0 good movies

>0 good movies

Attached: 86162EEC-5EEB-4931-994E-D6B926C6B4F4.png (255x170, 346)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=92vyNrUB8ic
youtube.com/watch?v=5Kq7U8VQzio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Basarab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHEM!

Attached: PosterLazarescu.jpg (283x337, 23.98K)

Romanian has a better film scene than most countries of its station.

O TWAIN

O TWAIN
O ALFONSO

Burger here. Are Romanians even white? What race are they?

They are shitskin.

Gypsies.

Indians

Romanians, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Serbians, Albanians, greeks, Slovakian, Croatians, Ukrainians are NOT white

They are in a part of the world where repeated conquest has destroyed any sense of ethnic identity. There are some weird pockets of blond, blue-eyed Romanians that nobody really understands—presumably some Celt population migration or something.

they had that family drama few years ago. It lasted like 3 hours but it was kino

They are definitely whiter than Americans

gypsies are considered minority in Romania although in many countries romanians and gypsies are synonymous

Haven’t seen any chad movies … any recommendations?

found it, sieranevada

O ALFONSO

They're basically Celts and Romans

kek

Sorry bro, our jews have better ways to launder money.
Still check this out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=92vyNrUB8ic

Attached: 1646183180972.jpg (540x562, 50.04K)

They literally are. Why do you think they still speak a Romance language? They're the Celts and Romans that survived when Slavs invaded the Balkans

Not remotely true of 61% of the pop.

Ignoramus.

Attached: Aferim_film_poster.jpg (260x371, 71K)

Unironically true. The slavs eternally seethe that they could never take that land.

Then why are they genetically the same as Bulgarians and Serbs who are pretty much just a mix of slavs, thracians/dacians/illyrians/whatever the native tribes there were/some Greek and some asiatic genes from cumans/turks/khazars/bulgars/huns/etc. Its the same clusterfuck like all the balkans. Fucking celts, lmao

From what I've seen, Hissein Habré, une tragédie tchadienne might have its moments.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Kq7U8VQzio

They are not the same as Bulgarians and Serbs have a lot of Celtic blood too, just like Romanians

They're not genetically the same as Bulgarians. They're haplogroup I2 and Bulgars are E.
As for Serbs, they probably mixed with the proto-Romanians already in the region following the slavic migrations, as that part was a populated Roman Empire region by then anyway.

Calling the celts is the closest to what they probably were, because they weren't Greeks, weren't Romans, and the Celts were an overall population that stretched the region from there all the way to Portugal and Ireland.

Attached: 1644695323510.jpg (1278x686, 217.27K)

Nobody in that picture is white. Indians surrounding a fucking jew.

Loterally the same people

Attached: main-qimg-48b862c453a06ac6dfcd4f4acf83e40b-pjlq.jpg (602x551, 72.31K)

Actually Romanians and Bulgarians are the closest people genetically, Serbs are more mixed with the croatian/albanian clusters

Attached: main-qimg-06b05f53ff8f493cd71ac983761bcd75.png (602x463, 44.51K)

Bulgars not E

Attached: bulgars.jpg (1600x1313, 495.86K)

It's a pretty good color scheme at least

Attached: Pep.png (1000x1000, 770.25K)

Balkanshits larping is the funniest thing
Loterally all of them are genetically mostly proto yuropean tribes like thracians, illyrians and dacians, but they all larp as slavs, Romans, steppe warriors and whatever

>proto yuropean tribes like thracians, illyrians and dacians
Nigga what? What is proto european tribes even supposed to mean?

Attached: 4009BAB3-E664-4BF7-9875-120C444631A2.jpg (720x741, 76.18K)

American claw-hoofs typed this post.

All the Dracula movies are inspired by Romanian folklore

Tribes whove been living there since the bronze age at least, natives if you will. Proto european was a bad term to use

>They're not genetically the same as Bulgarians
They literally are

Attached: ADMIXTURE-analysis-of-autosomal-SNPs-of-the-Western-Balkan-region-in-a-global-context-on_Q640.jpg (640x640, 85.61K)

>/int/eddit haplospergs and genetics autists
finna cringe

They are, according to my info.
And it matches up with something a Bulgarian guy I knew said, which is that they learn in school that they are a migratory people from the middle east. I remember being surprised because I thought they were slavs, but that's apparently not what they are, and even they say so.

