No, the movie was called "Suicide Squad"

Basado

Just be yourself

How is Madds so based?

>Jared Leto
>Oscar winner
>Mad Maddileson
>voice actor in some Kojima game

Who's the one getting BTFO and who's the insecure one?

I love him so much, bros.

Attached: cute.jpg (600x400, 249.75K)

>>Oscar winner
That don't mean shit and you know it.

>“My dear boy, why don't you just try acting?” A famous quip from Lawrence Olivier regarding Dustin Hoffman's dedication to method acting on Marathon Man
As kino as Daniel Day Lewis can be, his BTS method stuff comes across as such up-his-own arse bullshit.

Getting an Oscar in film is the equivalent of getting a gold medal in the olympics, so yes, it actually does matter you stupid fucking idiot

>Jared Leto is a secure and sane man
Is this a 'meanwhile at bizarro Yea Forums' thread?

I'm 38 and I don't know what method acting means.

Attached: 1641723642553.png (867x1111, 409.26K)

from the special olympics section maybe

Implying the Hollywood movies are worth more than a Kojima game kekw

JARED'S GONNA FREAK

baste

Not at all comparable. There’s no objective criteria for scoring an acting performance as in athletic competition.

It means shitposting so hard you actually believe the shit you post daily on basket weaving forums "ironically".

Mads can expect some dead birds on his doorstep now.
Don't worry though that's just Jared getting in character for his latest role.

There’s nothing subjective about art, that is a statement made by mindless idiots that do not understand good fucking taste.

I’ll tell you one thing, Jared Leto’s performance is objectively good, and I say this as someone who is educated and understands film. So for you to insult my performance is a major fucking crime against art and an insult to the academy.

I liked Death Stranding but the writing was embarrassing hackery like every Kojima game and yet Mad took it seriously instead of breaking character immediately.

blow it out your ass, nigger

kek

Sneed

How do i ask for his haircut without being embarrassed by showing a picture of Mads when i obviously don't look even half as good as him.

Attached: mads-mikkelsen-smoking.gif (168x90, 61.76K)

Just do it, user. I'm sure there are plenty of people that come in with pictures.

show them a gif instead, but a bigger one maybe

/ourguy/

Mads is too based for this shitty industry

>Oscar being an indicator of talent

Attached: 1648894347822.jpg (828x816, 48.19K)

They fired up the CERN again, I was from a Yea Forums where Jared Leto died from an unsafe axe in the American Paycho movie, did Christian Bale ever go back to acting in this timeline?

Anyone who’s passed the SAT knows you’re wrong from the first sentence, retard

try to use some "visually similar" function to find someone not famous with it

Imagine putting on massive amounts of weight which leads to health problems all so you can do method acting for a movie that turns out to be complete shit

Attached: 1644592905164.png (260x383, 167.11K)

You left out that Jared Leto has his own island cult where he blasts teenage pussy every day.

Actors, much like people who take BA degrees.

Deep down understand how pitifully easy acting actually is. So they try to overintellectualize it to absurd degrees to make it seem like it isn't something that any fuck who isn't autistic/introverted can pull off.

Here's an MMA fighter with a better acting performance than 99% of the kikes in Hollywood - youtube.com/watch?v=wh_eO2QoeCM&t=2s

This is a guy who dedicated his life to combat sports, who then sat infront of a camera and displayed more emotion than people who have spent 100+ thousand bucks and years of their life at "acting".

It's why there's no such thing as "act offs" or any sort of youtube video where it's a "professional actor vs amateur" out there because you likely wouldn't be able to tell the difference. What, they can fucking cry on command?

Pit an amateur chef up against a prof chef and you know
Pit an amateur fighter against a professional fighter and you know
Pit an amateur mechanic/software engineer etc up against a scientist and you know

Now apply the same logic for actors and you suddenly "don't know". Acting isn't a skill and it never will be. Here's how you act
>learn how to cry
>have an above room temperature IQ level of memory
>be somewhat attractive
>have connections

Boom, you're now in some shitty indie movie that has been nominated for an award.

Attached: 1648580221127.jpg (912x1024, 74.34K)

method acting is only needed for actors that lack imagination and have to spend hours to self insert

Hey Mads, did you practice method acting for Druk? Or is that just your fuckin life?

based

He just likes a drink, same as a lot of people.

