Do single moms really do that to their child?

Do single moms really do that to their child?

Attached: images - 2022-04-09T103436.292.jpg (554x554, 39.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D1I1x2pYMK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes and worse.

just look at the black community

This

yes. they take out all their frustrations with men on their only sons

Rent free

I was with a single mom once, she forced me to fuck her ugly son. He bacame Hunter Schafer. I'm sorry guys

Look at what Charlize Theron has done to her two boys - makes yer proud to be white!

Womens understanding of reality comes from TV shows and other women as such, their views on everything including raising children is skewed. I’ve never seen a good single mom.

thats because they are black and it just get worse in the US. single moms in any other races arent that toxic

No. It's a cope lazy people use to perpetuate their self-pity.

I never have the opportunity to talk about this but yes they do. My mom is a failed person with a cancerous personality. I'm the youngest of three boys and my dad left her when I was 2. He decided not to have a relationship with me. My mom had me at an old age and I had no grandparents. She has a victim complex and everything wrong in her life is someone else's fault. At age 13 she was permanently disabled in a car accident and ever since has used that as an excuse to not improve her life at all. She's been addicted to oxycontin for 20 years. As she lives alone in her home and is in her mid 70s, I have had to provide her in home care. I can't afford to pay someone else to do it and I can't put her in a home for the same reason. She's incredibly emotionally manipulative and it wasn't until my now wife helped me understand how deeply she had her claws in me. It's taken 17 years to break most of the programming she put on me as a teenager. She's mean and spiteful at the most unreasonable things and throws guilt around like nothing else. I would like nothing more than to abandon her but my father left us nothing when he died and her house is the only inheritance I'll get. I hope she dies soon. I don't want my new baby to get to know her.

Somebody triggered the negro

this, sadly

Yes. Mother nature is grim

Yes. And married moms too. I know of a kid that was pimped out by his mom and dad.
Arthur's story isn't even outrageous.
I work with abused kids. I've met kids that went through more than Arthur did. Born drug addicted and malnourished, experienced physical trauma throughout life, raped and then abandoned.

70% of prisoners come from single moms

Attached: 1649396808187.jpg (404x270, 32.19K)

it's so bad that even black people joke about it themselves

just learn to shout at your parents and apologize later , then move out asap or it will turn into a nightmare.

Thats more to do with the genetics found from the type of fathers who leave than the parenting of single moms. Nature > nurture.

Honestly if it weren't for my mom I would have been completely fucked.

the mother in Teddy Bear was also pretty evil

Attached: 1643810191565.jpg (2048x1365, 2.17M)

Very similar to me. I'm the youngest of three boys. Both my parents were abusive. My father was more physical (though a little emotional as well). My mom was a little physical and very very emotionally abusive. She was until she kicked it. The emotional shit is what really fucked me up. As a kid I knew she never wanted me and I saw how she treated my bother much better than me. You know those fairy tales of Cinderella or someone getting a bowl of gruel while the others got steak? That's what happened to me. Also, she'd steal my shit and just throw it out. One time she gave my CD player to my junkie brother (who she enabled) who just sold it for drugs. Than he kicked it too hoorah.

It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't get absolutely everything a person could wanted- very good looking, spoiled by her own parents, married to a man that lets her sit at home and do nothing, never work her entire life, a home in one of the best neighborhoods in the country with celebrities as neighbors but she was a mean, hateful cunt. Even today most people have no idea and once in a while someone at a family gathering will come up to me and tell me how amazing my mom was completely unaware of what an evil cunt she was. Glad she's dead.

Thank god someone put it out there. Pretty sure a parent leaving is more fucked up than a parent just trying their best with a shit hand they got.

Women by nature try to turn their sons into cucks (I.E. surrogate husbands they can control). The masculine ideal of an old hag who needs support, and can't or won't keep a man around. Kinda like how single fathers treat their daughters but only slightly less creepy.

