Teehee i'm not like le other girls XDDD UwU

>teehee i'm not like le other girls XDDD UwU

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7gqpfsTkk1swfz2z_500.jpg (500x322, 34.76K)

Made more sense in the time. The show is boring but comfy at the same time. It's hard to explain.

They did a good job with all the caricatures being mostly all fully developed characters and everyone goes through a character arc by the end of the show. Well-crafted in that regard considering it's essentially all episodic.

It reminds me a lot of a proto king of the hill.

shes an annoying hateful cunt with a proto-soi boyfriend that is out of her cunt league

and that's a good thing

Attached: 1547689627998.gif (499x379, 402.85K)

what movie are they watching

It wasn’t supposed to be a blueprint ladies

At the time, she wasn't. Daria ruined a generation of women the same way that Doug ruined a generation of men.

Also this, you're not supposed to emulate Daria. She is pointed out as a cunt who fucks herself and those around her over with her cuntiness. This is why Jane is supposed to be the foil and the actual teenager the show wants you to emulate.

I dont get on why this show is so popular.

I fucking hated when she started liking Tom. The show went from a cynical commentary show to a teen drama, fucking jarring tone shift and I never really hear anyone talk about it. Marathoned it last year

buck breaking

for me? it was Jane

Reminder that she canonically turned into a liberal cunt who lives alone with her cat.
Meanwhile Brittany and Kevin are happily married and have 5 children.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 271.88K)

I wish that pizza was my penis

My ex's favorite show/character. She also has bpd and fucks anything that moves

Jane no. Jane no why. Why God Jane, why.

>BPD

more like schizoid PD

Daria is unironically my soulmate.
I don't care if she's not real.

Attached: 1626609544604.jpg (379x275, 12.64K)

Brittany and Kevin are borderline tards and tards are basically cursed with joy.
If you relate with them you are a tard

Oh! What a twist! No one would have seen that coming.

No that's the main complaint. Tom is the worst character and every episode centered around their relationship is just dogshit.

How Jane handled the situation was dogshit too. It really feels like they were told to make it more teen drama-y.

>hot feminist art hoe turns into a disgusting bitter cunt once her teenage years are over
many such cases

>WE ARR ROOK SAME

Attached: ching chong nip nong nong.png (500x322, 148.97K)

Being a tard is a blessing, man.

>It reminds me a lot of a proto king of the hill.
Kys dude

Ah, I don't really frequent fan discussions too much and Yea Forums Daria threads are usually shit posting about how Daria is lefty/quirky/etc. Glad to know that it's the main complaint. The first season is like an entirely different show than the last. And I like character development but it just basically destroyed her character, makes her seem like a lying asshole in hindsight.
Maybe that's the point? But it didn't need to happen. It's like if beavis and butthead in the last season got all introspective and sappy

>mfw see a retard on Yea Forums

Attached: 1620843335502.jpg (312x247, 41.14K)

I know. I've been unironically jealous of them since I was like 7. Top of my class every year but depressed as fuck. I mock them out of spite.

I hate this retarded personality type. Boring miserable cunts who do ''quirky'' things to show how unique they are like.... eating pizza or watching Harry Potter
>I am not like the other girls, those DUMB sluts, those dumb retarded fucking SLUT bitches, I eat hot pockets before I get spitroasted by two dudes

It does. Don't get me wrong, it's not nearly as good as King of the Hill, but it's clear that many notes from Daria were taken to create and build up King of the Hill (especially since everyone involved in both shows run in the same circles).

But this is soon'ish critiqued by the show and the character gains some insight on herself about this "issue"

available darias in real life are fat or trannies

>zoom zoom
I went to high school in the 90's and girls like Daria were extremely rare. Kids would get beat up for liking Star Wars, and everyone who didn't play sports was automatically a loser. It was a different time and a show like Daria was a breath of fresh air back then.

Daria and Jane looking like absolute trash, Brittany and Kevin living the dream

>Kids would get beat up for liking Star Wars, and everyone who didn't play sports was automatically a loser.

to what extent is this a meme/hyperbole statement? and to what extent is this actually true?

I'm curious to the objective logistics of it.

American Pie

I’m sure the jocks thought everyone who didn’t play sports was a loser. Everyone liked Star Wars before the prequels came out. Girls like Daria and Jane weren’t uncommon. Every school had a clique of them. We used to call them freaks.

Can confirm. You had to keep your weird nerdy shit to yourself. It was social suicide to admit you liked anything nerdy/weird/weeb. That's why shows like Daria worked, it was true counter culture at the time.

No idea where she's from but an annoying fat ass manager where I used to work had her as her avatar in skype which we used to communicate at the time.
Fuck them both.

>Quinn's kids are white
Thank GOD

La la la la la
This is my stop
Got to get off
I might go pop
Excuse me
Excuse me
I've got to be direct
La la la
If I'm off, please correct
La la la
You're standing on my neck

Attached: Man-Dies-After-Minneapolis-Officer-Pins-HIm-2.jpg (1024x1001, 95.33K)

You kept your mouth shut if you were a nerd about your faggot retard hobbies unless you were around the few other loser ultra nerds in your close circle. I know it must be hard for the faggot zoomie internet meme generation who never knew a time before computers and the internet to understand.

So did Mike Judge have anything to do with this show or did MTV decide they would do their own thing with some Beavis and Butthead side characters?

More like Diarrhea

I was literally bullied because I still played video games in the 90s

I'm 34 you fucking absolute dumb cocksucker. You have no idea what you are saying. Read a book you moron. :)

Take her name out of your mouth
You don't deserve to mourn
You just love the attention
Or do you get bored?
You like the power you have
Hope you get caught in the law
Do you think that you're happy
Just wait till you're sure
Pity she's a whore

What did he mean by this

you fucking boomers should stop being in this fucking hellhole and go start a family or something

Cool, let me impregnate you and we can start one together.

>dude just take up a gigantic financial burden lmao

I hate women so god-damn much.

>quinn is a single mom wannabe influencer
kek.

Zoomers will never understand this. They lack the ability to enjoy anything sincere.
Reminder to be thankful if you're not a zoomer.

I'm a zoomer who loves Daria, kys old man.

>They never grew up

Damn... this shit is sad.

OP getting raped and bukkaked'd

I really do hate how zoomers and millennials talk about this garbage more than beavis and butthead

beavus and butthead was always bad and boring

every chick i've been into has seen this show
i dunno what that says about them or my taste cuz i've never watched it

Both shows came out in the same year you fucking retard