Is New York really a disgusting shithole?

is New York really a disgusting shithole?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-09-21_at_4.54.12_PM.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 184.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jL0x5oBFC1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. I visited once and that is enough for a lifetime.

jew eating a pizza

>OP not even bothering to disguise his off topic thread with an actual question relating to movies
one day there'll be a board that meets my standards. I have to hope

Attached: Screenshot (493).png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

The locals have literally begun buying rat terriers and actually using them for their intended bred purpose, they get little parties together and have ratting raids where they unleash a small horde of rat terriers to murder as many rats as possible in a short period.

youtu.be/jL0x5oBFC1w

It has 2 names:
The city that stinks of piss
The city that stinks of shit

Yes

If it wasn't, the 70's era of cinema wouldn't exist.

>vistited a girl I liked I played videogames with once
>central park was comfy but it was really noisy and dirty and lots of nonwhites everywhere
She kissed me bros did I do good?

he cute

It's worse than Cleveland

yes

Attached: ref-reggie.gif (640x566, 1.18M)

Yeah. There are obviously really expensive and nice buildings and homes there, but they literally just stack their garbage on the sidewalks for pickup.

Attached: E01GhdBWYAQxdP2.jpg (1242x810, 412.54K)

Yes. The first thing you notice is the smell. It's not overwhelming, but it has a built in permanent funk. I'm 6'4 and in some places there was bags of trash piled almost as tall as me. There's tons of homeless people loitering around. For the most part people are rude as shit. 80% of it is a concrete dystopian maze and the other 20% is a stewing mass of people.

Its interesting to visit once just because there's really nothing else like it, but I'll probably never visit again.

Why didn't you fuck her?
As for me I've only been to new york once, and unfortunately went to new jersey during the same trip
The most disgusting, shithole, poorly designed pits of concrete I've seen in the country

Amazing for food but considering I’m not an investment banker, I’d never go again. It does have a cool vibe to it. LA is garbage. Don’t >> me

it's unironically even worse now than when you first started spamming this thread

Attached: 1348366144616.jpg (434x416, 17.26K)

It always made me kek that they prop of central park as this amazing thing, but if you live anywhere that is not a city, its just laughable.

based. cant wait for them to start doing this with the jews

leftshits can't even deny the current state of ny, ca, and wa

the whole of america is a shithole with terrible people and evil leaders

into the fucking abyss it has to go

Attached: anorexia.jpg (1170x1060, 176.04K)

I thought they designed current nets to avoid whales

>Daffy bag

the state of journos

clean it up wagie

I'm going in November

What happens there?

I pray for death

>You can't go to Disney and not enough a few treats
What did they mean by this?

HE EATIN

Like a year ago I was a block west of time square, there was this overhang that connected the blocks north to south, smelled like piss and shit and two homeless guys were having a knife fight. Pottery

I wouldn't say it's any more disgusting than it is noisy and very soul crushing to live there, for me at least. I stayed for a week in some anime/dubbing company exec's apartment in Manhattan (apparently in a very nice part) while he and his gf were in their vacation house (it's a long story for circumstances why) and my daily experience, taking out all of the touristy things was this:
>~$3000/month apartment directly next to a bar, so if you're a light sleeper, good luck trying to sleep if the road didn't already keep you awake with the lights and cars and yelling
>you get to go to all sorts of places that aren't anywhere else in the country, or at least all aren't in proximity
>barely any greenery, or at least, barely any located outside of Central Park
>Chinatown is a meme where there are health inspection letter grades
>there's always tourists, which I was one, but that'd be pretty annoying day to day
>you have to have money to get places most of the time in a timely manner, the subway system is good but they clearly don't care about it so long as it runs
I would much rather stay in Western New York if I am to live in NY at all or move someplace way out in the sticks if infrastructure is good enough for me to WFH in the future.

I've been to a few cities in the US and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I've never been out of the country though so I have no idea if it's any different elsewhere.

imo going to cities was really only needed if you worked an important job where it was located in said city, but even then since you can do pretty much everything from home now and the only thing that is really different is personal vs. corporate Internet speeds, there's literally no reason to not live somewhere that is at least an hour from any metropolitan area
Of course, you could already do that and have a 2 hour commute time as some people do, we call these people psychopaths because they're usually unpaid for their travels and somehow like the idea of spending 500 hours a year driving.

Delete this post or my synagogue will protest outside of Yea Forums headquarters.

Manhattan sucks to live in but most people just work and then go back home
Brooklyn is much better

honestly speaking you've got only one chance in life and end up like this what the hell

>Do a semester abroad
>One of my classmates is this older guy from Singapore
>Become friends with him cause he's a really cool guy
>One day he tells me: "bro, would you mind if I be racist for a minute?"
>Figure he's gonna make some comment about white people so I'm like go ahead I can take it.
>"Bro, New York has absolutely the WORST black people I've ever met."
>Goes on a a rant asking me why they're like that.
Non-white people from non-Euro countries really don't give a fuck

Attached: lel.png (900x900, 683.48K)

some people love it some hate it. if you grew up in a suburb where the closest you got to trash was all the way at the end of your driveway or by the mall dumpsters then you probs won't like the city.

garbage gets collected every mon, wed, fri. so yes the night before garbage pickup you'll be walking next to neat piles of garbage bags.

aside from that its just a very dense city. in my opinion its very clean for the amount of people in it and how dense it is.
bruh that's so old and why do u make it sound like every tom dick and jane are buying dogs to "fight" rats. its some people that do that and they'll kill like 20 rats.
yes that is what happens before garbage day.