Attached: 1646877991756.jpg (604x592, 116.45K)

Grow up

>Deep down understand how pitifully easy acting actually is.
It actually isn't. I'm not defending hollywood shitstains, divas, and drama queens, but if you think YOU'RE a good actor, let me tell you, you fucking aren't. Most people absolutely cannot do it, they cannot read a fucking line to save their lives, let alone portray an emotional state beyond whatever their single-thread NPC brain is processing at that very moment. Acting is a skill, for all that most hollywood garbage abuses it and uses it to claim moral authority.

Mads just plays the same variation on off kilter serial bit. At least Leto takes chances and goes out of his wheelhouse.

I could really go for some white wine right now but I can't polish off a whole bottle by myself and I don't want it to go to waste

Most actors just play some variation of the same character, including Mads. They looks and sound very samey. Like Phoenix and Bale are some guys where I feel like they really get into roles and feel like a different person altogether.

In all honesty, there is more to be impressed with when an actor can turn it off and on at the snap of a finger.

>staying in character for months doesn't mean you're a good actor.

So cork it and save the rest for tomorrow like a normal person.

t. literally only watches action movies

I did it multiple times, men cares about their hair too. Ask your barber how many times people comes up with a picture of what they want, you’ll be surprised

>my performance

Attached: DD4090CF-BB1E-4C38-8135-64C01B1B73AB.jpg (645x702, 77K)

>seething BA faggot
Acting isn't hard, cope

only a couple actors should actually do it, bando of course and DDL, very few others come to mind, mostly anyone attempting to "method act" is simply retarded, geting into the mood on the other hand is a entirely different thing, e.g. Viggo in Lotr, walked around in full get up with his sword so it would seem natural to him on camera, thats not method acting thats just try to capture the character correctly

go to bed Jared, you're a hack mate and you shouldn't try and "method act" you suck at it

You can always use the rest for cooking.

They've git these expensive doodads that replace the volume if wine list with inert gas so every glass tastes like you just opened it, legitimately could nurse one bottle over three months.

So that's it huh? We on some kinda "suicide watch"?

FUCK YOU LETO

Attached: 1590491791056.jpg (500x483, 33.21K)

Crazy how much better he aged than Daniel Craig

This. There's nothing wrong with doing stuff like your character to look like you're genuinely practiced at it, and I think more actors should.
It's fucking stupid watching someone on screen handle a gun like it's a toy, or a sword, or act in court proceedings, or any number of routine shit their characters do. But if I'm being fucking honest, if we compare the track record to "method actor" movies and uppity cunts like JLaw who refuse to endure the makeup session required for Mystique, I'd bet the method actors win every time.

>only a few actors should do it
>pretty much all superior to Mads
Maybe it's not bullshit after all.

>kneejerk reaction
>can't process the actual statement or make a rebuttal
Hello NPC

that sounds cool

Mads has no acting range though

Attached: BA697B76-042B-4F22-8390-AA9762377430.png (500x313, 83.65K)

Hitchcock said the same

but so many try who simply cannot do it, leos performance comes to mind, he's a good actor, as said Dear Boy Simply Act, some like Brando and DDL can do it because they are mentally ill but also geniuses, not everyone can do that, in fact very few can

I think he’ll be fine

Attached: 25B51C84-E510-42EE-B760-046D3387E4A3.jpg (750x385, 52.42K)

How are you supposed to know a movie is bad before it comes out?
Kingdom of Heaven was a bad movie until it got a Directors Cut.

>never commit yourself to anything because the outcome might not be the one you want

Nigger attitude

He has a very laid back doesn’t give a fuck attitude and he’s a good actor.

Kek

this

Attached: 1648824000432-0.jpg (828x1040, 238.36K)

no it was a good movie before the studio butchered it, the people involved knew it was good, but then the ever present "studio", demanded a 2 hr cut, which considering current year is ludicrous

jared, you need to stop now, you are awful, your current "acting" is dog shit, just stop mate, go to dorsia

I mean this is easy for him to say because he literally plays the same character in every movie

>le menacing villain guy

stick to capeshit retard

There's nothing to process.

Acting is not a skill, never will be a skill. It's also not art like most actors claim. Period. Feigning emotion or shit, even "feeling" the emotion in front of a camera isn't art, it's a mentally ill and highly emotional person who happens to look good.

Sorry bud, but your degree is worthless

He’s ascended