Will they ever catch this nigga?

Will they ever catch this nigga?

Attached: Untitled.png (1310x831, 977.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OW9RESb-JHE
youtube.com/watch?v=RdxO2041two&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol

For me? It's the Long Island Serial Killer nigga.
FBI chomos literally got a police commissioner and a state prosecutor jailed cause they wouldn't let them into the case.

How does a Chad vanish from thin air?

Attached: B6492C2C-598D-42BC-BC8C-9354C6F7A918.jpg (476x357, 16.27K)

He's a google employee so no, he won't be caught.

>Okay, so a man walks into a bar….

He was defending himself from an attack by the girls

No, I won't.

doesn't the guy in the photo have a big bushy goatee and look about 50 years old?

theyll never catch me

This image makes me question a lot of police "facial composite sketches" that get bandied about. They had absolutely nothing other than this one shitty photo to go off on this guy right?

Why didn't they just run away in separate directions he can't get both of them

Even if they know who did (they don't, local police are retards) at this point all evidence is gone and the crime scene is apparently ruined, so there's no DNA

They had multiple witnesses around the forest too and all ended up just accusing random chubby dudes that had nothing to do with it. For like 5 years sketch was completely wrong as well

No, there are actually two sketches and they're both different and based on witnesses.

This is so called "younger guy sketch" and it's the one they're using now.

The video is actually worse than useless IMO.

they solved it weeks ago, there were multiple threads here

wasn't there a rumor that the bodies were really fucked up or posed a certain way or something? I find it unbelievable they can't just use satellite images to track him

Attached: 763 (1).jpg (763x1064, 195.16K)

>wasn't there a rumor that the bodies were really fucked up or posed a certain way or something?
He must have done something to the girls/bodies because even now there is very little information about the state they were found in and if they were raped.
We don't even know the cause of death.

Beyond that i feel like this wasnt this guy first time doing it so there is probably others victims out there they either havent found or did and cant link it to him.

>they're holding some guy on CP charges who talked to Abby in the lead up to her death

Is this the one that got killed and raped by a bunch of Guatemalans in a jungle or whatever

They won't reveal the MO to the media just like that even if it was something like him just strangling them and leaving them there. They need to keep it secret for the moment they actually bring in some suspect for questioning.

how often are satellites flying over bumfuck indiana over a decade ago

so jonah hill finally snapped

It's the general assumption. There was two of them and if you ask me their local guide knows what really happened.

Attached: 1631746989356.jpg (200x200, 9.83K)

Well please, inform the class.

accepted theory iirc is they wandered and got lost, one of them got injured and the other got lost trying to find help. the "spooky" pics of darkness are the other one trying to use the flash to light her way. animals chewed on em
I'm confused so is it standard procedure to keep this secret or not?
I dunno but I'm just saying if it was Obama or something out there they'd be able to find him

Except that released conversation is from a year and a half ago and he's already in prison for another crime, they weren't able to hang shit on him.

>I'm confused so is it standard procedure to keep this secret or not?
Yeah it's standard procedure. When they bring in someone for questioning they can use that info they withheld to discard them more easily.

They have NOTHING on the guy, no DNA, no witnesses, etc. So at this point their only hope that somebody they randomly question confesses the details only the killer would know or that he'll brag about it to someone, kinda like Madeline McCain case.

shut up - the general assumption is that they both got lost and died. it was incredibly inhospitable, dangerous terrain that they had no business in. it was just the two of them and they didn't have any of the necessary equipment (mainly water). evidence that it was a kidnapping is zero

>the "spooky" pics of darkness are the other one trying to use the flash to light her way. animals chewed on em
If I remember correctly someone deleted the pics of of the phone and tried to complete wipe them off of it and their stuff was found in their bags

Hello mister jungle rapist. Murdered any white girl recently?

>t. Guatemalan serial killer

Yeah some pics seemingly disappeared and we don't know why.

Guatemalan spotted.

Looks like me kek

>FBI chomos literally got a police commissioner and a state prosecutor jailed cause they wouldn't let them into the case.
new article links??

btw do we have some new Interrogation Kino?
(I know nothing will beat Watts ;_;)

Attached: 1628563434142.png (600x492, 234.57K)

Isn't this the nigga that probably ducked through a construction site on his way home after leaving through the bars back exit?
Probably fell in cement and baked into the building. Can't imagine a worse way to go

What would taking a life actually feel like bros? Like being God?

Y'all know this dude's story right Yea Forums?
Imagine most likely dying trapped in a slab of inescapable concrete, entirely because you had an entrapment fetish.

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 6.69K)

No, it's traumatic. Maybe it's different for murdering someone but in self defense it was nothing to take pride in. Even driving through that neighborhood is enough to spike my heart rate above 150

Attached: Guatemalan anon.jpg (640x480, 134.52K)

he obviously got tired of his normie rachel gf and became... jack reacher

>166300816
probably not, too much time has gone by

>new article links??
There's nothing new in the case apart from the FBI basically commandeering the local police by making a senator hire some ex FBI whore as the new commissioner and her wasting a shitload of money buying cellphone registries from over a decade ago to correlate them in case the killer was carrying both his burner and his real phone when he phoned one victims' little sister to taunt her.
I don't think they're ever catching him but the FBI and the senator have to save face.

Attached: 1638441416886.jpg (600x600, 57.69K)

Imagine dying and going missing, and the biggest lead in your case is your YouTube account where you post yourself entombed in literal mud pits from the neck down and fetish forum posts from the entire year leading up to before you were missing where you told people concrete entombment can be done safely. Truly hope we find out where this dude accidentally ended his life while attempting to get off someday for the hilarity that confirmation would give.

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-073809-052.png (1080x1747, 509.48K)

depends

Story?

Someone obviously knows cause he wouldn't be able to encase himself alone, probably couldn't get him out and that other person just dumped the slab with him inside somewhere or buried it.

im on it user and its not me i promise

Brian Shaffer

youtube.com/watch?v=OW9RESb-JHE

Because the killer was most likely a cop

Yeah, I'm thinking either the mistress knows and just buried it, or this happened youtube.com/watch?v=RdxO2041two&t .
He had a youtube channel with a few different uploads, one of them is a mistress that had him buried under sand at the beach, and two other are the dude taking baths in random mudpits.
Either he got sucked up in quicksand and got a free burial that way, or got buried in concrete during a fetish thing and got disposed of.
>furry fetishist comments on the video "I apologize for that previous comment. I hoped you enjoyed that nice wallow in that mud." without realizing its of a dead man

>Because the killer was most likely a cop
They were corrupt fucks and just didn't want the FBI looking around while they "helped" with the case which just made it worse and pissed off those fed faggots so they went after them.
The whole "LISK" is a cop thing is just an unsubstantiated fed theory disseminated by them on the media and press to justify going after the commissioner and the prosecutor.

"leaked texts" (which many seem to accept as legitimate) said one of them was 'nearly decapitated'

It's gained popularity again recently because the golden state killer being a cop and so of course with the current climate around cops people would love for them to uncover another SK cop

This picture is edited right bros

he seems like a really odd rich dude, like a character from Glamorama or something to me. Imagine being a rich guy in the late 90s calling whores on your Nokia 9000 whilst driving around in your Porsche 911, worrying whether your sweet leather blazer is going to damage the seats, then remembering that only last night you had the blood and hair of a 19 year old transvestite coated on them for hours and they still look minty fresh thanks to your Karcher 4001 and some Fiebing's Saddle Soap

Attached: last-photogaph-of-regina-kay-walters.jpg (800x978, 79.95K)

>bateman projection the post
you need to consume more