Remember when Jurassic Park portrayed dinosaurs as neutral...

Remember when Jurassic Park portrayed dinosaurs as neutral, unpredictable ANIMALS acting on vicious instinct instead of le good dinosaur and le bad dinosaur?

Attached: Untitled.png (593x617, 422.9K)

The giganotosaurus isn't a real dinosaur user
>REEEE WHY ARE YOU DOING THINGS DIFFERENTLY, I WANT IT THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS 10 MOVIES REEE
You must be a capeshit enjoyer

"You're awful, Goldblume."

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST UNSUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF JUST BECAUSE THE PREMISE ISN'T REAL YOU CAN'T DO THAT
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN STORIES AND IDEAS IN A SEQUEL SHOULD STICK TO WHAT'S ESTABLISHED YOU MUST BE A CAPESHITTER

Why the fuck does Trevorrow hold this manchild-esque view that JP dinosaurs should be superheroes with morals? How did this hack ever get put in charge?

I hate how they included giganotosaurus to this movie. Not because i would hate giganotosaurus but opposite; giganotosaurus is my favorite dinosaurus. And that's why i dont want it there, now people always assosicate giganotosaurus with this movie and if i ever would tell liking giganotosaurus people just think it's because this movie. They are going to ruin my giganotosaurus. Fuck you

Member when Jurassic Park was good?

>The giganotosaurus isn't a real dinosaur
Yes it is you fucking retard

It's like he wants to turn it into The Land Before Time but with less singalongs.

>Gigantisaurus

Attached: 1564449405004.png (865x610, 428.03K)

Jurassic Park is capeshit

Jurassic World* is capeshit.
Or one big pile of shit, rather.

Attached: OBPOS.gif (455x250, 3.08M)

I love the T-rex, he looks scary but he fights for justice and family.

Attached: T_e0703d_5566466.jpg (540x459, 47.64K)

HAHAHAHAHA
LMAO
THEY KEEP RECYCLING THE SAME FUCKING PLOT OVER AND OVER AGAIN! HOLY SHIT.
IS THE EXACT SAME IDEA OF THE LAST TWO MOVIES. GET A LOAD OF THIS SHIT
THIS TIME T-REX WILL BE SELLING COCAINE TO KIDS AND KEEPING A LINE OF CONTACT WITH ISIS

What about the jannysaurus? It smells like pee and takis, eats anyone with orginal ideas, defends only black people and trannies, and WORKS FOR FREE

>featherfag
>terrible taste
>clearly not a fan since the main T. rex is a she
>doesn't know how to spell T. rex properly
Many such cases.

>portrayed dinosaurs as neutral, unpredictable ANIMALS acting on vicious instinct
this is what made it so kino. i HATE when animators turned them into characters.

will the gigantosaurus try to steal the unobtanium in captain dino 5: here comes ironman?

The way they're lined up so uniform to hide makes it look like a Scooby Doo episode or some shit.

The gigantosaurus voted for Hilary. He believes we should maximize work hours by 60% and spend 100% of the national budget in nuclear weapons, so we can sell them to middle eastern countries.
Also he wants all radio to stop playing technological based music, and keep it simple with real instruments.
truly a Jurassic monster

When will Blue and Owen get together?

Attached: Matt Frank.jpg (1280x1707, 492.86K)

>Calls someone "Capeshit enjoyer"
>Movie director wants a dinosaurs that is like a capeshit villain
Of course you can't catch the irony

Not really. I remember Spielberg saying that's what he was aiming for, but I also remember that the T-Rex saves the humans from the very motivated raptors for no raisin.
What Jurassic Park has lost is its humanity, not some autism about dinosaurs.

>spend 100% of the national budget in nuclear weapons, so we can sell them to middle eastern countries.
if they agree to use them on Israel we should give em nukes for free

>Giganotosaurus
>not Gigantosaurus
But why? Why make it wrong on purpose?

>for no raisin
you got filtered. remember the WHEN DINOSAURS RULED THE EARTH banner that falls around the Rex? it killed the raptors to assert itself as the top of the food chain. T. Rex ruled the Earth.

