>Dumbledore: "What you're doing is madness."
>Grindlewald: "It's what we said we'd do."
>Dumbledore: "Well I was young, I was-"
>Grindlewald: "Committed To me. To us"
>Dumbledore: "No, I went along with it because..."
>Gindlewald: "Because?"
>Dumbledore: "Because I was in love with you."

Holy fucking shit they really did it, 10/10, Fantastic Beasts Over harry Potter

Attached: GayDumbledore.png (784x1266, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voe.sx/frbqx1o7ualo
youtube.com/watch?v=GKm7NloL8bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so is that dumbledore's secret? that he and grindlewald used to stuff each other? we knew that already, fuck you rowling

no the secret was that they used diarrhea as lube

I thought this Dumbledore being gay shit was a joke.

Wait, so Grindelwald himself wasn't in love with Dumbledore then.

It was kind of implied in HP7
Stuff like Dumbledore being "charmed" by Grindelwald or something
Still, the greatest battle in the life of the greatest wizard ever was a lover's spat, fucking amazing, it really captures the ancient myth/fairy tale vibe like this

What’s grindlewalds evil plan?

Preventing the holocaust

To stop the Holocaust, I'm not even joking.

The people who grew up with Harry Potter are old enough to not give a shit about this. I don't know if little kids even give a shit about Harry Potter these days.

he literally had a gay teenage romance in book 7

>but without the Holocaust Britain will never cede Palestine to Israel!!!

Harry Potter is even worse than I thought.

k i n o

Attached: 687905.webm (854x480, 1.67M)

>Palestine
Rowling really needs to calm down with her ridiculously named fantasy places.

kinda wanna watch this now

He was. They loved each other and wanted to rule together when they were younger, but Dumbledore backed out.

Is this a euphemism?

>just copy DBZ kamehameha clashes but worse
What did they mean by this?

Attached: file.png (469x750, 480.17K)

>Gindlewald: "Because?"
I doubt it, he seemed unaware of the one sided romance.

>more laser spam
At least the teleporting is cool, but Voldy vs Dumbledore was better

>Jude, Mads, okay now just stand there; MENACINGLY!

>*teleports behind you*

>israel
As if she thought we wouldn’t notice she named her fictional country ‘is real’

He wanted to hear him say it, user. Jesus, I'm as much of a virgin autist as you lot but I can least pick up on stuff like this that isn't even difficult to understand.

They cant help themselves can they, Dumbledorf is gay so of course he's had relationships with any other named male character of note.
A fucking wizard battle that is just a couple shit looking teleports and gesturing their sticks at each other with a grimace, wow.

I dont give a shit about HP, but I'll take any opportunity to shit on hollywood.

They had sex when they were younger and Dumbledore always thought it was a pity fuck. But at the end of the movie after Dumbledore says he's through with him, it's implied that Grindlewald always loved him back by saying "who will love you now dumbledore?"

i spend most of my day (and some nights) with a lot of little kids, and trust me... they don't care at all.

This looks awful. Two purportedly powerful wizards clashing and they aren't moving with any impression of force. Not even trying. Unmitigated bum.

OH NO, WATCH OUT GRIMBLEGRANK, THE POWER STRUGGLE LASER ORB IS CLOSER TO YOUR SIDE OF THE BAR!
MASH THE BUTTON HARDER!

why did all the duels become so boring? its just green beam vs red beam with a ball in the middle. the duel between dumbledoor and voldemort was kino.

the imagination is worse than the order of the phoenix climax fight. fanfiction youtube productions have better imagination than deadlocked laser wands here

Grindlewald literally tells Voldemort to fuck off in the books as a decrepit old man without access to magic because he doesn't want him to sully Dumbledore's tomb (ruined in the movie of course), of course he loved him back.

>The entire battlefield breaking around them in a similar fashion to how their pendants chains broke apart, cuts back and forth between their fight and their gay little pendants slowly falling to the ground and the fight ends as it hits the floor shattering to pieces
Unironically absolute kino

This movie is beneath Mads.

The second movie had many creative and fantastical uses of magic but the retarded fans hated it, so they're back to lasers.

commiting magical election fraud

D U L L E S T

Grindelwald feels like a better antagonist than Voldemort because he doesn't use fucking cosplay cringe masks and dumb nickname.

jesus christ, will they fucking STOP with the "simultaneous laserin" nonsense already? 95% of magic fights since the 5th HP movie have been this

:'(

Attached: 786095378.webm (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>"No!"