Most cultures traditionally made boys between ages 7-12 associate with their fathers/uncles//grandpas/etc. to prevent that feminine influence from ruining them as men. In traditional Chinese culture a mother is supposed to obey her adult son, not vice versa.

What type of woman has unprotected sex with an irresponsible, aggressive, low investment male? All women are sexually attracted to alphas instead of betas, but to go raw with one and not give a shit at all about the consequences requires a certain type of woman.

Not really. In the UK, Africans do as well as whites because they have strict gender roles. patriarchy, and traditional family structures. Afro-Caribs don't give a shite and live like African-Americans.

I never said there weren't issues with the single parent who was left with the kid. Just saying that leaving your kid is still a bigger blow to the kid's mental health than how fucked up the remaining guardian is. Because in the end no matter how much of a shit hand the kid got with the single parent at least the parent didn't throw them away. Also the prison data is off because it isn't like all single mom kids end up in the system.

That's tough, user. I feel you.

Single mothers treating their sons like pseudo husbands is a universal thing across time and cultures. I've never seen an example of single fathers doing that with their daughters.

Attached: 1646866875178.jpg (760x723, 70.12K)

Yes.
Ask a married man (an honest one) how he thinks his kids would fare if his wife raised them alone.
Most people are overgrown children themselves, and women are the more volatile, insecure, and manipulative of the genders.

the short film version implies incest. the feature length version is great and can be enjoyed with or without subtitles.

Single fathers have a much more sexual interest in their daughters. Because they’re men. Like those “Daddy’s little angel” types. Or the “Pappy with a shotgun on Prom Night” types. Even if it doesn’t cross physical boundaries they’re often treated by daddy as a proxy for the women who told him “no”. Now he has a girl all for himself who can’t tell him “no”.

Attached: 0CA69C82-52BB-4877-9A99-F49C5795FB12.png (500x552, 371.13K)

Why didn't she just abort me?

>best neighborhood
I noticed a massive horseshoe effect in fucked up parenting with class. I moved from shitsville to a middle class area to the most expensive zip code in our state and for some reason there are just as many, if not more garbage people having white trash feuds and emotionally abusing their kids in the rich neighborhood than the trailer parks.

That's because there are virtually no single fathers with daughters. Fathers treat them like a princess in family and they grow up to be onlyfans sluts or stuck up cunts.

>single man with daughter
>all those women who told him "no"
>now he has a girl all for himself who can't tell him "no"
Oh brother do you have it backwards.

The son also plays a role in the mother/son relationship. Raising a kid alone must be extenuating and it's harder to try and play perfect parent but if a mother tries at all his son should try to make it work too.

We weren't even that well off. It was just a nice little hidden town that managed to keep it's hometown feel and was removed from a lot of bullshit. Example- I didn't see a homeless person until I was 13 or so. It wasn't Malibu or Beverly Hills, it wasn't even in California.

But you're right- I knew several kids that would come to school with visible bruises because a parent kicked the shit out of them though I attribute that more to a different era. Boomers and Xers (me) got physically abused. Millenials were abused by parents being too permissive (look at them now) and Zoomers are being sexually abused and white kids are being ostracized. Personally, I think Zoomers have it worst.

Not really. Beta males and less successful males in general tend to have more daughters than sons on average. It's nature's way of saying "OK, you aren't a COMPLETE incel. But you should hedge your bets with daughters to guarantee you have grandkids. If you luck out, she'll bang an alpha.".

>Even if it doesn’t cross physical boundaries they’re often treated by daddy as a proxy for the women who told him “no”. Now he has a girl all for himself who can’t tell him “no”.
What the hell are you talking about? The only scenarios where there's a single dad with daughters are (1) a widower (2) the wife being batshit fucking insane and institutionalized. In all other cases, even infidelity, it's the wife who gets custody on divorce.

Single fathers aren't single fathers because the wife left them.

