Why is Freddy vs Jason

such a well-loved movie among those who are cool or otherwise chad?

Attached: FvJ.jpg (1025x1600, 255.71K)

>movie loved by people who are cool and chard
>generates very little engagement on Yea Forums

>shitty blue steel filter that makes it feel more like an X-Men movie than a horror film
>Awful obnoxious nigger girl from Destiny's Child
>Freddy only kills one person the whole fucking movie
>Stuntman who plays Jason is garbage and he just acts like a low rent Terminator

Too much Freddy but I liked it a lot. Furlongs woman is smoking.

Kelly did a good job you racist bitch

The problem was more her character, but no she is not a good actress

There wasn't any problem with Kelly or the character. Jason has always been a low rent Terminator. The movie doesn't look like any of the X-Men films. Freddy's lack of kills is literally a plot point, and he's whiped out tons of Elm Street kids to the point where they've dosed the entire town up with hypnocil and sent anyone who causes a problem off to the asylum. You're obviously dense and neither cool nor chad, so ask me how I know you're retarded.

>Jason has always been a low rent Terminator.
Wrong, not even reading the rest of your stupid uninformed post

Good post. We, people who like Freddy vs Jason, are so cool, smart and handsome. It's almost scary how chad we are and how easy it is to destroy all the haters.

90% of people who watched all ft13 wouldnt be able to spot any differences between jason actors

I'm pretty sure they'd notice how he was a kid in 1 and suddenly an adult in 2

95% of ft13 fans didnt watch ft13 1

I'm just speaking from personal experience.
No, you don't understand, Kane Hodder is so EXPRESSIVE.

Fuck Kane Hodder, Richard Brooker however is brilliant and yes quite expressive. He even takes his mask off just to taunt a kid, he's a sadist

It's a fun monster mash fight. Wish we had more of those.
Richard was great. Love it when he kills that one lady with the speargun and tosses it down so contemptuously after he's done.

Best Jason is part 4 Jason.

That's my favorite kill of any slasher ever

Attached: 1633769411327.jpg (680x510, 77.17K)

In fairness Freddy needed to be nerfed because Jason would stand no chance otherwise

After 1 kill Freddy is powerful enough to completely stomp Jason in a dream battle

this is my favorite jason movie
best looking jason movie
best final girl
glorious final fight
most iconic jason look

kane hodder was jason for the worst friday movies

Indeed, although Jason takes Manhattan is hilarious

Attached: klll.png (1239x565, 1.4M)

>>Stuntman who plays Jason is garbage and he just acts like a low rent Terminator
Retarded meme opinion. Kirzinger does great and is not similar to the fucking Terminator at all. Try watching a F13 movie other than Part 6

Attached: 715.png (369x275, 134.52K)

7 and X are god tier, only high test FvJ chads would understand

Attached: jasonx.jpg (480x360, 20.8K)

jason x
>they turned jason into predator

Attached: llkl.png (1434x984, 1.69M)

uber jason was a bigger disappointment than jason in manhattan

Have you ever seen a Predator movie?

all of them my boy

the pinhead ending would have been better than what we got

>Terminator
*zombie

Nobody gives a shit about Pinhead. This was a movie for the main event slashers

Attached: jason2.gif (500x257, 1.99M)

Attached: fvj.gif (500x203, 1.94M)

i wish they replaced ash with another character for freddy vs jason. 2
i dont know who, but, fuck evil dead

he was beautiful

Remember when you could cum just from tits? Good days

Attached: MV5BMzRkMjg3NmQtMmI4YS00OTk0LWI1YmYtNjFjMjA0MTQ4ZmJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI3NzE4MTM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg (1777x999, 237.46K)

>i dont know who, I just wish--
Be careful what you wish for

Attached: wishmaster-trueface[1].png (1284x858, 871.81K)

Attached: ,lll.png (1240x658, 1.61M)

ill take any freddy vs jason 2 they make lol
even if they fight kanye west lol

you cant? hell id cum to the one on the left with her entire body covered

Attached: jason_voorhees_.jpg (752x1063, 74.48K)

Outside of FvJ, best Jason movie is Reboot.

Freddy vs. Jason, place your bets!

FvJ threads scare Yea Forums and shills because they're not about Arcane, Euphoria, Ryan Gosling, or Will Smith.

Sequel when?

They better put it into production in the next couple years. Englund is getting up there.

Yea Forums is a gay zoomer board.

>NO LALALALA I'M CHAAAAD I'M BASEEEEED! NOOOOOO
You're a fucking pussywhipped bitch, that's what you are.

FvJ will always be a cultural high water mark for people who are cool and chad and you will always be a pathetic sniveling bitch.

>one is big tank with no other desire than to kill
>the other is a tank with no other desire to do his programming which kill i.e. terminate
just one can speak and is made of machine and there doesn't talk and made of flesh. Same as Michael Myers.

I liked him until I realized he was cunt irl and a juggalo. But I think he's one of the best built for the mask

This moment was my sexual awakening. Or the the first time I saw titties in Jason Goes to Hell. I got asian kink from the chick in The Crow

Ron Perlman?

how the fuck did this chick end up with a youtube gamer.

Attached: 26-02-2020-2075-jason-voorhees-cosplay-by-liz-katz.jpg (1080x1347, 161.41K)

the opening part was great, the rest not so much. The characters in the rest were all generic slasher pricks in every color of the rainbow.

Kerzinger did a great job. I know everyone loves Kane Hodder, but its not his fault he wasn't asked back.

I am still rather pissed we never had a FvJ2 with Michael Myers. Yeah I know their was the whole Evil Dead crossover with Ash, but the script that was written made it seem like a longer episode of the Ash vs Evil Dead show, with Freddy and Jason taking a back seat.
I would have taken Leatherface as a third option, since at least he has never been killed in any of his movies.

Attached: freddy_vs_jason_vs_michael_by_mobianmonster_dnzmfc.jpg (2533x3301, 3.21M)

I think the characters are a lot of fun. It has the best cast of party kids to be nixed in the sereies.

shit movie