Attached: DNA-borders.png (720x523, 38.15K)

>And it matches up with something a Bulgarian guy I knew said, which is that they learn in school that they are a migratory people from the middle east.
You've talked to another balkanigger weirdo schizo, thats absolutely wrong

Romanians are south slavs, simple as

t.

Attached: 555F45A0-57E3-4981-A5B9-78D81825FCEF.png (368x406, 151.81K)

They're apparently also the same as Greeks and Macedonians, and Montenegrins and Gagauzians, according to your chart, but that's patently untrue because all of those could not be more different if you actually met any.

Your info is wrong and Bulgars don't come from the middle east you fucking idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars

Attached: Bulgars2.png (1960x1793, 801.91K)

A weirdo schizo in the middle of getting a PhD in Denmark, I'm sure he didn't know at all what he was talking about.

white europeans

If that's what they learn in school, I won't disagree with them.

>loterally all balkan countries are genetically more or less the same
>they still ape around and genocide eachother on ""ethnic"" basis

Why are they like this...

Attached: messoy.png (1080x1005, 1.08M)

And those Bulgars have pretty much zero genetic impact on modern Bulgarians, another balkan LARP

That's just the y DNA and it doesn't tell you much

No one actually knows where they come from. It's the oldest country in Europe so they're a mix of everything.

Attached: 511Htc-Pt3L.jpg (375x500, 63.09K)

>we wuz celtic
>serbs and bulgars are literally more celtic than them
kek

Dacii
Mircea
Vlad Tepes
Nemuritori
Un Comisar Acuza

Friendly reminder anglogermcucks tried claiming they were Dacians in Jordanes’ Getica. Obviously that was a lie.

Attached: 23DF25BA-2CBF-45C8-BEC4-7FE86A2D7542.jpg (640x393, 112.58K)

List of people that settled in the Balkans and contributed to their genetics

>Illyrians, Dacians, Thracians
>Celts
>Romans
>Goths
>Avars
>Huns
>Turkic tribes
>Slavs
>Normans
Now do you see why this causes confusion?

Seems to me, like it tells plenty

/balk/ here, can confirm

Attached: 20b.png (1586x986, 1.53M)

Yeah, they're gigamutts but they're still more Slavic than anything else

>the Yea Forumseddit gypsy schizo
yikes

You're forgetting Magyars

>List of people that settled in the Balkans and contributed to their genetics
>>Illyrians, Dacians, Thracians
>>Celts
>>Romans
>>Goths
>>Avars
>>Huns
>>Turkic tribes
>>Slavs
>>Normans
>Now do you see why this causes confusion?

Thats the case for most of Europe, bongs for example are also a weird mix of 28373727 different tribes and ethnicities, but you don't seem them larp or genocide eachother every 5 years like the balkaniggers

>huns
>turkic tribes
blind nigga

Wrong and the other guy is wrong too. The Carpathians make all invasions fail and Romania has a heavy native European presence. Also the eastern Mediterranean megalithic culture started on the Danube delta in the Mesolithic. Literally all of Europe started in Romania.

>Thats the case for most of Europe, bongs for example are also a weird mix of 28373727 different tribes and ethnicities
Bongs are Celts mixed with Anglo-Saxons mixed with Norsemen. A far cry from the gigamuttery that is the Balkan area.

>central asian mutt

Attached: 15DDD8E3-A42C-47AF-B9E3-7D6286CD93CD.jpg (444x113, 26.23K)

Bongs and their subspecies are actually a good example of the same vitriol balkaniggers have for each other but in the west.
America doesn't have that but they're multicultural at this point.

All of the megalithic cultures in Romania were wiped out in 2500 BC so no one there today descends from them today. There has been a dozen population replacements there since then.

Sorry Genghis but that is a lie

Attached: 9C64B09F-A04D-4054-9F44-4DDFA586518B.png (867x689, 158.56K)

I enjoyed Silent Wedding, comfy bros.

What did Romanians use to light up their houses before candles?
Light bulbs

Attached: 1570323428680.jpg (2000x1333, 149.63K)

>anglosaxons
>celts
>vikangz
>some goths
>frenchoids
>romans
And if you wanna be petty, you can add all the indian/black/etc ex colony mixing happening on giant scale nowadays, but thats for the future
Hell, their prime Minister literally has a Bulgarian name and Turkish ancestors somehow

Point is, they altered also a mix of 3837372 cultures and ethnicities, but made it work. Balkaniggers hate people living in the next city in their own country

>Vllad the impaler
Even Vllad's dynasty was of Turkic Cuman origin, way to prove my point.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Basarab