Every single anti emo or cringe culturer that I've ever met has been an incredibly toxic...

Every single anti emo or cringe culturer that I've ever met has been an incredibly toxic, pretentious and manipulative douchebag.

Every emo or goth I've ever met has been the sweetest and nicest person.

Attached: 20220409_075252.jpg (438x660, 40.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCHD83xT76Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gothickingcobrajfs is messed up in the head

but kyle was right tho. Do you see any goths in africa or vietnam? Emos, goths, hippies and other subcultures are only possible in a rich, thriving society.

>People being able to unpack their issues because they have more resources is bad.

That's just one gigantic relative privation fallacy. People's problems magically don't stop existing because they live in a culture where they have more resources. Suffering and access is not mutually exclusive.

Maybe you're right, but I have another idea. Humans don't just need water, shelter, food and clothes to survive; they also need to struggle. That's the real reason behind many subcultures. Humans need to struggle because we perceive our reality through our struggle. When struggling becomes impossible (i.e. ultra rich celebrities) we resort to suicide (Chester Bennington) or degeneracy (Nicki Minaj).
It's not bad but I think it's definitely more pretentious.

Yes and the creators of South Park are Two creepy ugly little weirdos

Besides which, most of the goths or emos that I've met didn't even do any of the "brooding" or being nihilistic to look more threatening that most people projected onto them. They still laughed, had fun, and hung out with their friends. They just liked the aesthetic.

The amount of projection going off in this thread is off the charts

it was just a phase

Just coming in this thread to drop this classic

youtube.com/watch?v=dCHD83xT76Q

kyle is always right. that's the truth behind south park.

*Cartman

>Do you see any goths in africa
I see these guys.

Attached: 6371FFCB-616D-4BB9-9E79-F78A8C086349.jpg (2941x1570, 654.52K)

Those are just aesthetics though, no one takes it seriously

I see your mistake. Goth stands for gothic. It's completely unrelated to gorillas

>the one in the dress
>buff as shit
god damn why can't america be like this
WE WERE THIS CLOSE TO BARA MEN IN DRESSES YOU TRANNY FUCKS YOU RUINED EVERYTHING BY REINFORCING GENDER STEREOTYPES INSTEAD OF REALIZING THAT GENDER IS A FUCKING CONCEPT THAT DOESN'T EXIST OUTSIDE OF THE MIND. WEARING DRESSES IS CUTE. CUTE I SAY!

>When struggling becomes impossible (i.e. ultra rich celebrities) we resort to suicide (Chester Bennington) or degeneracy (Nicki Minaj).
Or the third option being we latch onto meme identities and harass random normies about how they're oppressing us.

there's are several pretty vibrant (lol) music subcultures in Africa and other "developing" areas- often aping foreign trends from a decade or two ago. metal subcultures, etc. those subcultures will thrive even in Africa or elsewhere- simply in a much more niche or less populous capacity because its all sons and daughters of gub'mint officials on the take or local reps of multinationals or the rare homegrown success case.

such is the power of post ww-2 american cultural exportation translated to local conditions.

no time to be emo when you are rolling out with the boys

Every goth I've met is some former basic bitch who likes Elvira and leans-into the whole big titty goth gf meme, and that's it. It's a fashion style now, not a support group for Nick Cave fans

Oh yeah. Bennington committed “suicide”. Forgot about that

faggy emo kids die. Goth and punk rule.

I've seen plenty in Russia when I was in school so you're completely wrong. But the pain is real.

Checks out

Attached: 1599137511245.jpg (600x799, 71.68K)

I remember some pretty shitty goth kids back in my day. Lots of drug addicts with their heads up their asses and terribly inflated egos. Some of them were nice, but many more of them were insufferable. I had a goth friend who was a really cool guy who wound up introducing me to a bunch of them in high school. Fast forward a couple years, we graduated, he dropped the whole clique and admitted to me that they were mostly shitty cokeheads and alcoholics with no future.

Most people that don’t like trannies don’t like cross-dressers, this notion trans stuff means you can’t wear girly things without being a girl isn’t real

Every emo or goth i've met has been an insufferable faggot

Bump

I may have posted pictures of myself in black leather pants and long hair in front of an Evanesence poster on Yea Forums a decade a half ago when I was my most goth back in college.

Attached: 16481618727584210838424527170594.jpg (350x350, 18.04K)

Is that General Butt Naked's gang?

>You can’t have problems because a person somewhere else thousands of miles away has more problems than you

They only have those issues because they don't have real problems in the first place.

>if you have everything on the bottom level of needs you are not allowed to complain

The king of goths, KingCobraJFS, loves South Park. Try again, troll. TWU

It's almost as if not being distracted by external problems makes internal ones more real
Retard

Attached: 16474732820052222904776543409450.jpg (178x331, 8.84K)

>someone who spends their time attempting to ruin things that other people enjoy turns out to be a dick
>someone that enjoys being expressive about themselves is genuine

Well huh.

hierarchy of needs, retard. did you even finish high school?

