Severance

Previous:

Attached: Severance.jpg (1000x1481, 111.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lumon-industries.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVqlMfQ3Sl8
youtube.com/watch?v=BDE6WEbGQHo&list=OLAK5uy_mxqgOxGMDPp701ZxxjsrdxQXMNQnwV9rM&index=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why must all new shows end the season in cliffhangers

the music dance experience is officially cancelled

Am I a retard or was there some kind of dropped plotline or something? I could obviously be reading it wrong, but when the innies were talking about coups, Burt was talking about 'aggressive energy', the hatchets, Milchick's constant insistence that death 'can't happen here', the how-to-kill cards. Felt like it was building up to some orgiastic violence, but nothing came of it.
Also, why the hell did they fire Sobel? She literally has proof that reintegration - something they say is impossible and would sink the entire product - isn't just possible, but has happened. They just banking on her loyalty that she won't use it as any kind of leverage, or just angrily go to the press?

Good show, girlfriend and I enjoyed it. I think my only real annoyance is that the dead wife reveal feels kind of hackneyed. It asks too many questions that haven't been even hinted at, and turns Lumon from 'questionable treatment of employees' to 'literally engineering corpse puppets'. There's no sign she did it voluntarily, though I think that'd be a cool twist - everyone talks about how happy she was, but what if that's all just comfortable lies, and she wanted to be severed? Just not enough information or hinting to go any way, and it bugs me cos' it's such a central thing for Mark.

They got no plans dog. They thought the organized violence would be a cool idea. They also thought it would be cool idea to make the Asian his dead wife.

The show can't even decide if the innie world is purgatory or not.

>Felt like it was building up to some orgiastic violence, but nothing came of it.
coup will happen season 2, also it's highly likely that irving was leading or very much involved in the last coup

I liked it. But it should have been an 10 ep miniseries. Season 2 will suck.

I feel this way too all the hype is going to bring greedy fingers to the writers room.

This will be another Lost series. Enjoy them milking your time and nerd theories for another decade. Jesus, white boys love watching this mystery box shit.

I am not even white and I have nothing else to watch ;_;

Pretty sure that's been a thing for a long time

What was the last good show that didnt end most of its season in a cliffhanger?

Mr Robot?

>white boys love watching this mystery box shit
Better than what niggers watch

Attached: GettyImages-107765300.jpg (1024x666, 118.49K)

Lost was prime Yea Forums so that's not a bad thing.

There was a theory about Irving being the hitman for lumon in a previous thread that I would like to expand on.
The painting that Irving is constantly painting is the room they sent the asian waifu to. At first I thought it was the break room because of the traumatizing experience that he endured within, but then we see Milchick take her there after everyone makes their quota. If through that door is where actual experiments are taking place on the severed workers. Isn't it just possible that the reason he has a list of other workers because he has been taken to the same place, and his memories are bleeding over into his outties world?
There is obvious signs that Irving is the more exhausted of the bunch. If lumon knows that he has been experiencing bad days, wouldn't they want to check his implant for any defects that could be displayed?

He's exhausted because he drinks coffee and listens to Motorhead all night.

Yes but why does he paint the experiment room when it seems that no one else besides Ms. Greene has been there before?

Maybe the training room is to handle anomolies

Attached: GettyImages-1390408544.jpg (681x383, 77.68K)

probably saving it for next season, but from what I can see being said in these threads the consensus is all this stuff is an attempt to keep the department scared and away from one another.

lumon-industries.com/

Attached: quite.jpg (400x400, 22.61K)

what is this and why can't I do it correctly?

love me some milchick

>should have been an 10 ep miniseries
it was 9 episodes, if that's really your biggest gripe you're a retard

you sound sad faggot. i wont be there to watch you cry so why do you whinge and complain on here? pathetic.

well all the episodes except for the last were around 55 minutes when usually the standard is 45 minutes. we got enough I'd say. I just wish the last episode was 10 minutes longer.

