Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: d81xwx7ca5h81.jpg (640x717, 63.89K)

He couldn't kick the football.

she couldn't take it any longer

His therapist wasn’t available.

Attached: EFC73757-81C8-4AA1-8436-303D49743FDB.jpg (201x251, 12.12K)

So he kicked the bucket instead?

What kind of asshole writes that headline?

A really, really funny one

>Ah hyug! Goofy Voice Actor Kills Himself

or perhaps he’s wondering why you’d pull away a football before charlie can kick it

It's like something you'd read on Drudge.

>D'oh! Homer Simpson Voice Actor Kills Himself

He wound up killing himself, just like he said he would.

Attached: 23408230498230492384092.png (200x132, 24.93K)

You have to be a sociopath on some level to work as a journalist.

they probably still have more of a conscience than most people on Yea Forums

He was 65 so his lifelong mental issues were starting to combo with the physical decay as he aged. He probably felt like shit inside and out. I’d kill myself too. For all we know he is deeply sick inside and out, 65 is a full life and he just cut short the slow miserable descent into the pure horror of old age. Honestly he probably did himself a favor, more people should consider it when they’re old.

>Mathmatical! Finn Voice Actor Kills Himself

>Doh! Homer Simpson voice actor kills himself

>Cowabunga! Bart Simpson voice actor passed away in surfing accident

>Did I Do That? Urkel Actor Kills Himself

>Yippie ki-yay motherfuckers! Bruce Willis diagnosed with dementia!

>Freakin' sweet! Peter Griffin voice actor dies during 9/11!

>'You got the dud!' Marge voice actor says before putting a gun to her head and shooting herself; Russian Roulette ring in Simpsons Cast exposed.

>Brain blast! Jimmy Neutron voice actor shoots himself with a 12 gauge!

>bite my shiny metal ass! Bender voice actor kills himself

>himself
That's a woman who voiced him

sounds like your being transphobic, user.
Him voicing a male character was a clear early indication of his true gender identity.

>Oh boy it's swell to say! American Dad voice actor receives award for talents

Why wouldn't he? Killing yourself is the smartest and most logical thing a person can do. Wish i had the balls.

Exactly, there are fates worse than death and all that.

thats fucking gold

you know why

Attached: B2E6C02C-A542-4268-90B9-87B583A24DEB.jpg (509x512, 54.42K)

>Good news everyone! The Professor's voice actor dead in apparent murder suicide

It's really that hard to be a blockhead?

lmao

And they couldn't resist making a joke about it in the headline.

>I'll be back! Schwarzenegger to fight for his right to spell his last name with an I!

Your life is over at 65 whether you’re ready for it to be or not. You just exist for the sake of it, to possibly soak up more pension money to give to your kids or be an unpaid babysitter for the grandkids. At 65 it’s over, there’s nowhere to go that’s pretty much the exact age wherein all vitality starts rapidly sapping away no matter how fit you try to be, up until pretty much that exact number you can get by pretty comfortably.

Underrated

>Tom Kenny, the voice actor for SpongeBob, has killed himself at age 59. When asked for comment, Tom Kenny said 'I'm ready!'

>DW! Arthur voice actor caught in child sex sting!

>Hasta la vista, baby! arnold schwarzenegger found dead in a ditch

>IM GOING TO KEEEEL YOU, says God to Ren and Stimpy creator John K

If you have anyone at all that cares about you, even your dog, you're a dick if you kill yourself.

>Ruh roh, Raggy! Scooby Doo voice actor kills himself.

kek

At least you can talk
Who are you?

>It would be extremely painful! says Dark Knight Rises actor Tom Hardy after having his mask removed and contracting COVID-19

Lucy was behind it

Depends on how healthy you are. My grandpa is over 80 now and he takes care of several horses and his own small ranch, frequently goes to Hawaii to go diving and spends a lot of time hiking and climbing, so...
Eat less seed oils, eat less sugar and don't drink or smoke and you can live a lot longer comfortably.

>didn't get to watch it for the past two years after fucking Apple hoarded the rights to it for Apple+, killing decades and generations of family tradition of watching it just to make a few dollars.

>they claimed PBS kids would run it, but my local PBS Kids network didn't.

Attached: 1323132038001.jpg (554x527, 56.86K)

Wha' Happened? Beloved Actor Fred Willard Dies at Home, Age 86

>OH N-
>Joe Pesci dies in botched home burglary

>AW HELL NAW: Jada Pinkett Smith ‘Wishes’ Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock at Oscars, They Agree He ‘Overreacted’

>Screw you guys, I'm going home! Cartman voice actor kills himself.

It doesn't matter who he was. What matters is his storyboard. No one cared who he was till he put pen to paper.

>No more hugs, Will! Legendary Fesh Pince actor dies after choking on sandwich.

>You should kick my butt! Honorable judge Robertson drops dead.

lmao

Attached: 4e4b47_8694257.jpg (1560x2048, 319.81K)

72 fucking years of chasing after that red headed little bitch, and she never said 3 fucking words to him. Poor guy finally decided it wasn't going to happen

>OOF! YIKES! Charlie Browns voice actor kills himself. Guess he was.. Charlie DOWN *clown honk*
Yeah, people lack empathy and respect due to a sheltered childhood and it will be the downfall of us all
RIP voice actor

Attached: Clown.jpg (600x600, 50.41K)

Long as you aren't actively caring for anyone in your own home, then you have all the right in the world to kill yourself knowing the next 30/40 years will be a slow, painful decline watching yourself deteriorate hard despite your best efforts not to.
You moralizing types that would keep a man alive for years through intense pain in a hospital bed, simply because human life is too precious to end deserve the same fate as the worst car crash survivor

>A babys gotta do what a babys gotta do! Tommy Pickles' voice actor kills herself

>What are you going to do, stab me? Final quote from man stabbed to death pierces our hearts.

Unless you have an actual chronic disease that clinically cripples you and makes you live in excruciating pain you don't really have a solid reason not to wait to naturally kick the bucket as the rest of us. Yeah life is pain and the wife left me boo hoo. If you put a hole in your head you know you're scarring anyone that you can call close to you.