OH I HEAR THE BELLS ARE CALLING, TOSSED SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS

OH I HEAR THE BELLS ARE CALLING, TOSSED SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS

Attached: frasier.png (640x430, 444.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great show but always makes me feel a bit sad. Not sure why. Nostalgia?

Love the show, hate scrambled eggs though. Didn't watch for the longest time just because the theme song made me want to puke

Kelsey Grammer's sister was raped and murdered by a black serial killer duo

A recurring theme of the show is aging and accepting your limitations. It's good that it makes you feel a little uneasry.

Thats the joke you niggerloving faggot

>that episode where Frasier's offscreen friend dies and he begins obsessing over mortality and when he goes to the funeral and asks why no one is sad they say "You aren't Jewish, are you?"

It's about a few pretentious people, but the show itself isn't pretentious.

It's nostalgic to see a much better time and also relatable idealism for people who are a few IQ points above the general retardation of normies

Ok Dad

>Show is so BASED the main character speaks in the most kinographic tongue known to man
Yes and it's beautiful

Is Judaism a death cult?

Favourite Frasier episode? Post em

So it seems. So it seems.

They seemed so upset about the hollowcost or whatever though

That's not even how the lyrics go

The one where Daphne tries to throw a dinner party of her own without the brothers screwing it up but everything goes wrong so she sneaks Frasier into the kitchen to screw it up even more.
I particularly liked Frasier seething about the mismatched ramekins.

Auschwitz was a labor camp and they don't like being made to work, which is why they invented usury.

The one where they do an old fashioned radio drama show. Bonus points for later episodes after it got less funny is the one where Frasier and Niles become illicit caviar dealers. The one where Martin eats Niles' pot brownie was pretty hilarious too.

I've known quite a few jews, and I don't associate them with a blasé attitude about death at all.

Attached: 1648376450160.jpg (1200x823, 157.79K)

Also the Halloween party episode at Niles' place. Most holiday episodes are comfy too.

Attached: frasier thicc.webm (512x384, 1.75M)

ITS BLUES

I have never watched Frasier, what wild ride am i in for?

It's the best American sitcom of all time and ranks up there with the best of all sitcom kino in history
Extremely comfy and extremely funny.

Comfiness levels you wouldn't have thought possible.

>four different people touched a nerve
lol
you can get help if you want it, it's your choice

Things were better when the media zeitgeist spoke that way. You are a nigger zoomer who wants retardation like Keeping up with the Kardashians and reality tv. Meanwhile keyed Kelsey left his roastie bitch wife for trying to pull that shit and refused to appear on Real Housewives with her or have his kids on it because he has standards and is not a degenerate dimwit like you and your ilk.

I'm more of a Niles myself

Always used to be on replays in the morning weekends, very comfy.

I don't think I've ever seen a jew doing manual labor in my life. Unless its fake like in a movie or something

Your observations are concurrent with mine.

did DHP ever do anything else? I know he was technically given the role cause of his similar appearance to KG but he was still clearly a very good actor
did he just get typecasted?

He did some minor roles and pretty much just dropped out of Hollywood in the mid-2000s.
Apparently they're trying to put a Frasier reboot together, and he doesn't want anything to do with it.

They also seem to be quite niggardly

The episode where Frasier harasses a man who didn't like him

OOOooooOOOooo

The pre-relationship sexual tension episode where Daphn stays at Niles' house during a thunderstorm. Coomed buckets to her in that nightgown.

Attached: 1631261565295.png (1015x765, 597.93K)

He's the voice of the giraffe in Madagascar

Attached: 1645514716849.gif (801x580, 409.04K)

I wish he would ;_;

Attached: qM1suBE.jpg (1920x1080, 126.71K)

The perfect encapsulation of the human experience. Men can fly, if they try, but never fly too close to the sun..

were the really black or you're just memeing?

The dinner party where Niles gets the bird stuck to his head

Ham Radio

You are probably at least over the age of 30 and therefore have some recollection of how much more fucking normal and happy everyone was in the 90s and it kills you inside to know we are accerating so fast towards the collapse of civilization that you eill probably live to see it.

Absolutely

Also voiced the fish guy in Hellboy.

Attached: NOZcdbe (1).jpg (234x222, 7.71K)

Look it up. It was in Colorado springs

>Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin', Tossed salad and scrambled eggs
Faux-Frasier fan, cringe

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-14-19h01m58s172.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

There's so many great ones but Bla-Z-Boy in which Frasier accidentally destroys Martin's chair is full of great slapstick moments

He was part of the exceptional ensemble cast in Nixon (1995), as John W. Dean. Plays the character so well you don't even think of Niles

youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo

They look JUST like Niles and Daphne. I take it the dead Nazis represent Frasier?

>Roll out of bed, Mr. Coffee's dead
>The morning's looking bright
>And your shrink ran off to Europe
>And didn't even write
And your husband wants to be a girl
>Be glad there's one place in the world
>Where everybody knows your name

Attached: tumblr_inline_o3cm4b6Qga1tnywua_1280.png (640x474, 464.48K)

Watching it rn

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-09-07h57m18s528.png (964x720, 609.67K)

OH I HEAR THE POOS A-CALLIN', BOILED CABBAGE AND ROTTEN EGGS

So many Fraser episodes could have been a stage play, part of the absolute kinoness

>kinoness
it's kinocity

kinema