>It's another thread of first world faggots coping
Whatever problem you might have is minimal and you are overreacting.

Attached: file.png (693x365, 168.38K)

>Do you see any goths in africa or vietnam?
In Asia? Yes. Mexico also has it's edgy subcultures. Just because you live in the 1st world doesn't mean you have no problems , and the 3rd world isn't as bad sheltered bougie niggers like Matt and Trey think either.

>my depression and anxiety deserves your respect, because it just does okay?
The absolute state of wypipo, even on 4channel of all places. Reminds me of that webm of that wypipo family revealing that they were all on SSRIs and celebrating it

Lashing out translates to being belligerent and engage in excess. Going around town dressed in a dollar store halloween costume and brooding is a reaction to needing attention, not processing an immensely psychologically disruptive event. There's a reason edginess is associated with immaturity, real experience makes people not find those things impressive in any way, they look clownish.
It's not an emotional response, to decide to dress up and act like a tool in order to get a reaction is something that someone whose main motivation is to appear strong and fearsome to others does. It's not a manifestation of trauma, it's a manifestation of insecurity.

I've met rape victims, including child rape, a guy who was in Iraq for two tours, people who've been in deadly house fires and car crashes and first responders, you know what they act like? morbid, dark sense of humor, sometimes withdrawn, sometimes borderline, none brood and put on trench coats. People don't become outcasts because things happen to them, they become outcasts because they legitimately fail to relate to people anymore, and they go and remove themselves from society and live far away in the woods

The one with the doll hanging by the chain is peak apoc vibes. good shit

There's punk rock and metal bands in almost every part of the world.

Attached: file.png (750x831, 1.53M)

And i'm going to take your word on it, why? Why are your claims worth more than the fact that you don't see Afghanistan vets and orphans going around dressed up like retards? Surely, you speak with such authority, you must have some credentials to overpower observable reality.

The only people who post memes like these are first world faggots , most of Asia isn't even 3rd world yet places like Chile which have a fairly high HDI are

>Le 3rd world is pure suffering
Meme is for bougie redditors who fetishize brown people being sad. Shut the fuck up , the 2nd world is objectively a worse place and places in the 1st world like Detroit are probably worse than what most thirdies have to deal with on a day to day basis.

Attached: First-Second-Third-world-map.jpg (1800x935, 139.55K)

the cure for depression, literally, is having to struggle to make your basic needs met. Depression and anxiety are literal social constructs.

They're jokes because nobody believes edgy boys are processing something real if they have it in them to be edgy. That's not going to change, because most people will handle heavy shit during their life and see how dumb it is.

>t. loser hater

Say that to someone with actual clinical depression, it might even make them laugh.

Cope

mfw i live in peru

Attached: 1649431011248.gif (400x284, 1.12M)

>you also don't see trannys and autism and all the other cucked shit we deal with in rich countries. people go crazy in peace

>Every single anti emo or cringe culturer that I've ever met has been an incredibly toxic, pretentious and manipulative douchebag.

>Every emo or goth I've ever met has been the sweetest and nicest person.

Sing this corrosion to me!

Attached: 1640753455109.jpg (739x951, 128.89K)

The elder looks like a pedofile

>Every emo or goth I've ever met has been the sweetest and nicest person.
I really miss having sex with teenage emo girls.

I went to high school in the late emo early scene era. In general emo kids were nice, we didn't have any real goths. In fact one of the girls in my friend group was the "queen" wmo chick at my school. She was one of the nicest and most well liked people in school and got voted prom queen in senior year.

The problem is that emos evolved into hipsters who evolved into the Reddit/Bernie/dangerhair/tranny monsters that we have today.

>tldr I never got to fuck the emo prom queen before she got a shitty chest tattoo and got stupid

>The most normal looking person look like a pedophile.

Like a healing hand!

Attached: Mycondolencestoyourweakfather.jpg (720x693, 49.14K)

You can just tell that the faggot who made this image self-inserts as "the neutral" when he's really just as insufferable as the rest of them

They are goth in the show because their peers rejected them. In the episode with the vamp kids they dress "normal" and instead of calling them the goth kids, they call them "the fat girl and the guy with the big nose" and then they go back.

yes. Do you even pay attention to your nigger overlords? Plenty of nogs make emo rap now.

its called my dick in your ass, any retorts and you kill yourself irl.

I liked emo chicks because they touched my pen0r

>Image with a bunch of stereotypes
>And then there's just "The wishy washy person who doesn't really have anything wrong with them or really any possible offensive characteristic" 90% of the people reading will "identify" with
Hate when these images do this shit

Attached: 1605324810054.jpg (254x247, 11.26K)