AoT

anime can't be ki-

Attached: aot.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

go back to Yea Forums you fuccking faggots. jesus christ. always posting spoilers. thankfully i already saw this episode but come the fuck on. use a spoiler tag

Attached: 1643087783355.png (582x460, 207.67K)

Eren turns into a bird.

this episode aired 2 months ago

>Attack on Titan: The Final Season
>is actually 3 seasons

>no

Attached: 14.jpg (1067x1600, 471.24K)

It's honestly quite impressive how he managed to completely demolish the entire series in one chapter.

how people can still be excited for the anime when we know this is coming I have no idea

It wasn't one chapter. The entire last arc was a dumpster fire. The final chapter just took it too greater lows.

did they lower the max file size allowed again? jesus it was a pain to get this under 3MB

Attached: output.webm (818x460, 2.91M)

what's with the tone shift of this goofy shit and murdering 80% of the whole globe?

Looking forward to the heroes putting that murderous slut down.

I think they might deviate from this slightly. I mean it's universally hated ending

>armong calling anyone pathetic when he jerked off to crystal oneitis for years in her cocoon

-no. Anime can't be kino. No fuck off to Yea Forums.

A BIRD
A MOTHERFUCKING BIRD

Ever tired of being wrong?

>tranime
srsly

>Hey Mikasa check it out, I turned myself into a bird, boom big reveal

I saw this panel and promptly stopped watching the anime about 2 episodes after they got back from marley on the blimp.
In my headcannon marley was cowed by the battle in the city, they allowed the eldians to migrate to the island and everyone signed peace treaties with eachother.

>NOOOOOO MY HECKING SPOILERERINOS!!!!! NOW MY FRIGGING EPIC CHINGUS CARTOON IS RUINED!!!!
i hope this thread gets filled with spoilers to every shitty anime garbage
get fucked

It's been 3MB forever, /gif/ has a 4MB limit though.

Anime can be KINO. Shitgeki can't.

Attached: ACKerman.jpg (2024x1777, 754.81K)

Why are guns always useless in anime?

Is it on the last arc now? because the anime is still pretty good.

>this panel is the culmination of ten years of a man's life and his enduring legacy
What an image to leave for posterity, I'd feel bad for him but I don't think he really gives a shit anymore

Attached: ya blew it.jpg (400x400, 20.3K)

>Mikasa vs Yeagerists

Attached: giga.jpg (1280x720, 112.32K)

>the anime is still pretty good.
NO!

no, the worst part of it is getting adapted in the next part. There's one good chapter and the rest is shit. Might look better in the anime tho if they change it a bit, especially since a lot of it is action

Yes. The last arc began with Eren activating the rumbling. It's trash and will only continue to get worse.

Attached: clown corps.png (846x960, 1.02M)

Unironically very kino scene, I'm assblasted they couldn't wrap shit up this year so now I have to wait another one.

Attached: aot1.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Shingeki no kinojin

Attached: aot2.webm (1000x562, 2.89M)

Wait until you learn he was the one behind the death of his mother. Very good writing.

Attached: 10.jpg (1067x1600, 428.17K)

Eren was a bit of a retard when you think about it

>Marley thinks Eldians are evil, which is why they attack them
>Eren causes the rumbling and kills 80% of the world, basically proving that Marley's prejudices were justified

The whole final arc is a tonal catastrophe with garbage Marvel quips as billions die. And then they thank him for killing them kek. The more I think about the ending the more offensive it gets, the Incelren thing isn't even the worst part of it somehow.

>*surpasses ki-

Attached: ten years, at least.jpg (540x371, 115.32K)

this looks absolutely ridiculous, animefags have no taste

it's called subverting your expecations, chud.

did you rike it?

Attached: future amateur sewer facility owner.jpg (300x450, 24.82K)

>Does all this retarded shit so a girl he could have fucked if he wanted thinks about him after he's gone

ahem
but yea even that ended up being useless lol

Attached: gabi.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

What happened to this being about killing titans? Never watched/read the shit btw

This could have been alright if he went all the way honestly, if he was a depressed wreck like Reiner and the cost of freedom and all that. That we went back and created the future like how he mindfucked his dad in PATHS. But when he killed billions for basically jokes and Paradis gets BTFO anyway it just seems retarded.

proving to who? if they are all dead who cares what they used to think

The ending was a deliberate FU to the fandom because they cared more about shippingfaggotry than whatever worldbuilding he was trying to go for, and nobody can convince me otherwise.

they're only 80% dead which is the most retarded part. you need to go 100% or the survivors will get you

Random guro for shock factor in anime was always shit.
At one point I stopped watching anime that did it since it became so boring.
I stopped watching Attack on Titan the moment they were gibbed the first time they fought the titans.
If it's going to be cheap with that shit I won't watch it.

why? why absolutely destroy a series like this? why destroy a whole build up characterization? for fucking nothing

Attached: shit.jpg (2082x795, 865.35K)

The shitstorm from that 3rd pic leaking. kek

Here is another not discussed one. Why go for a pseudo Lelouch ending if it was Eren who radicalised Floch and created the Yeagerists

No he is just a retard. Shippershits love the ending because EM was confirmed

Attached: F567B884-1B0B-468B-8342-FAF9D5A65196.jpg (1339x828, 346.68K)

stop watching tranime

this looks retarded

There's maybe 8 manga ever made that had a good ending, It's unironically a better outcome when the author dies and it never gets finished

more like, the shitstorm of everything

Attached: 3 threads with 10 replies per minute.jpg (1103x1150, 361.84K)

Its genuinely amazing that 139 was so fucking bad that no one seems to remember the horror show of 137. In retrospect I shouldn't have expected better from the final chapter, Isayama managed to keep one-upping the cringe and garbage writing as the final arc went on, who would have thought he could beat 137 though.

>Miura died instead of Isayama
Its just not fair bros...

Attached: agony.jpg (326x326, 16.32K)

MINNA

Attached: 1613091365805.png (1200x1306, 1.11M)

>Shippershits love the ending because EM was confirmed
Is pretty much what Im saying...that EM shippers missed the satire is their problem lol

I hate edgelord anime so fucking much

why are nips completely incapable of writing satisfying endings?

AoT is like GoT, shitting the bed when it matters
there's some kino anime out there though

This is something the studio who dubbed ghost stories would do

>JM effectively confirmed in the bonus pages
>ruining it for the one fan group who adored the ending, EMfags
>still suck off Isayama like its their job
Its interesting to me how they just glaze over that, like they cracked their heads on something to forget it, they just pretend it didn't happen. I legitimately don't understand how anyone, pro-Alliance or pro-Rumbling, can genuinely love the ending of the series. I try not to be an asshole about it around people that liked it but holy fuck is it bad, literally every single fan has a reason to hate it I think.

Attached: bewildered.png (403x509, 167.86K)

I have personally never seen anyone who defends. At best people just thought it wasn’t as bad.

Anyone daring to call AoT good after that absolute abortion of an ending should be laughed at and doused in buckets of vomit for saying something so ridiculous.

>Ereh, thank you for wrapping this scarf around my ne-ACK

Attached: ACK.jpg (640x1029, 170.58K)

Did the bird lift her or something?

There’s literally nothing wrong with this line. Someone please explain the hate. Eren and Mikasa clearly love each other.