>Implying the T. rex finale wasn't bullshit also
It's fine to do it once or twice.
Thinking all the dinosaurs need to act like that when they've already been shown not to is retarded.
The rex wasn't doing it to save the humans either, it was hunting, that's why that moment is usually referred to as a deus "rex" machina.

Yeah that's not how animals work, which is the point.

it was eating the raptors

I never implied any of that.
>it was hunting
Why was it hunting the raptors and ignoring the much weaker humans?

Most people grow out of liking dinosaurs before they’re ten. I’d keep it to yourself regardless.

Because the raptor was the closest thing in biting range when it waltzed into the visitor center?

This is gonna be new Jaws The Revenge

>waltzed into
It was obviously a very careful approach as it didn't have the thundering steps established earlier in the movie.

the t rex was stealth hunting

So it was hunting something then.

Why make up a new dinosaur when they had one?

Attached: niggersaurus2.jpg (1128x2486, 884.47K)

maybe he just means its a naturally violent animal. There have never been good and bad dinosaurs. the last movie with the dinosaurs that help doesnt count because they were trained and of course had some sort of attachment to chris pratts character. kinda like a dog would protect its owner. doesnt mean the dog is "le good"

holy tranny cope

>Joker Dinosaur
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Yawn. Wake me up when they have a dinosaur based on Santa Cruz Joker.

Attached: Santa Cruz Joker Cringe.jpg (828x1139, 409.26K)

A - Fuck Spielberg it was a Crichton film
B - The point of that scene was the more badass dinosaur happened to show up, not that it showed up to save them

this is my favorite

Attached: 1649527898976.png (850x888, 1.41M)

I'm guessing it was found in Nigeria?

Oh yeah, the last movie that retconned Blue from being a dinosaur willingly ready to maul Chris Pratt to death the moment he turns his back suddenly becomes a good girl pet that fights like a Pokemon on his command against an actual evil dinosaur that winks at the camera when he's about to kill someone?

Attached: 1644462221568.png (528x438, 235.96K)

user, Jurassic Park is not a nature documentary

It's not The Land Before Time for adults either.

I mean that wasn't a retcon by the end of the first movie that is what he had become.

>I'm on your side now after my sisters and I made this evil dinosaur our new alpha because... Just because?
You're jumping through an awful lot of hoops to justify this.

>dinosaurs are real
You must be 18 to post here.

The raptors in the original were borderline "le bad dinosaur".

I am not the autist you were arguing with just pointing out by the end, Blue was domesticated and I thought it was stupid

There's a difference between pack animals acting psycopathic out of unchecked instinct and restlessness being cooped up in a very small area and wanting a giant therapod to act like the Joker.

Americans have been going through a process of infantilization. We just reached the final stage, the manchildren epidemy. They can't conceive the world beyond binaries, cowboys vs indians

Don't forget the Indoraptor literally acts like Nosferatu and Freddy Krueger.

Why do you act like this shit isn't happening in your shitty country too?

It's worse in America because they started it and promote it around the world

Sorry, but this will always be my preferred Gigantosaur.

Attached: DinoCrisis2 Giganotosaurus.png (640x452, 354.85K)

Still somewhat less retarded than the dragon in GOT understanding human symbolism out of nowhere and melting the iron throne.

Please dude, Euros beg to be turned into even more subservient slaves, chinks are already mindless slaves, Japs laugh at our amateurish attempts at infantilism, and Africa is just a big, expensive baby. All you’ve got are Arabs and they’re just irrelevant.

The trex doesn’t even fit inside the room he just teleports there.

If anything, all the JP dinosaurs were le bad dinosaur, since they acted extremely dangerous around humans.

Yeah, but game of thrones has magic and shit. Jurassic world doesn’t even have that excuse.

So do you just read headlines until you can find one that you can frame in an "old good, new bad" post to try and bait the same tire arguements? Is that any way to live your life?

Attached: Some tires .jpg (1280x720, 94.98K)

Then it decided during its careful stealth hunting approach to go for the harder prey to bag. Thanks for proving my point.

How was it harder to bag when the raptor was the closest thing to it? What even is your point?

Nigger can you follow a reply chain? Did you read the OP?