I'm a real woman!

>I'm a real woman!

Attached: 1645700676383.png (1253x710, 656.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5793824/#__sec1title
youtube.com/watch?v=4EapjeiyQpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The surgery was a complete success!

Attached: 1648638139017.gif (220x183, 203.93K)

ARGH, I LOOK NOTHING LIKE JULIE NEWMAR?!

Attached: julie-newmar.png (2560x1440, 1.45M)

could they get away with that in 2022? I highly doubt that. its only been a few years and the social media leftist destroyed so much of our freedom of speech its insane.

>I am Mrs. Nesbit!

Attached: 3498234092839238409238.png (500x281, 214.77K)

>freedom of speech
you lost that privilege because you right-wingers only want to say hateful words

I mean, Dave Chapelle made fun of trannies and he didn't lose his career, so maybe.

Nobody said you couldnt. One day people will get brave again like atheist challenging christians

>hateful words
No such thing. Grow a skin ya pussy ass bitch.

and i am Julius Caesar

So? Its free to say that but I belive it one day a child will look at leftist like oppressive christians and we will spiral back into the fedora wars all over again. Like a pendelum swining back because i have a dream people will be offensive in TV again and leftist will be mocked

The clock will strike back its only a matter of time before "hateful words" become comedy again

Go back.

Nothing wrong with hate. There's everything wrong with being butthurt over words however.

I beg to differ you lefties are actually getting challenged now. The era of commies riding the left power wave will finish soon

he is a person of color. its like he has immunity over trannies. there is some kind of hierarchy when it comes to being a minority and being black is really low. white male > white women > black male > black women > trans male > trans women > trans black male > trans black women and then it goes further with being disabled, being jewish etc. anyway there is a tier-list when it comes to being a minority.

Yikes moment.

dilate

>OH NO! Someone called me a troon online! Censor them! Censor them!

Give it 5 or 10 more years we will see people making fun of liberals again :)

It was us abandoning our Christian values that led to leftists taking over. Christians vote right across the board. Atheists vote left.

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary...

Yeah just like minstrel shows and blackface have made a real resurgence since they went out of social acceptance

Hating evil parasites like yourself is our Christian duty. Jews aren't human they're gou'uld parasites

You are right now we need christians back to push the gaytheist into the hole they belong

This is why you beat up kids even after they told on you. If you stop smacking them they don’t learn anything.

>people that believe in magic literally vote right
It’s funny more people don’t point out that faith is what you use to manipulate people when you don’t have reality to go on. It’s why cults with supernatural claims are almost uniformly predatory- faith is useful to bypass logical faculty and appeal to people emotionally

America is going to collapse into ethnic wars by then combined with debt. This empire is toast

why are right-wingers so sensitive?

>OH NO NOT THE HECKIN TRANERINO

They have oversized amygdala’s and are cognitively driven by fear and social dominance. They are large scared children prone to magical thinking

muh jesus

>open up tv
>multiple threads about trannies every day

Attached: wrong.png (465x246, 111.94K)

Atheists are more likely be on the autism spectrum and don't understand social values as easily which is why leftwing societies are more atomized. Stastically atheists are overwhelmingly leftist and vote that way, the right who are mostly Christian or at least raised in Christian values vote right leaning. The left uniroically believe that women become men, that fat is healthy, that mass migration will not lead to war.

Projecting this hard. You people literally believe men become women and blacks are oppressed in America kek.

Christianity is a desert cult around a narcissistic figurehead that leads to people who want a strong male leader to think for them. You agrarian faggots are stuck in the past like sandnigger shitholes

>social media companies are allowed to implement whatever policies they want regarding hate speech on their platform
>chuds: NOOOO MY FREE SPEECH THIS IS ILLEGAL YOU LEFTISTS CANT DO THIS

Reminder that companies can and should do whatever they want, that’s the beauty of capitalism. Disagree with me and you’re a filthy communist authoritarian that wants to regulate businesses.

Why do lefties get trigger for everything?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5793824/#__sec1title

Eat shit dumbass

>Atheists are more likely be on the autism spectrum
source

> Christianity is a desert cult around a narcissistic figurehead that leads to people who want a strong male leader to think for them
Sounds exactly like how Jordan Peterson rose to popularity desu

Yes? Democracy is a sham. All politics is autocracy vs oligarchy. You need a strong leader to keep the parasites out. Where an ideology comes from is irrelevant, the fruits of the culture comes from that is what's valuable. Truth is timeless

the funniest part is when he finds his penis

youtube.com/watch?v=4EapjeiyQpk

BTFO

>women become men
That is true. See pic related.
>fat is healthy
Sure is. Also, projecting much?
>mass migration will not lead to war
It won't. Only white conservatives want to start war.

Attached: 234523543.jpg (1334x2000, 250.36K)

ITT: conservative hyperbole and logical fallacies

Yep, people drawn to stuff like Q user have high rates of narcisstic personality disorder too. People don’t often think about paranoia as self-centered and grandiose, but it often is. The interview with the Q user shaman is a great example. In his own world, where he’s a hero fighting adrenochrome vampires- rather self-aggrandizing

I never denied that right leaning people gravitated toward tribalistic behavior, we live in a Darwinian world it makes sense to be suspicious of outsiders. Being open is not inherently good, being gullible and changing things that don't need to be changed leads to a societies downfall. Your side literally engages in magical thinking though. Cutting your cock off does not make you a woman.

>Cutting your cock off does not make you a woman.
Why are you so obsessed with cock?

Just look it up I'm not going to spoon feed you. Tons of info on it. It also makes sense when we observe fedora tier behavior. Atheists are largely mutants, since the industrial revolution we have seen a rise in mutational load because people who would have died at a younger age are now living because of medicine. This leads to higher mutations on the population, and humans were selected for religious behavior of eons and religious people are more likely to breed.

>religious people are more likely to breed
Biblical levels of cope here

When you go outside and see strangers do you just define them by their genitals that you can't even see? Kinda weird

aw sweet a schizo post

That's a mangled man. Too much fat will give you loads of health problems. Jewish neocons and neoliberal want war

>trust me bro
christianity in a nutshell

I feel sorry for these kinds of people more than anything. They’re literally being lead astray and undermining the very cause they fight for by making it entirely indigestible to people whose worldview hasn’t been shaped by conspiratorial psyop bullshit. I don’t doubt that there are numerous pedophiles and sex traffickers amongst our elites, but the only thing that shit like pizzagate and qanon is doing is making all accusations against the rich and powerful appear like schizophrenic ramblings and therefore easily discredited.

Autocracy is oligarchy you dumb fuck. Dear leader and his friends will protect their own asses before your own. People have to flex their own power and it’s why eras with labor unions are more democratic and eras without them end with everyone shafted.

Self-interest is more real than any ideology and it’s why the Cold War has two separate managerial systems engaging in many of the same strategies of power- because self-interest is real and ideology is window dressing

Because of that, self-interest of proles needs militant organization. It will never be advocated by anyone else because workers self-interest are not aligned with that of owners who will always benefit from fucking them over

>Projecting
It's magical honking to think you can change your genes.

Why is the alt right so obsessed with trans folks?

Right leaning people breed more. Right leaning people are more religious. Leftists are for abortion.

>Why are you so obsessed with cock?

Attached: 55.jpg (551x556, 25.09K)

>When you go outside and see strangers do you just define them by their genitals that you can't even see? Kinda weird
That's what normal people did in every sane society since Adam.

Imagine keeping a folder of trannies saved so you u can own the libs. BASED and EPIC

I didn't say trust me I said look it up. It's not that hard troon.