NYC is one of the dirtiest places I've ever been. Somehow it's dirtier than deserts I've been to which are all dirt and sand.

Watch the humble macbook repairman's NYC walkthroughs and you know everything about it

Attached: 1672389472985.gif (335x354, 916.58K)

Attached: 1642443609769.webm (576x1024, 2.35M)

The smell never totally left me

idk looks kinda fun to me

Attached: 1627961568092.webm (720x874, 961.4K)

that looks fun, but it won't help
you need to deal with the reason rats are flourishing in the city
clean up the streets and manage trash better

I can’t wait to hear she died

Lives in a small farming community in Indiana. Went to Chicago once with a buddy to see the sights and visit the art museum etc. Ghetto and squaller as far as the eye can see as soon as you drive in. Disgusting and we left before dark because we didn't want to get mugged by niggers

this dude definitely frequents this place. he's used chan speak on numerous occasions and exclusively dates asian girls.

hey, he wears gloves and uses disinfectant. Looks pretty sophisticated for a [RETRACTED]

Attached: 1647778528049.png (1500x1589, 2.53M)

>bro, would you mind if I be racist for a minute?

Attached: 1631928062505.png (547x596, 266.7K)

In some of his videos he said he stopped coming to this site in 2009

Singapore bro RULES

he's way too metrosexual radical centrist to last here very long. if he did come he stopped a long time ago

>all those empty buildings, dead businesses, and empty streets
Is NYC dead?

lol he's mentioned it by name? well that's obviously bullshit, a) no one ever leaves and b) he keeps dropping "newer" words/phrases. no one who has the word "blackpilled" in their regular vocabulary doesn't also frequent this site, that person does not exist.

>barely any greenery
you should visit prospect park, or van courtland park, or go to the wetlands by rockaway. all very easy to get to, basically hop on a train and sit for 30-45 minutes.
>health inspection letter grades
thats a standard practice in nyc for restaurants for idk maybe a decade now. why don't you like that ?
>you have to have money to get places most of the time in a timely manner, the subway system is good but they clearly don't care about it so long as it runs
this is confusing. the subway is usually the fastest way to travel the city. i agree the subway isn't perfect far from it but it really amazing unironically.
>Western New York
yea maybe buffalo or PA man

there are negroes sitting on every bench in the city who all offer you drugs if you make eye contact with them. the subways smell like piss most of the time. i didn't actually see any rats when I was there, though, and my hotel a short ways from central park was really nice. central park itself was also pretty nice as long as you avoid the subway exhaust grates which hit you in the face with subway smell.

meant for

most Asians born outside of north America are like that

Attached: IMG_20220408_132835.jpg (1080x1603, 436.58K)

>but it really amazing unironically
There is not a single subway system in Asia or Europe that doesn't outshine NYC's. It's a disgusting, often broken, overpriced, corrupt, horrible mess and you would either have to either be shitposting for (you)'s to make people mad or have never once left NYC to actually believe that while ironically castigating rural retards for not being cultured.

they fired everyone who wouldn't take the clot shot, so yea, they lost like 75% of their businesses over the last couple years since white conservatives are the ones who create and run most businesses even in democrat shit holes.

You do realize that Yea Forums and Plebbit have a fuckton of crossposters? He is on Plebbit basically every day because he loves to rage about their bullshit, especially in the Applefaggot corners. Also, don't tell me you think the stale pills meme faggotry is still super edgy secret site club shit in your opinion.

this guy is the most annoying person ever. he's that one guy or family member that everyone in nyc knows who is just constantly negative in everything he says.

you say its a nice day he says its too sunny.
you talk about visiting a nice place he'll talk about some dumb news story he heard about it years ago
he's the classic italian whiner, he just made a yt channel and all likeminded pea brains are fascinated by the most mundane shit that any 12 yo nyc child could tell you

nyc real estate is back up to prepandemic levels. you have to understand how big the city is and how many businesses there are. the dude shows you one stretch of 3rd ave that has always been vacant and suddenly NYC is dead lmao tis all very funny

The people are rude and everything smells like piss

awful lot of weirdly defensive mental gymnastics. did i hit some kind of weird nerve by suggesting that this internet stranger likely frequents this place that he has admitted to frequenting in the past?

I consider this question to be an outrageous insult.

To disgusting shitholes. NYC would have to improve quite a bit to be a disgusting shithole.

They call it 'a slice' in New York

gb2r

>Guiliani spends his entire mayorship cleaning up New York, makes it a decent place to live
>Bloomberg continues on with more of the same, not really improving but not getting worse
>DeBlasio spends 8 years turning New York in to America's toilet, crime skyrocketing, garbage everywhere, filth and dirt on every surface

Many such cases, bros.

Growing up in California I can say without a doubt mexicans and asians hate black people far more than the average white person now