Oof

oof

Attached: FP6TxFgXIAUoORM.jpg (1104x1055, 215.79K)

go woke go broke >:D

fake news

looks like he sleeping and not woken

>out of 50 million subscribers

>350k out of 130 million
Woah

Attached: bb2.png (645x770, 20.95K)

Out of how many millions? RWNJ's will be back once they find out they have to entertain their crotch goblins themselves...

Oh no, I guess it's over. Again.

>350.000, Peter?

why do amerimutts pay for movies when they can get them for free? are they retarded?

Attached: 1619466524680.jpg (540x720, 99.52K)

That's 28 million bucks they lost...

So, literal cancel culture?

no, they're american

the police are probably lookin' for you lad

Do childless adults really pay for Disney+

eww a poor person

No. We get the log in from our friends with kids.

if you pay for tv you are de facto poorer than I

pretty much
they'd never self report this and there's no other way to get that data

I don’t even think that matters much for Disney.

>DUDE 350K PEOPLE CANCELLED BECAUSE DISNEY IS...LE WOKE!!

Too retarded even for /pol/turds. Also, it's not true.

out of literal billions a year. YOU GO GIRL!

You know why poor people are poor?
Because they regularly give out their cash to corporations (retards like you).
Rich people are rich because we don't pay for media.
Stay mad, poorfag consoomer.

Disney secretly owns almost all of media anyhow. Besides, almost all of their profits come from the parks. Which is why DeSantis threatened Disney Land's special right to self governance and not their media outlets. Not that there's anything he can really do to them.

not much choice. it's automated media tax which depends on your income

this and most young parents I know have a Disney+ sub
if you aren't a pirate chad then just subscribe to one of the unusual services and trade info with people that have all of the more common ones

>implying Disney has lost any subscribers

Prove me wrong. If anything they've gained subscribers between Turning Red and Spiderman.

What's the difference?

I canceled my subscription.

Attached: image_2022-04-09_114648045.png (1543x828, 86.36K)

I keep forgetting I have a Disney+ subscription and every time I get the email that I accidentally paid for it I'm in the middle of something or too drunk/asleep to bother cancelling it.
I really should now that I'm in this thread, but I still have a few weeks left from when it deducted from my account a few days ago.

mouse fucking rekt

>November

What happened?

Attached: Homer Marge.jpg (113x201, 19.73K)

why do all you queers actually have disney+ accounts? Are your moms aware of this?

Bought it when it first came out and they had this deal of like $0.30/month for 3 years.

i guess some series ended

alright I'll allow it

He can try to yank any sweetheart deals they have that lower their state taxes.

Imagine them on dates.

>So uh, what do you say we go back to my place, check out some Disney+ show?

Math adds up, this November is the 3 year anniversary of it opening.

you just know that guy is slaying single mother pussy

why?

The only people who would go on a date with a Yea Forumstard in the first place are the mentally disabled. So...it would probably work out just fine.

and this is on top of the failure that is galactic starcruiser

Disney leadership is having a pissing contest with the governor over the gay thing

I'm glad that people are speaking with their wallets. That's capitalism. At the same time though
> who fucking cares
Certainly not big grampa D

based governor

these companies only care about money, it's not going to end Disney but they're definitely annoyed over losing that much money.

go woke go broke
am i right guys?

Attached: file.png (716x441, 33.36K)

Which side are we on?

Disney is always in the wrong

The mouse is toast. They pushed too hard too fast.

Attached: 1649422449836.jpg (764x653, 77.44K)

I've no idea what's going on, really.

They are an actual propaganda machine. The government would bail them out if shit hit the fan.

it'll make them think twice about whether they want to head in this direction just to please groomers. and if this heats up more over the next few years they could be looking at substantially more losses over a long period of time.

Anyone else constantly get error messages? I'd keep it if it worked.

You're gonna stay poor forever if you waste money like that

Attached: 1649429870560.jpg (720x769, 107.39K)

Parks make $30M per quickservice restaurant every quarter, its just a drop in the bucket. When they see that many ticket cancellations for disneyworld then they will panic

I can't tell if they're killing themselves with all their shit tier content or if kids growing up love it and will pay off in the long run.

Stop molesting children sicko

>paying for pozzed fag shit
Lmaoing @ ur life son

I wouldn't call them "adults"

Why do people post unverified info, and why do people reply to it as if it were fact?

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-131543_Chrome.jpg (1440x1459, 540.66K)

Are you familiar with the concept of materiality? To Disney, $28M is an immaterial amount. They make that money in day from their other business segments.

So really, Disney lost less than $10 from you by the end

Lmao this. A few thousand families in bumfuck Arkansas isn't going to hurt the millions of people around the world who like Disney's product and don't give a fuck about American politics.

Verified by whom? Some corporation or something? It's crazy to me how all these people who say "eat the rich" and "we should redistribute the wealth" are also total slaves to what monopolies tell them to believe

>6 million out of 7 billion

>I never had a subscription in the first place
The only winning move is not to play

Attached: I want to choke asian women.jpg (468x482, 36.53K)

The average soillennial Disney cultist actively supports child grooming, no reason to cancel.

kek

Disney wants to gay rape kids and Florida doesn't

DO NOT REDEEM

Cancel it now and you can still use it up until the same day the sub runs out. Are you 19 years old or something? How do you not know how bills work? You already paid for a month, you get a month regardless of if you agree to auto charging for next month

By literally anyone. By the way, companies are legally required by the SEC to report factual numbers if it's something they report. Investors would want to know subscriber counts of a subscription service, and that's something that I imagine is reported quarterly during investor calls.
>Much corporations and strawmanning
Who the fuck are you even arguing with? All I said is that the number claimed by OP is unverified. If anything, you're just supporting my statement.

>damage controlling for a billion dollar corporation for free

Attached: 1641924461756.jpg (413x395, 60.7K)

>Rich people are rich because we don't pay for media.
based poor person larping as a rich

Cope lmao

And they'll just raise their prices which will only have the effect of cleaning up their park by keeping the poors out.

Kys subhuman faggot.

Attached: 1649524897449.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

>Cancel it now and you can still use it up until the same day the sub runs out. Are you 19 years old or something? How do you not know how bills work? You already paid for a month, you get a month regardless of if you agree to auto charging for next month
Yes I know this, I'm just being lazy

>350.000 cancellations of Disney Plus
I wonder why someone signs this

Attached: 1643602710458.jpg (395x929, 73.26K)

Disposable shit = hardon. Simpleas

Yohoyoho a pirates life for me.

Resorting to logical fallacies like ad hominem are the arguments of people who have lost. I accept your concession.

God I want Kat to sit on my face

why do chuds hate 'wokeness' aka being respectful to people?

I don't give a fuck about Disney, but this new satanic panic is very tiring.

If I looked like that I would be pissed off too

you had a fucking emoticon at the end there and that STILL didn't tip you off that the post may not be genuine. how? how many standard deviations below the mean IQ are you?

jajajaja

Attached: 1647788783071.jpg (1080x1080, 85.37K)