Severance

Thoughts?

Attached: 1649473813022.jpg (1067x1600, 628.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Apy8Ok3esw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never seen it

Kino, but a part of me tells me it’s Fight Club with innie/outie instead of split personalities. I’m surprised there was no Where is My mind

kino of the year

it's a cool concept dragged out via an overly long mystery box show.

if you like getting professionally edged but never blowing your load this show is for you

T. ADHD buzzword spouting zoomzoom NPC
Please seek out and learn how to have your own opinions.

>Fight Club with innie/outie instead of split personalities
what?

It's the first show I've liked thats has a gay in it.

(Spartacus blood & Sand doesn't count, they weren't really gay)

Ben Stiller has the lips for that

Love it, it's weird and interesting and most importantly I just like the characters. Milchick and Ms. Cobel could've been annoying unfun people who are a chore to watch but they are not, and they are all likable ahd enjoyable. Except Natalie, she's a cunt.

It's good but they made it one short season first for jewish reasons so I can't recommend it. Just wait for the whole thing to have aired then watch; there's too many cliffhangers but without any possibility for discussion or theorizing like there was with GoT or many other cliffhanger-y shows.

kek not bad

Just "read" the Lexington letter:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Apy8Ok3esw

Leading theories I think that have the most viability are the following:
Macro-data refinement department is responsible for segmenting memories for newly severed people. "Angry, sad, happy" numbers are obfuscated translations of memories in a sort of raw format, them binning them helps them keep freshly severed people from having memory bleed over.
Numbers that are "indifferent" can be memories related to simple things like how to type, how to drive a car, etc.

The Lexington incident (the bombing) was tied to Lumen. The case was "difficult" because what the department was tasked with was a sort of mental interrogation process- they were quite literally combing the memories for critical data on lumen's competitors. Perhaps they caught someone important in that development department, interrogated them, and blew up a truck that had something critical related to their technology development.

this is actually what I like to do, I can edge for hours on end, blowing a load is like losing for me

The US government has a severance department where they're testing this technology right now.
It's mainly used by the letter agencies for subversion.
>T. Knower innie whose entire career has been shitposting on 4chans /pol/ since 2015
Please help us escape.

It's gonna be the next Breaking Bad. That finale was 10/10

couldnt get through 10 minutes of it. shit show. thanks abble

Attached: file.png (480x360, 84.08K)

I think they're refining the data of transmission of consciousness or something. There's clearly something up with marks "dead" wife, kinda robotic, and they take her to that testing room. I think shes a clone with an approximation of her consciousness and that's part of the data mark is refining

Oh, so you think she's "revolved"?

>I love iPhones and Macs. I wish I could absorb them in the form of television and film.
What were they thinking with that branding?

Attached: 04CE6703-2D5E-478D-BA85-E2A6B6881262.jpg (640x586, 57.51K)

Ooo maybe she's a "host" for someone that's going to revolve

Why do they end everything on a fucking cliffhanger ree

Attached: severance pepe.png (600x681, 236.86K)

dear abble your shill team sucks

it's not really a cliffhanger

>baby driver
>beloved action film

It is beloved. Your opinion is the the majority.

>be me
>elite operative of Shill Team 6
>highly trained in covert awareness raising and deep infiltration marketing
>5 tours on 4channel, 8 on Yea Forums, 3 successfully completed astroturfing campaigns under my personal command, millions of confirmed episode watches

>be you
>nobody
>nothing

you don't want to play ball with me boy
you don't even know the rules

anyone got a high resolution pic of this or any stills from the intro?

Attached: severance.jpg (960x540, 51.03K)

Dude, does Irv get double teamed by Burt and and Mizz Burt or not?

Based schizo

>nothing happens: the show

Attached: 1644807873141.png (2880x1800, 3.55M)

>the schizoposting has started

what the fuck is there to shill about a tv series you can literally watch for free? Did you honestly think any of us is paying to watch?

Does anyone have the clips of them dancing?

>things take time to progress and happen
wow just like real life!

