Dr Strange 2 spoilers

TLDR this movie takes “it was all a dream” to a new concept.

By using the Darkhold Wanda attracts the attention of Nightmare (played by Keauna Reeves) whose ultimate goal is to release Chthon because Chthon can break the barrier of realities between the dream realm and our universe, this setting Nightmare free.

Sleepwalker is also a prominent antagonist.

Strange does not realize he’s in the dream dimension until about halfway through the movie.

Ghost Rider makes an appearance (not sure who the actor was) briefly during the film and again in the post credits (more on that in a minute)

The Illuminati scene is fucking hilarious. They’re high and mighty for like a minute tops and then just fucking slaughtered by Wanda. It’s very Evil Dead 2.

Nightmare wins. Wanda creates the creatures he’s shown her bringing the mutants into our MCU and himself, and…

Not a joke. Not a meme. The end credit scene has Ghost Rider kneeling before… again, yes really and finally… Mephisto. Played by…

Ethan

Hawke

Attached: C001061B-31C5-42D0-BF46-BB668B3A2B51.jpg (540x810, 131.11K)

>capeshit with a real imaginative plot?

Bullshit.

I don’t believe you

i forgot to mention i'm trans

i will now see your movie

>Ethan
>
>Hawke

He's already the villain in Moon Knight. Come on work a bit harder on your shite.

they can hire discount hawke (manuel)

Ethan Hawke? Didn't they cast Norman Reedus?

I think he's referring to Mephisto, not Ghost Rider. Still weird though.

Wong - CONFIRMED
America Chavez - CONFIRMED
Loki - CONFIRMED
Gordon Bombay - CONFIRMED
Ghost Rider - RUMOUR
Bruce Campbell - RUMOUR
Scarlet Witch - RUMOUR
Bubsy Bobcat - RUMOUR
Diego from Ice Age - RUMOUR
Tobey Maguire - RUMOUR

Attached: 1640041634726.jpg (520x800, 133.08K)

Actually
It fits
My headcanon going forward is gonna be Ethan hawke in mk is actually mephisto in disguise
But I wonder if he's decieving ammut or not
Ngl that's kino setup for next MCU villain

Imagine not knowing how to use spoiler tags

Yes. I know. Did you not see him do the act of contrition in the first scene? Don’t know if you know your mythology but that’s an old Catholic rite, not Egyptian.

Do you think amut is real or it's all a ruse by mephisto

Episode 4 of MK and you’ll know these are legit spoilers. The reveal is going to have people cheering.

Oh she’s real alright. She’s the Scarlett Witch.

This would be pretty great but I doubt they'll do it

>THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

imagine [Spoiler] caring about Capeshit [/Spoiler]

>"adults" enjoy this laughable nonsense

Attached: 1438626642475.jpg (539x539, 26.54K)

>Bubsy Bobcat - RUMOUR
If confirmed, I will now see your movie

Poor Dr Strange. Imagine being a bit player in your own movie.

>source: my ass

I have no idea who is mephisto and ethan hawke. Why is it a big deal?

It wasn't Kang the new capeshit villain? who the fuck is Mephisto

>mephisto
MCU satan
>ethan hawke
Pretty good actor

He’s being set up as the next Thanos, he’s basically literally the Devil.

Ethan Hawke is a criminally underrated actor. Ever seen Gattaca?

>America Chavez
Oh no

Attached: America Chavez.jpg (2280x2075, 2.14M)

>He’s being set up as the next Thanos,
They'll do Secret Wars, the next Thanos are the Celestials, you can see them in all the GotG movies and Eternals.

He’s not even in disguise. All he’s worn is red in the show so far and after what OP said yeah he’s basically hiding in plain sight

Mephisto is more powerful than the Celestials. Celestials can only operate in their own universe. Mephisto is a Nexus being.

Yey!!
More capeshit!!
We won reddit!!
Universe of dilators

Attached: 1648925100790.gif (500x500, 2.55M)

Take a look at the directors of episode 4. Who better to introduce Satan himself?

Remember when people used to praise action movies for being realistic?

What the fuck even is this nonsense anymore

How do you keep up with this bullshit. What the fuck is wrong with marvel fanboys.

Attached: 1649130926254.jpg (680x549, 29.07K)

> The Illuminati scene is fucking hilarious. They’re high and mighty for like a minute tops and then just fucking slaughtered by Wanda. It’s very Evil Dead 2.
Very cringe. Does she quips after?

>Mephisto is more powerful than the Celestials.
?

Attached: main-qimg-e454b077c321d4932d0bce594e096edb-pjlq.jpg (602x834, 172.73K)

In the MCU? Yes.

Yep. Funniest lines in the movie if you’re a Raimi fan. Strange is like “Do you realize what you just did?!” And Wanda says “I fell from the sky and saved you from a bunch of heroes.”

And Strange quips back “Yeah. Truly amazing.”

So that means the dude Hawke is playing in MoonKnight is Mephisto, too damn imaginative to be true

Just wait til episode 4. You’ll be singing a different tune.

Big if true desu and has refilled copium for moon knight

>they haven't seen ep 4 moon knight yet
Oh boy you're in for a treat.

Shitty LARP. From leaked of the 1st 4 eps we know Ep.4 is the mental ward one.

>Mephisto. Played by…
>Ethan
>Hawke
Chud. He's already in Marvel's Moon Knight

>He doesn't know

Fucking BONKERS. Best twist so far on Disney+

Legit I had basically given up on moon knight, if this leak is fake it's a great ruse

>The Illuminati scene is fucking hilarious. They’re high and mighty for like a minute tops and then just fucking slaughtered by Wanda. It’s very Evil Dead 2.
haha amazing

this is all so retarded that is probably true

No Ethan's character in MK isn’t secretly Mephisto. Take your meds

Ok but Superior Ironman?

Might want to brush up on your comic book history. MK and Mephisto have a long running feud

Tom Cruise. And he’s a huge dick and the first to be killed. It’s seriously hilarious.

hes not in it according to the leak

>Scarlet Witch - RUMOUR
What is this list about? I though it was about who appeared but Wanda as rumor when she shows up multiple times in the trailers left me doubting.

Just like Toby and Andrew "weren't" in Spiderdudes

The leaks are wrong.

They're trying to go for the kind of complex multi-dimensional storytelling the Fantastic Four, Dr Strange, and others did in the comic books in the late 70s/early 80s. It won't make any sense to those who only read modern comic books, or don't read them at all.

He's a white male. The modern Disney HAD to marginalize him on behalf of the over-represented constantly-shoved-down-your-fucking-throat special snowflakes who call themselves under-represented and historically oppressed.

any nice ass shots of elizabeth olsen? that's all we care about

Im more of a fan of the halo multiverse. shit is so kino, god john halos ass is so hot bros..

>Wong - CONFIRMED
FUCK OFF MARVEL

Attached: wong.jpg (1280x720, 68.09K)