ chud lmao and what exactly is the "remodelling" of the world? (This'll be good)

>anglogermcucks

U wot? Both Mel Gibson and Mark Wahlberg are Irish Catholic

Attached: 492648C2-5CE7-4791-8593-977EDAB600DF.jpg (1242x1969, 256.18K)

They finally realize that their job is a joke and no one should give a fuck about them outside of acting.

>makes gay propoganda
>but actually I wanna make Christian movies

Jesus is coming back

>ad hom character defamation from the onset
pearls before swine

He's tired of being the guy who does his job. He wants to be the other guy.

he just wants your attention
and you're giving it to him

Ofc he's an irish from boston

Wtf are you even babbling about, schizoid

You have to be European to get it, sorry Hansdeep Nigelwong.

I am. Go back to /his/, spastic.

age, covid shutdowns, digital cgi actors are going to become big in a real cancerous way, etc. things aren't going to get better for film as a medium or as a career for actors

>colmcille
i didn't think I could like Mel more than I already do but his middle name being favourite saint as a child is a cherry on top.

lol no you’re not genghis

Attached: 53A93605-2823-4508-98F3-1DC6CDCACF26.png (640x393, 225.91K)

>faith based

What a fag. Chads go for INT/DEX.

I bet you've got skin the color of peanut butter

Attached: 1648571454805.jpg (718x512, 43.67K)

And I don’t even have to bet to know you’re Asian.

Attached: FAE54A76-DC76-432A-AB80-1E93F0BF3641.jpg (444x113, 26.23K)

isreal fucking shits

>dex
>not a fag
deepthroat that river of cum twink

>Wahlberg
>Irish Catholic

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

This cunt can't be Christian... Isn't he a mental fuck nut who bashes asians?

The Slap is gonna be the nail in the coffin. All this shit about Ellen, Baldwin, Spacey, Weinstein etc the list goes on. Eventually the industry is too high risk for anyone with a lick of wisdom to take part.

Yes
Deus le vult

he did that 30 years ago and already bribed the asian dude 10 years ago

You will not own anything, everything will be a service. You won't own an Xbox, you'll pay a monthly fee to rent one, and when you done with you you be required to send it back to Microsoft or you'll be hit with a heavy fee. You won't own a vehicle, you'll have to take a self driving electric uber everywhere. You won't own a house on land, because there will be no land, you'll live stacked on top of other people in mega towers that have anything you need. It'll be a bleak and ugly future will of advertisements and consoomerism, meat will be out laced except for the elites, you'll be eating impossible burgers instead. By all accounts you can see this is the direction the elites are trying to turn us in.

Are they sure he didn't say Fate based content?

Attached: WRixOqWRZQHfCgFhqfWbjCh6myA4hO4bOPQ_KJJEKrB_G8KZvl0IvNEUmRuxnfx8Tbw.png (512x512, 404.4K)

Has anybody confronted him on live tv about the attack on the vietnamese man? He seems like a stand up dude just joke with him about it.

>all those spelling mistakes

Absolute schizo babble.

Attached: Screenshot_20210902-100432_YouTube.jpg (1080x548, 259.86K)

Yep, as I suspected, you are a /his/ schizo spastic mouthbreather. Unmistakable spastic posting style. Go post some haplogroups you retarded nigger.

Attached: 1649332031484.png (1097x363, 241.4K)

Name one thing more pathetic than middle aged former hot/cool/successful guys turning into quasi religious but still extremely leftist pro-gay neopriests.

In every single instance it's a coping mechanism for former shitheads and bullies who've seen the light and want to virtue signal that they repent. Not that they actually change they'll still be shitheads except now they have a bigger superiority complex because of their new found faith.

Hate these fucking idiots.

The popes themselves have ordered various massacres throughout history, one Irish Catholic beating up a gook isn't that weird.

> "If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of born again brothers and sisters in Christ in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we’re going to spread the word of the Lord safely, don’t worry.'"

atheistrannies... another turbo chad who literally could have prevented 911 has left us...

Attached: 1AA89495-99FF-446B-94AA-9A1355C714C6.png (600x600, 185.48K)

lmao this fucking impotent seething at some rich celebrity, so pathetic

Good thread

(((They))) will come to try to destroy him soon. Like they did Michael Jackson. Jews will sue Mark, for no reason, other than typical Jewish harassment. They can't have a goyim leave their system with (((their))) money in his pockets (That's how they view it), he needs to keep serving them.

Mark my words. Jews will sue him within the next 2 years max if he does this and his legal issues will be made widely known on the media.

Imagine religion making you this angry over someone you will never meet

Mark Wahlberg is 75% Irish Catholic, 25% Swiss- German Catholic. He’s said this shot in multiple interviews you fucking schizo. Look at him - he’s incredibly Irish looking. He’s obviously not Jewish.

suck a dick mark you looked shit in that gay bodybuilding movie I couldn't even remember the name of because it was so shit

Based

what the fuck are you talking about schizo. maybe find a religion that's existed for longer than 80 years and has its own hermeneutic tradition, discourse, and frames of reference outside of anglo politics

I'm not him but why would I bother explaining to one who doesn't know yet in 2022.

ok continue to have a meltdown every time someone mentions jesus, you got issues bro

“KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER” - Mark Wahlberg

retvrn to tradition (feudalism)

>VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS
>St. Marky, Patron Saint of Pho Removal

>how can I make this thread about my own polschizo biases

Yeah I have issues with obnoxious idiots wearing their religion like it's a new bright colored set of glasses. "LOOK AT MY GLASSES EVERYBODY". You can become religious and not make it your whole personality like a teenage kid

>(((berg)))

Seethe harder cunt.

"HURR DURR SOMEONE BELIEVES SOMETHING I DON'T!!!"

ok I agree with that to be fair, but people do it with everything. every ideology and hobby is a brand for people to advertise their personality

sauce?

Marky Mark when he was young, look it up.

Just google “Mark Wahlberg KILL THE NIGGER”

>devout christian
>punches a vietnamese child blind just for fun

Remember that although true most of the time -berg doesn’t necessarily equal jew. There was some law passed in the 1800s in Germany mandating assimilation and one the parts said that the jews had to Germanize their names, so that’s what a lot of them chose. But yeah 9 times out of 10 it echoes

>Marky "Vietnamese fucking shits" Mark and Mel "If you get raped by a pack of niggers, it'll be your fault" Gibson are teaming up
feed it or seed it?

Attached: markymarkvietnam.jpg (950x711, 151.9K)

>HEY LITTLE BUDDY
>I KNOW YA EYES ARE PERMANENTLY KINDA CLOSED
>BUT THE FRONT OF THE CHURCH IS UP HERE
>*smacks kid in the face*
>*returns to the pulpit*
>I BUILT THIS CHURCH HERE IN CHINATOWN WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS BECAUSE… WE GOT BUSINESS TO TEND TO
>T-this is Koreatown
>SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I COME
DOWN THEA
>NOW I HEARD YOU ASIANS PRAY TO THIS BUDDHA GUY
>WE WONT BE HAVING ANYMORE OF THAT
>NOW PUT THE MONEY THE BOWL AND ITS TIME TA PRAY THE ONE AND ONLY MAN HIMSELF
>behind Mark is a giant crucifix but instead Jesus its him on it