I’m coming home

Coming home
Tell the world that I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pains of yesterday
I know baby sneed awaits, and I’ll get to meet him today
I’m coming… home

Tell the world Big Sneed is coming home

Attached: 9819AD3B-3277-4A84-AE3F-85F505118F6E.jpg (650x710, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFdRmW222ts
youtube.com/watch?v=1DfYyu9IzJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GIBBBBBBBYYYYYYY

Attached: gibby.gif (320x240, 318.96K)

>Hey hey hey, bombs away!

I had a fear of heights and one of these rides cured me. At the top I had so much adrenaline 3 seconds felt like 30 and my brain was convinced I was dead. Afterwards I stopped getting vertigo.

After I saw that clip the vertigo returned.

Post video.

BOMBS AWAY
BOMBS AWAY
LITTLE PIECES OF THEIR BODIES BLOWING IM THE WIND

>people talking about this at work
>feel horrified and sad
>they say there’s a video
>can barely bring myself to watch it but I do anyway
>see the kid was black
>mfw

Attached: FFF178C1-4575-42FC-BB57-2C5478884454.jpg (750x1000, 114.61K)

>that fucking sound when he hits the ground

IT DO GO DOWN

Are gibby’s nuts okaaaay? :concern::yikes:

Fear is the mind-killer.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Attached: 1427383831239.gif (480x300, 982.73K)

Someone please post the tranny version.

must really suck to die just when the ride was about to stop

HE NEED SOME MILK

A mix of pure fear and adrenaline, a rare experience

what do you think the kid thought about for the half second he was out of his seat and going face first into the ground?

Rip in peace, big guy.

Attached: 1649358516341.webm (272x480, 2.53M)

>i wish i had stolen more

how and why did this happen anyways?

Attached: 1647977114794.jpg (235x250, 3.65K)

Rez

Your lizard brain takes over so he probably wasn’t able to ink out an actual tangible amount thought other than his fight or flight response in full gear watching the end come. Which isn’t that bad of an experience. Maybe feels like a super intense cocaine high I guess

No discrimination bullshit I guess

harnas malfunction (possibly also because he was fat)

Some user said it was a 300 lb nigger, so the safety bar didn't come down all the way. Is that true?

weeeeeeeee ACK!

While going up he felt extreme fear and thought “holy shot this harness is lose I’m gonna fall out and die”

While going down he felt even more extreme fear and probably gripped his hands and clenched his legs/arms so hard into the seat/harness he hurt himself and though “oh my god I’m gonna fall out and die someone save me oh shit” and then while falling out he probably felt the most extreme fear capable and though “oh shiieeeeeee—splat

He was a Big Guy

Attached: B60116A1-209A-4FF3-ACBD-668E9883DED7.jpg (750x441, 131.29K)

Because the nigger was too fat and big and too stupid to not realize the harness wasn’t securing him and the redneck wigger in charge of the ride was too stupid and inattentive to look at anything other than the lights above the chairs and didn’t see that the harness clearly wasn’t down all the way.

Too fat for the ride he was over 300lb I think

Obsessed.

They threatened to sue the fair for being ableists and fat shamers so they allowed the kid to enter

post a god damn link

No wonder his flight ability was less than adequate

For me, it's the mangler

Attached: 1629834211278.jpg (1334x750, 65.51K)

Test

>mfw you hear the thug of a black kids bones go bang like a gun
>play the video again

Attached: 1309548697023.jpg (168x168, 7.12K)

he was too fat

OH HELL NAW

Attached: 1649099107861.webm (592x1280, 201.07K)

>his dad
fake

>inb4 someone (or something rather) tries to claim that her suicide was accidental

How are niggers so stupid that they literally are ok with pointing loaded guns at each other’s head with the safety off and the finger on the trigger?

F
youtube.com/watch?v=nFdRmW222ts

HE NEED SOME MILK BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

source for any of these?

You guys are sick, what if that was YOUR black adopted son?

Attached: shad.webm (592x1280, 382.91K)

Maybe you're right...

Nah

Attached: 1314396743872.jpg (168x168, 9K)

I like how everyone on tv shows concern for gibby falling 1 feet cause he’s white but no one shows concern for the black kid who fell 100 feet. Uh, racist much guys

source?

youtube.com/watch?v=1DfYyu9IzJA

Attached: falling-sonic.gif (498x294, 3.28M)

no way in fuck would a thirteen year old girl have had the mental wherewithal to make the snap decision that she was in too much deep shit and needed to permanently end her life. it was literally like one second after she shot the boy.

The smoke inhalation made him faint before impact, the coroner said he didn't suffer when he hit the ground falling at 300 mph while screaming and crying

If he had fallen from that height off of a stationary platform rather than one that was throwing him towards the ground would he have survived?

Attached: 1641823535600.jpg (1124x1064, 118.78K)

source?

She was probably having an out of body experience because she just killed her cousin who she was very close with, so yeah, making a split second decision to kill herself too wouldn’t have been that hard. Imagine if you just killed your mom or someone (not like you have any FRIENDS) and if you did it unexpectedly out of nowhere, you would instantly be panicked and maybe look for an immediate way out

maybe. he was 300lbs

He was 14 years old for one. And didn't seem like a bad kid, just wanted to go on rides like everyone else. He called his mom several times saying they wouldn't let him ride, and the last thing he said to her was the operator would let him ride and how excited he was. But he's big, 6'4 300lb football player. The harness locked, but due to his height it locked higher up and left a gap between the bottom of it and the seat between his legs. You can see on the other riders, the harness has no gap between their legs.

Being fat cushions your bones and internal organs, and makes you more likely to survive, though

Niggers are so theatrical, surprised he didn't start singing.

In case someone is looking, they need to play the situation favorable to them

gun seemed to have a hair trigger. It looks like discharges at least once or twice into the ceiling between headshots, while she is clearly fumbling the damn thing. I'd bet money they illegally modified the gun, filing down the firing pin and such, because "ITS FUN TO DO BAD SHIY", and the dumb bitch didn't know how to fucking handle it