>roastoids actually believe this

yeah

youtu.be/D1I1x2pYMK0

Attached: chaehyun shake [8K] 220123 케플러 김채현 'Wa Da Da' 직캠 Kep1er KIM CHAEHYUN Fancam (@220123 팬싸인회) by Lumos [ClVh-fDfuiA]-[02.40.626-02.42.629].webm (800x1080, 2.55M)

mogged by bukkitbrown

In what world is being a protective dad (showing a shotgun to a new boyfriend) sexual? Tf, are you a woman by any chance?

The point stands. It even applies for married fathers and mothers who are abusive.

A man's primal interest in a woman is sex. When he cannot get this from a normal woman he may turn to incest.

A woman's primal interest in a man is typically resources and validation. And only a fraction of the time, sex. Thus, making mentally/emotionally unstable women pliable towards emotional incest with their sons.

This is some retarded "science"

*subsidized by section 8

Single moms deserve respect, even if they do a bad job at it sometimes, they work hard and love her son more than the piece of shit dad who abandoned him.

Men who are excessively interested in the sexuality of their daughters frequently have desires towards their daughters themselves.

Much like how emotionally incestuous women try their best to negate or sabotage the romantic relationships of their sons.

Single mom kid here, though I lived with a shitty dad for 14 years, my mom is desperate for me to find a girl.

Happened to my uncle, he’s socially retarded and a alcoholic now, his only drive was for his mother, now he’s just sort of existing.

Women crave emotional intimacy, even with people they don't have sex with. They need that more than they need physical intimacy and if they don't get it they will have it with their sons.

That's why so many teachers are fucking underage boys. They are so stupid to confused physical intimacy with emotional intimacy and they aren't getting any of the latter in their lives.

If anyone saw interviews with Mary Kay LaTorneau before she died she was crazy as fuck- an empty, lonely, batshit crazy woman. She also destroyed that poor kid's life even now that he's middle aged. I'm sure their kids are fucked in the head too.

An abusive woman causes far more damage than an abusive man.

>Abusive women cause more
That's really not true

I grew up without a father and am a top doctor today.
I'm sorry but your upbringing isn't an excuse, just a symptom.

What has she done to push you towards that goal?

Explain

Wait, do yanks actually try to intimidate their daughter’s date like a jealous lover?

Didn't know there was a movie version. Thanks user

Helped me be better looking and act better, even tried to get me to talk to her friend's daughters, I'm a better person because of her, only reason why I still don't have a gf is because I'm scared of developing a relationship, I'll change though, still young.

Depressing af bro sorry. My best friend's mom turned into a street-roaming crackhead during his highschool years. Literally went from normal single mom to abandoned her family to push a shopping cart around town muttering to herself. I can't even imagine how shitty that made him feel. Many women really are disgusting worthless holes.

But you're on Yea Forums so I'd say thata not a good thing to be proud about

Yea Forums is one of, if not the most accessible site on the internet. No account, no nothing, just post away.

Attached: 1510356137636.jpg (1564x1564, 194.97K)

That's my cherry to pop pal

If a man did this
>Wow so sad, he's mentally ill and suffering
Hypocrite.

My friend of a friend's mom left her family for her lover. She disappears with no apologies and the kids grow up and eventually get their own lives and familes. Her ex husband dies and her lover has long since kicked her out so she tries to get back with their kids. Both kids are annoyed as fuck with her and treat her like a nuisance but son pays for a condo while he lives on the other side of the country with his own family.

The mother stays in that condo for decades, slowly building a horde of garbage and rarely leaving to go outside as she turns elderly. The kids, at best, hate her and because she spent a few months or a year with a lover she has ruined her life.

I was one of the guys cleaning up her horde. Everyone told conflicting stories about her but because I cleaned up all her crap and saw the evidence I knew what really happened.

She's still alive, but just barely. Left in a nursing home and forgotten. I hope the dick was worth it.

it's on youtube.