Severance

Attached: 1647833870102.png (2000x836, 521.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbvWn1EY6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show setting gave me Tales From The Loop vibes

100 bucks says that macrodata refinement slaughter was real and Irving was behind it

When is someone going to kill this smug negro? The actor does a good job of making unlikeable

show is ugly, won't be watching

So they made two different versions of the coup painting for what reason do we think?

:3

Attached: severance.jpg (1920x1080, 103.1K)

It looks great, has a real nice aesthetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Attached: criken.jpg (832x589, 87.04K)

Divide and conquer tactics obviously, they don’t the departments unionize

The scene where Mark is on a date and confronts that protestor is so fucking weird. Like he got fanatical about Severance out of nowhere. Like ok, he does severance to deal with his dead wife I get that and it helps but you know anti depression drugs can help but people take them while being hesitant. They needed a scene to show him that he was super pro severance in some way to justify that outburst. Every time he is asked for it he seems reluctant about it so I have no idea why he gets so mad at those protestors.

Psyop so the departments never unite and rise up against them.

Seems like something that could actually unite the departments if they thought about it for two seconds. They are aware there are two different versions.

He is going to do a face turn he is probably an ally of the negress whistleblower

>be Burt
>retire from O&D
>live happily every after with your lover
So literally nothing bad happens. Only poltard irving-tier conspiracy theorists believe otherwise.

He's a mean drunk.

Attached: 1639502393572.webm (876x362, 169.78K)

Same reason why politicians and media keep everything divided by political lines so we live in a state of constant hate and distrust. Otherwise we might rise up.

How do Dylan's glasses stay on his nose?

Have you ever worn glasses before?

Attached: 1622777144323.png (800x600, 282.14K)

what is this expression supposed to convey?

>Only poltard irving-tier conspiracy theorists believe otherwise.
What the fuck are you whining about now tranny?

kindness

Constipation

Yes, and if I did this they would fall off

Attached: dylan.jpg (1920x800, 90.78K)

>user I have a plan to communicate a message to the outside. You need to cum in me so I get pregnant.

Attached: severance-helly-z.jpg (650x433, 154.67K)

He’s drunk and he takes the protest as a personal attack on his decision which is why he blows up like that. He’s not super pro severance he’s just being defensive

I can wear mine like this so I don't really understand what you're going on about

>tfw when Helena would abort her innie's baby

Attached: 1649519018300.jpg (793x786, 73.29K)

Yea it reminded me of the argument I had with my pro vax neighbor. Mark just doesn't see his own faults.

So I’m guessing the code detectors work by scanning your brain for signs of deception and shutting the elevator down. If you planted a secret message on someone else without their knowledge the elevator would let them through.

>O&D is making watering cans
>they were making hatchets last week

Attached: 1642486294554.jpg (675x463, 55.05K)

I don't believe you

Was the Chevy Nova logo on Irv’s car the only real-world branding we’ve seen in the show? Seems like an easy thing to remove. Even the addresses aren’t real world, like Kier, PE.

and mine don't even have those nice comfortable nosepads. I also don't have a fat nose that would make them easier to stay like that.

So did you finally get vaxxed user and realise your mistake?

Ben...i kneel
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbvWn1EY6g

Attached: red hour.jpg (1918x802, 60.79K)

What is this shit?

Attached: cards.jpg (1908x798, 147.84K)

compassion :D

Attached: 1639061358866.png (1110x461, 853.89K)

fucking hivemind
>inb4 Apple shills

He has very kind eyes

Attached: cards.jpg (1908x798, 243.17K)

No i waited and never got it. Now you don't even need it and no one cares anymore. Like Mark will be free from opression one day.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Attached: 1635480754731.png (1110x461, 872.37K)

>He has very kind eyes
I remember when I was obese, woman friends used to say this as a complement. All of them. Such fake patronizing bullshit. Then when I got /fit/ they said I had a kind dick

they're just good friends

Fighting techniques, Lumon is making a severed army.

>who the fuck is that woman? oh she must know my slave widwife innie

Attached: 1643608635392.png (1108x458, 608.26K)

You are Mark in this situation. Lashing out at the correct activists who are trying to help you.

There are some Walken moments in this show that made me laugh. Like when they propose an alliance and he dead pans "We need to make contact with this goat department" that is pure 100% Walken schlock and I love it. He is the only reason I will watch this stupid Lost wannabe show

Anyone else here listen to the podcast adam scott did with scott auckerman? U talkin u2 2 me and so on?

Funny since that's basically how they're treated, like children.

Attached: 1627642802458.png (1111x460, 561.82K)

why did they try to make us think the baby was in the rolling car? thats dishonest

Meh i'm not dead yet so..

I watched the finale with my friend who never watches shows but convinced to try out the series and he binged it in a week and I had to explain pretty much everything to him

>what do you mean the "die" when they retire....wooooahh I didn't think about that
>oh so kier is like the old dude?
>who's mil-chick?

I can't tell if my friend is retarded or just a normie chad and I'm the autistic one for knowing every fucking detail of this show

They are treated like wagie office workers.

Almost stop watching mid season.
Glad I didn't. I enjoyed the last episodes a lot.
Will tune in for season 2

Our collective IQ as a society has gone drastically down in the last 40 years. Every show has to be dumbed down. The state of Star Trek is proof of that alone

>I haven't died from Russian rolutee, whats the harm bro.

The goats and some of the paintings make me lean towards the origins of this being a religious cult and the goats are used for some form of sacrifice which is why the goat herder was so protective of them because they end up getting killed in some ritual.

k, lets now stay on topic and talk about the show please. I don't want bait.

Attached: marky mark.jpg (617x398, 46.84K)

I think the severance is some allegory for Republican voters and Trump

jacked uppity negro is a kino antagonist

yes like I said, children

fuck off

Macrodats and clever and true

it's an allegory for your mutilated penis

Attached: 1649439143044.png (1918x802, 1.54M)