If Dumbledore doesn't get overly conflicted and share a kiss with Grindelwald at some point in one of the following two movies then I'll be disappointed. If Hannibal couldn't get his kiss, Grindelwald deserves one.

Attached: Hannibal crying.png (500x280, 180.5K)

ONG YEEEEEEES KEEEEERENGS GAY SEX ON THE BIG SCREEN ABOUT TIME!!!!!!! CHUDS BTFO

It's been the same talentless hack director since that movie too

i was really hoping they'd pull out all the stops and go for something bombastic like the duel from HP5, but judging by above webm it's more of that "wand laser deadlock" nonsense
>inb4 some faggot says there was that in the Ministry duel too
yeah, for like 5 secs at the very start, after which we got kino like the fire snake, the water ball, the darkness vacuum and the glass/sand stuff
David Yates is fucking poison for this franchise, they need to get rid of him asap

Attached: image.png (1280x800, 1.25M)

dumbledore and credence's fight was cooler than this

i understand that it's difficult to come up with something magical and creative, so by all means keep the "magic shootout" stuff when it's the grunts fighting, but a duel between wizards of Dumbledore's and Grindelwald's standing shouldn't be like a Fast&Furious shootout

Attached: image.png (500x490, 327.59K)

>Students can literally do the same thing as the most powerful wizards

BO-RING

Why does everything look like marvel cancer nowadays?

Does he actually say this? Based if true

Indie stuff like WHAT A LIFE probably pays jack shit. He's just cashing a check.

>Why does everything look like marvel cancer nowadays?
film as an art form is dead. noone will pay for it anymore
the marvel style dogshit is here to stay. also, everything has to be mixed in with every other dogshit like marvel with batman in fortnite with predator mixed with alien and superman
nothing can have its own identity anymore
creativity is dead

>one of the following two movies
pentalogy was cancelled. This is the last movie.

>“Harry, did I ever tell you about my secret brother Aurelius? When he was a baby, he traveled on the Titanic with our mother, for some reason neither I, our other brother, nor our father were with them, when the ship started to sink. By pure chance, the half-black daughter of a rapist mind control wizard was there with her half-brother (whose mother was consensual, and also white). The rapist wizard didn't care about the daughter because he was very sexist, but he did love his son, and he was afraid that the daughter’s mother's other son (not born by rape) would be angry at his mother being mind control raped and take revenge on the baby instead of the rapist, so he sent the son he loved across the sea (on the Titanic) to be raised in an orphanage by a muggle who hated magic instead of using his vast resources as a nobleman wizard to protect him. Anyway, the half-sister switched the babies on the ship because my brother cried less, and both babies just happened to be magic. My mother thought that her baby was still on the Titanic, so she tried to swim down and rescue him and drowned instead of just using magic while the half-black rape daughter watched her and did nothing to inform her that her real son was already safe. She then gave my brother to a French half-elf servant (she’d served the mother, and after the mother was raped and died in childbirth, that meant she had to continue serving the rapist), who thought he was the real son, and delivered him to the orphanage. My brother was then raised as a muggle who didn't know how to control his magic, which caused half of New York to explode in front of the muggles (called “nomajs” in America), had sex with Voldemort's pet snake, and joined a cult ruled by a gay wizard Nazi. By the way, don’t ask why they used a muggle boat instead of apparating or flying across the ocean. They were all good friends, except the rapist mind control wizard” he said calmly.

Attached: Albus_Dumbledore_(HBP_promo)_3.jpg (2136x2850, 1M)

Source: Anons ass.

voe.sx/frbqx1o7ualo
The webm doesn't really do it justice, Dumbledore Vs Grindlewald is at 2:00:56

Attached: 7183840293d747900e4cde05dbaa8d88.png (1628x784, 1.56M)

Okay, but what about trans characters? Is there any trans representation? Since we know JK Rowling is a TERF piece of shit we need these movies to make amends for her evils.

credence is closeted trans

It really isn't that hard to come up with an interesting magical duel that isn't "let's just shoot ghostbusters lasers at each other."
youtube.com/watch?v=GKm7NloL8bA

Kek

>"Despite our differences all voices need to be heard."
unless you're trans apparently

Attached: 0000006.png (1626x778, 544.21K)

Thanks! Not watching now.