Netflix, these are your best shills?

u wot m8

I liked the first 3 episodes, 4, 5, 6 moved nowhere at all and felt stylistically off compared to the Ben Stiller episodes. Episode 7 was good, 8 and 9 were kind of bad, at least 9 was a really bad finale.
if you liked the finale please explain why because it was one of the most predictable finales I've ever watched and not even in a good way, at 40 minutes runtime it was probably the shortest episode of the season, yet it felt like the most drawn out episode of them all.

Attached: 1648544350802.webm (1918x802, 2.96M)

your innie thanks you, but you'll not remember it so...ehh

Liked it because it had payoffs but the overarching narrative wasn't tied up
It was predictable because there were good story elements already in play from previous episodes

Your outtie is very wary of online marketers and likes to point out online forum posts to which he thinks this could apply to

Gotta manage fast!

Attached: Running Blackman.webm (1482x620, 1.62M)

>How are those TPS reports coming along user?

Attached: Normal Workplace.webm (720x301, 1.49M)

>jannies when I make a cunny thread

Bros I don't want to wait a full year for season 2, who knows if we will still be alive by then

why the fuck is the security so lax though, there must be reason besides bad writing

this show absolutely had satisfying pay off, even if the story isn't finished

He looks like >POOLS CLOSED

>MY HECKIN EXPECTATIONS WEREN'T SUBVERTED! HOW DARE A STORY FOLLOW THROUGH!

Attached: 1646796514848.gif (376x328, 2.83M)

>Natalie is a cunt

I want to see the smile on Natalie's face fade away after the board tells her she has to be ravaged by me.

Attached: pain.png (1778x663, 918.54K)

Because that's not the point
The writers are almost literally telling you not to think about it with the magic message detection machine
You also shouldn't take Lumon literally, they are also almost literally telling you not too with lines like
>I finally get it. The goats lay the eggs

It's not the point lol

I wasn't asking to be subverted, just for something to happen beyond what they've obviously been building toward
the cliffhangers just feel cheap

I still think it would have been better if Irving's outtie had a wife

It's not? They want to minimize non-severed for obvious reasons. Then their chief of security gets fucking murdered and so they're extremely understaffed when all the bad shit happens.

>magic message detection machine
user... the tooth fairy isn't real. It's your parents, they hid the coin under your pillow and took the tooth away. If you didn't tell them about it, they wouldn't know to do it. The OTC was revealed because they thought based Dylan smuggled something out but he didn't even, proving if you were somehow room temperature IQ like you that the message detector was BS.

I was 100% expecting Burt's outtie to be talking to his wife instead of a fag.

woops Burt is who I meant

>hating your job is...LE GOOD!

if you like this you are the reason america is collapsing

>jannies when I make a cunny thread

Attached: 1649444470230.webm (1482x620, 252.43K)

kek

>if you like this you are the reason america is collapsing
the jew cries out in pain while he strikes you

Total wtf moment with the cliffhanger ending. I'll give Stiller one thing, he can direct a pretty kino series.

Dylan was such a bro this episode, holding as long as he could, despite Milchicks offers. I honestly thought he might succumb to the Coffee Cozies but he held it together

>if you like getting professionally edged but never blowing your load this show is for you
Acting as if you don't.

Dylan is gigabased
He's semi-hedonist because he accepted the shadows that were cast but once he saw the puppets he has no further interest in shadows

The directing, editing, audio and general filmmaking were all amazing especially the last two episodes
I wouldn't have expected it from Ben Stiller of all people but he should keep directing and producing series instead of being a cat milker

>I'll get you a fucking coffee cozy right now, just open the door

Attached: hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1649107579.jpg (1248x702, 91.47K)

if the perks he knew about were 'highly fucking coveted' imagine how fucking kino coffee cozies are

imagine calling a place with melon bars and egg bars and mde torture

still sounds like you just wanted you're expectations subverted.

>Women
>I want to get severed so I don't remember giving birth!

>Dylan
>I want to remember the birth of my fucking son!

Fuck outies.

Attached: marx-engels-lenin-soviet-propaganda-poster[1].jpg (900x655, 133.84K)