You'll get it eventually just keep trying

and why are people posting the "In refining 8F35D0:AF64A4 I have brought glory to the company" shit here. I don't want to say it's bots but

Attached: p-severance.png (600x681, 236.86K)

we really need some more OC for this kino, where are the drawfags?

these threads always max out at like 50 posts and 20 IPs. pathetic stuff

Then why did the last thread hit bump limit

In refining 4FD99A:70391B I have brought glory to the company.
Praise Kier.

Because of paid Indian botters but its 2am in New Delhi so traffic in the thread will be slower now

the reason this threads here is because everyday the last one before reaches bump limit faggot. shittiest bait ive ever seen. take the (You) and gtfo

sev @ Yea Forums archive

your outie has a childlike imagination
your outie is smart in his own way

Forgive me for the harm I have caused this world. None may atone for my actions but me and only in me shall their stain live on. I am thankful to have been caught, my fall cut short by those with wizened hands. All I can be is sorry, and that is all I am.

your outie hates black people

>The Milcheck dancing gif when you get to 75%
kek

In refining CDC6A:98F2D I have brought glory to the company.
Praise Kier.

why was awakened outie helly mumbling that break room mantra in the toilet before the speech?

>no based video from Kier if you complete it
Shit website

In refining 15955:73ED5C I have brought glory to the company.
Praise Kier.

I got gifs of Milchick dancing after completing the first 100%. Didn't happen again though :(

because she genuinely feels remorse and shame for who she discovered she actually is.

got it again

Attached: untitled.jpg (1366x723, 263.22K)

Why do the numbers scare me?

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-154705_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1560, 607.55K)

christ the OST is so good lads
youtube.com/watch?v=TVqlMfQ3Sl8

Attached: 1644324998018.webm (1482x620, 1.62M)

i got that when i hit the 75% quota

i got it too

>I WANT MY FUCKING COFFEE COZY!

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-154912_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1560, 253.07K)

What is their job

This

refining macrodata
duh

To acquire meta numbers and collect the scary ones in a folder.

It's so god damn annoying how they never have enough good materiel to fill an entire season, so we have to drag trough 5-6 filler episodes that should have been boiled down to a single episode.
It's why Chernobyl was so great. No bullshit filler, beginning and end so neatly laid out. I wish that would be the standard and not this 'more is better' attitude.

mysterious and important

In English doc

I think they're actually removing the bad feelings from some higher tier severed people.

Sometimes pacing is important. Like the opening of the first episode being just Mark walking through the maze that is Lumon's corridors for a good couple minutes was there for a reason that could not get done in just a couple choice cuts

Zoomer poster that never watched dbz

>filler
>filler episodes
>no bullshit filler
ok a lot of filler is one thing to bitch about, but some filler is needed to have character development. if you don't have any filler then you get star wars.

Based Milchick giving the MDE to motivate the team

>In refining 1EFBCF:EBB7D0 I have brought glory to the company.
Praise Kier.
#mdrlumon #severance
lumon-industries.com

kek

this or they are removing angry feelings from other severed workers in other departments

that would explain why everyone is so docile and like children even though they could easily rebel and kill milcheck or just flat out sit there with their arms crossed and not do any work at all

git gud

Whoa is he ok whos the lil guy in his head

dragon ball didn't have shit on captain tsubasa. you try waiting three episodes just for a kid to run pic related, then another two to decide where if he should take a shot at the goal or pass to his buddies

Attached: soccer.png (600x449, 534.96K)

Shut up noob

In refining 7CF899:2AB1D1 I have brought glory to the company.
Praise Kier.
#mdrlumon #severance
lumon-industries.com

Attached: Praise Kier.jpg (450x730, 182.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BDE6WEbGQHo&list=OLAK5uy_mxqgOxGMDPp701ZxxjsrdxQXMNQnwV9rM&index=17

What is everyone's favorite core principle?

Attached: FL63RSwVIAAC4Zt.jpg (960x1080, 257.48K)

>some filler is needed

This is your brain on tranime.