So were they dead all along?

so were they dead all along?

Attached: lost-logo.jpg (480x360, 43.27K)

Yes, or maybe not, it's like an open ending and stuff

bump

No. Now fuck off newfag you’ll never live in the golden era of Yea Forums

This whole show is the "mystery box" shit

>I angrily listen to interviews so I can find things to get angry over and blame on Jews but I never actually watch the shows or gain any relevant experience on a topic

The post

Weak bait. No, they all died when they died. If you saw them die in the show then that was when they died.

>He thinks "the afterlife" is bound by the same temporal laws of the mortal universe

Attached: 1329504978953.gif (133x133, 2.23M)

No, but thank you for creating a Lost thread OP, we can never have enough of those. I unironically think Lost is the best TV show ever made and it makes me sad that others don't see what I see in it.

Attached: loorst.png (1037x591, 770.29K)

Solid tier list.

Kate belongs in the lower depths

Attached: baak.jpg (1024x577, 116.42K)

were the people who died again in the afterlife fake?

why is Penny so high? Not that she's a bad character or anything but I didn't think she had any 'fans'...

daily reminder that kate never changed her panties during her time on the island

Attached: 1638665903063.webm (480x360, 952.1K)

Is there anyone in that show that doesn't have issues with their family?

I belong in her depths

Is there a human alive that doesn’t have issues with their family? Fuck off retarded comic book movie lover.

enjoy your (You)s

Ricardo, but his wife died 150 years ago

You really think everyone has dysfunctional families? That's a depressing worldview you have.

Idk man sayid is pretty based. Also the koreans should be S tier.

We also don't even see his family.

Widmore isn't S tier. And neither is Jacob or TMIB because that storyline sucked.

Richard is definitely S tier.

Hugo is B tier at absolute worst.

Sayid

Sayid is the biggest simp in the history of fiction

Having problems doesn’t mean it’s dysfunctional. You like using words with your own headcanon meanings it seems.

>sneaking around the others
>the foul smell of your panties alerts them from 3 miles away
>they capture you
it all makes sense now

So why did they all look as they had on the island? If they had died later on, they should be older

Attached: my-image.png (1075x830, 1.16M)

How so?

Trying to figure out if you're trolling or retarded

because the island is where they all met and how they all remember each other so that's how they appeared.
baby Aaron and in utero Ji Yeon were really stupid though

>Lost is the best TV show ever made
Agreed

>sad that others don't see what I see in it.
Let's keep it that way so we don't get a reboot, spinoff, etc

always assume everyone asking a dumb question in a Lost thread is genuinely retarded

time for a rewatch i think

>>I angrily listen to interviews so I can find things to get angry over and blame on Jews but I never actually watch the shows or gain any relevant experience on a topic

Attached: 1565916367239.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

It seems like you like purposely misinterpreting what I'm saying. Obviously the "issues" I'm talking about for Lost doesn't mean small shit like having an argument with their mother/father as a teenager. The issues the characters have with their families are way out of the ordinary and for a show that people praise on it's characters, it's a pretty big sign of shitty, lazy writing.

>way out of the ordinary
This is Lost we're talking about

Electromagnetism did it, the end.

Might as well not reply. It’s obvious you haven’t seen the show and you just wanted to whine about le shitty writing like a retard. Stick to MCU you dumb fuck.

spent his life torturing and killing people under the command of power people who strung him along with the possibility that he could see Nadia

>characters having issues is bad writing
>characters not having issues is good writing

I'm still confused about the cork. It was clearly man-made, so that means it wasn't necessary to contain the light, so removing it shouldn't cause a problem. Also how would putting the cork back in cause the water to return? If I drain my sink, then put a plug into it, water doesn't re-appear, that's not how physics works.

Did you miss all the water draining into the source from the entrance?

I'm talking about a specific instance of shitty writing, not the show as a whole. Why would having a criticism mean I haven't seen the show, or mean I should only watch MCU?

You’re talking about a general thing in the most general way possible. A clear sign of you talking out of your ass. You should go watch MCU because it’s exactly what you need for that peabrain.

The hole was man-made as well

No, so many characters having big family issues is a pretty specific thing. I actually like the show as a whole but you're assuming I must be a hater because I happen to have a single criticism.

Your criticism is shit. It’s like saying the writing is bad because they make the sky blue and the grass green. You are retarded.

>because the island is where they all met and how they all remember each other so that's how they appeared
Oh right, makes sense

Nah

So before the hole was made the island didn't have a "heart"?

I don't understand. I saw the water but it stopped running after the cork was removed. Picrel, all that's left at the entrance is a puddle. Also even after the cork comes back, the stream is no longer there, but water comes back through one of the man-made structures.
Ah I guess that explains why the cork is needed to contain the water then, but I don't get why putting the cork in after the water has already been drained would return the water.

Forgot pic

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (640x352, 69.05K)

It did. The hole is not the heart. The hole is the same thing as what MiB tried to build or what Dharma tried to build. It’s essentially humans trying to utilize the island’s exotic properties and not entirely achieving it due to their limited knowledge/ability which creates various catastrophic consequences. The swan needed to have numbers inputted to keep it from blowing up. The source needed the plug to keep it from blowing up. Smokey/Jacob are outcomes of an even more ancient god like power struggle over this exotic point in spacetime.

The cork acted like a bell syphon.

What would happen if Faraday became protector of the island? Pretty sure he wouldn't be able to resist fucking with the light for science once he had access to it.

He would fuck his mom in the past and become his own dad

someone who was a candidate wouldn't have done something like that

Sayid tells Ben "my father was a hard man". So he had issues as well, they were just never really explored.

I do not recall that line at all. do you have the episode it was spoken?

>if they don’t have issues it means they had them but weren’t explored
You are grasping for straws over some personal vendetta to whine about LOST.

It's the one where he shoots young Ben

The fuck? I'm not whining. I love LOST. Just pointing out that Sayid had mostly-unseen family issues. That is not even criticism.

Again, you are pulling shit out of your ass. Just because Sayid says anything like that does not mean there’s issues. It sounds more like you have issues.

what

Learn to read you weazly loser

Please stop. I'm a fan of lost and when you react this badly over a single criticism you make us look bad. By all means correct on factual shit but jumping to conclusions about people and calling them names just makes us look weak and defensive. We have no need to be because Lost doesn't have to be perfect to be top-tier.

he does not say that in the episode. the dad is only in the opening flashback, and it's not about him, its about Sayid's ease of killing

no, amid all the mystery box bs in this show I don't understand how people come to the conclusion that they were dead
it was one of the only things that was abundantly clear, they were not dead and the flash sideways thing in season 6 was basically a purgatory detached from time