Why was he gay?

Why was he gay?

Attached: omar.jpg (400x400, 19.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

airshipdaily.com/dealers-peter-madsen
youtube.com/watch?v=P3i36ybA8Ms
nytimes.com/2012/12/15/us/donnie-andrews-basis-for-omar-of-the-wire-dies-at-58.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a strong villain needs a downside otherwise he would be op. his was being a literal faggot. its good character writing. they could also have made him blind or whatever but I think being gay is more than enough.

It's all in the gayme

Honey Nut made him.

why was mcnulty hetero?

why were people even afraid of him? he had like 4 people in his ragtag 'crew' incl him and they were basically squatters

*gets surprise shotgun blast to the knee*
Nuthin personal kid

day a the jackal type.

Because it's HBO, every HBO series has fag characters it's a requirement

That's the point, Omar's legend is far bigger that the men himself. Omar has guts but ultimately gets killed like any other gangbanger, he was never special to begin with

He was based and not afraid of anything

*responds in kind with my own shotgun*
nothing personal either

No, he has relationships with women, and sex with men

Preprogrammed buck

you just a boy

Too late, you already got shot.

The stickup kid exists in all true street stories. Everyone plays by the rules of the system out of fear, but a small percentage ignore the fear of breaking them. The stickup is a real concern for any outfit, so much so that the DEA and ATF actually seek them out and unify with them from time to time.

No shit I was friends with a stickup in my home town decades ago.

Food for thought: airshipdaily.com/dealers-peter-madsen

his medication

Attached: vito.jpg (652x562, 43.08K)

He ate the poopoo.

*nods respectfully towards you*
Well fought.

>Omar has guts but ultimately gets killed like any other gangbanger

Even worse, he got killed my a random kid out of nowhere

in the knee yes. I'll live. and as soon as I'm out of the hospital I'll immediately come and just shoot you as you don't have any sort of underworld rank that prohibits me from doing so

>http

Child sexual abuse is extremely common on the ghetto black community (see: Michael, Chris Parlowe)
And pederasty is the surest way to turn a child gay. Omar was almost certainly molested.

Oh indeed

Which is unironically the best ending they could've gave Omar.
This dude was magical mystical properties on the streets, the myth, the legend.
youtube.com/watch?v=P3i36ybA8Ms
Him getting gunned down by a kid at his weakest was the best way really, instead of some dumbluck shootout in a blaze of glory or something.

the wire is a minstrel show for liberals

Season 2 of the wire is based and something you could never see happen again reflecting the plight of the white working class.
Fuck off with your garbage racewars polisci shit.
The Wire was kino. thru n thru.

I'm off to greener pastures long before your goon gets out of the hospital. The stickup is basically a drug war sapper. Gud luck nigga

this, omar's death is fucking kino and extremely fitting

because he was attracted to men

More food for thought:
nytimes.com/2012/12/15/us/donnie-andrews-basis-for-omar-of-the-wire-dies-at-58.html

Attached: file.png (500x647, 127.48K)

so you just keep running away in fear of reprisal every time you shoot some randomer streethood? sounds like a terrible business model

Is he the best gay nigga in fiction?

I hate all these "reformed" criminals who still make money off of their criminal past

>who still make money off of their criminal past
Seethe about it more man, all your favorite mafia flicks are basically funded and written by the mobs themselves. That's just capitalism baby, stop complaining. Same shit goes when a white collar criminal on wallstreet starts releasing his tell-all and doing self help seminars. They're just taking advantage of capitalism.

I know this, what's your point? I still think they're pieces of shit and not really "reformed"

yeah I know that was not believable at all

idk but i thought it was pretty based and made me like him even more.
>t.fag

You probably believe in the words "people can never change" and seethe endlessly at people far more talented than you get a 2nd chance at life after fucking up because you'd get fired from your normie grind job in mere seconds if the same thing came out about you.
There's no point in being upset or mad about it, and you should believe in the good in humanity that people can reform.
Nothing makes me more mad than self-righteous hypocritical fucks think that you should be blackballed from a job that gives you a high profile and makes you rich just because someone did a no-no. Like all the athletes that made a mistake one night, and all those self-righteous zealots thinks they should be flipping fastfood burgers or a janitor, any job that's underneath where they're at in life basically because they made a mistake.
Really mindboggling 2bh.
People can change, and if they're going at things legitimately even if it's by using their past life's story to be able to do it, then they should be able to.

even zig got a second chance.

Attached: 1638934997177.jpg (600x315, 27.52K)

OMAR COMIN' IN SOME ASS

It's still better thn the glorified homosexual soap opera Six Feet Under

you're reading way too much into this jesus fucking christ, I'm specifically talking about the reformed criminals who make money off of their past
like that mafia youtuber dude who talks about how he's man of god but also not so subtly brags about his cool past. not ONCE did imply people can't change, you're attacking some strawman you're seething about in your head

What's wrong with what they're doing though?

>my past is bad and you shouldn't do what I did
>but man I was so fucking cool and did all this crazy shit that I sold to some movie/tv producers
go ahead and type "mad lol", because those dudes do truly annoy me. we're talking about murder, robbery and drug trafficking

Then you'll get shot in the other leg.

You've never felt the wind on your back as you keep rolling along looking for your next mark.

the show was sooooo gay and cringe. jew yuppy crap trying to make "da streets" look far more organized than they actually are. they did nail the inner-city politics though, in that NOBODY gives a flying fuck about "solving" crime and crime "statistics" are 100% fiction--everyone is just there to lay low and keep a freeloading fat gov salary and retire to florida with a fat pension in their 50s

Depends.
Larry Lawton for example was just a jewel thief and he never fired a gun at anybody, or even had a real firearm on him because he understood the law, and criminal possession of a firearm during those robberies would have fucked him legally speaking.
I really don't care much about that, but look if you're an ex-con, you're in the worst treated group of people in America. It's legitimately suffering. if those guys can get a leg up talking about their past on youtube for clicks and money, I really don't care too much let them.
They aren't robbing anybody.
Michael Franzese most definitely has skeletons in his closet, but the crimes hes talking about during his show are crimes where he has immunity to be able to talk about, and already served his time in prison for it.
No doubt he called hits on people, and even if he never pulled the trigger himself, he most likely did murder somebody, but that isn't content he'd be able to discuss on his youtube channel as he wouldn't have any immunity towards it.

Thats just ya sneed

The show was American

Blacks are scared of ghosts and he basically was supernatural to them

because (((american))) show on (((HBO)))

kek

Imagine being on tinder with that pic in le current year.

They made him gay for his revenge story. If a man went that far for what happened if his boyfriend was a girl it'd seem kinda obsessive and cucked.

It's great, but it's also stupid as shit because to tell his story about Globalization and International Capital gutting the working class, Simon chose stevedores. The one profession absolutely guaranteed to have more work when shit is getting imported.

>The one profession absolutely guaranteed to have more work when shit is getting imported.
Eh, that depends user, shipping and logistics isn't that simple. If a new route is discovered that makes going through Baltimore the more expensive route, it'll get cut in favor of routes that'll save them money.
Plenty of places relevant in the shipping process over the years became irrelevant thanks to ever increasing technology making more long distant routes fuel effective, and plausible and economically viable.
Do not know though how realistic the Baltimore port would be in that portrayal though during the early 2000s.

I think its about time for a rewatch. Slim Charles is best man btw

Attached: 1627596685856.gif (540x305, 2.97M)

Attached: MeCmf.gif (425x318, 498.65K)

exactly.

mos def