To what extent do you agree with his review of the Halo live action series?

To what extent do you agree with his review of the Halo live action series?
I disagreed with him saying the elites/CGI looked good. The elites look too brutish and not sleek and intelligent.
But unlike E;R I'm biased because I'm a long time halo fan with a very clear idea of how it should be. E;R was judging the show purely on it's own merits without really comparing it to the games, which is fair.
His criticisms of the writing were on point.
Oh and by the way, I don't think the fact he didn't entertain manbaby mauler and his discord friends is a bad thing.

Attached: 1649452709195s.jpg (250x250, 3.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOAdgmjTfc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares about what this anime chud that would piss himself if you would look at him mean in real life think

I like how this retard re-uploaded his video three times even though it wasn't doing the numbers it was supposed to in the first place considering his relevancy here and his seemingly responsive fan base.

That being said I do find him to be entertaining and as far as e-celebs go he ain't a bad one. But he doesn't upload enough to justify my interest in him and considering most of his videos are nuked and reuploaded elsewhere on fan channels and on other sites I just don't give enough of a fuck to see what he's up to consistently. He barely has an internet presence so why the fuck should I pay attention to him as an internet figure? I think the sentiment is shared within his fan base to a degree which is why his video isn't doing the kind of numbers it should and that's beside the reuploads

I'm not sure I understand
Do you think he re-uploaded because he didn't get enough views? Because that would set the views to 0 again, and would be counter productive to that motive
He re-uploaded because his videos were taken down almost instantly by "copywrite" claims
Anyway I didn't ask your opinion on his personality. We're talking about halo here, as long as too many people don't get triggered

wtf, he's back?

I will never watch a single video of this retard.

Actually to add on more to this point before this thread gets 404'd. I really don't like the ironic self aware "I upload once a year" meme. It's funny if you make super quality content and your shit takes a long time to do but the motherfucker is just reviewing shit like television and films and I imagine the editing is really the only really hard part, he seems articulate enough and he has college education so I doubt he has any significant trouble writing a script even then a mother fucker like him should upload videos at least once every 2 months. The only excuse is if his personal life is busy or he strictly treats this as a hobby and doesn't plan to make a career. Other than that any dumb fuck creator who makes that meme and wants to be a YouTuber gets nothing but vitriolic eye rolling for me

100%

I know why he re-uploaded it's because it got like copyright claimed or blocked I think because Paramount was trying to fuck him. I just found it funny that the first day and a half it was up there it didn't even break 100,000 views. And even now with it being reuploaded I think yesterday it still isn't where it's supposed to be

I don't care that you didn't ask for my opinion I'm going to give it here to have it be preserved because this threads going to get 404'd anyway and I don't give a fuck enough about Halo as a franchise. It's a mediocre to OK shooter with a pretty skybox. I was on ironically play call of duty circa 2005 to 11 before I play Halo again.

Imagine thinking of the world in this way.

How is my description of what I think of him as a person and as a creator the green light for you to make a judgment call on my personal worldview?

You think he needs an excuse to not again you? He makes a video when he wants, and he has no motive to do so other than passion, because jewtube ensures he gets no revenue
I much prefer small amounts of kino than large amounts of unintelligent shit (kind of like your posts)

>I don't think the fact he didn't entertain manbaby mauler and his discord friends is a bad thing.
What's the drama here?

More or less agreed with him. Could agree with you that elites don't look very good too.
Also, he did play some games, so he didn't go fully blind into it.

Like I said if he is only treating it as a hobby then I don't really give a fuck. I even included that in my post. But if he does have it any sort of interest in being a YouTuber then that meme is annoying. There was nothing drastically different or out of formula from this video to the bigger ones other than less production quality.

I'm sorry if you're a retard who got hung up on him thinking he was hot shit. He's a good creator but he doesn't need his balls warmed by your mouth.

Also
>I much prefer smaller amounts of kino then big ones

He's too lazy at his hobby to deliver either lmao. You think someone who has a hobby that they enjoy would be better at putting time into it

100k isnt bad for a channel that hasnt uploaded in forever

who cares, he can upload as much as he wants, although people are idiots if they donate on patreon for nothing and he should take it down if it's not a regular thing and just make it for fun once in a while thing

I think he was too lenient on it honestly. The show is shit.

Some people (likely trannies) keep unashamedly quoting a Reddit post that parodies E;R during his appearance on Maulers podcast. Apparently he wasn't entertaining or vocal enough, and so there's this narrative that has come from this saying he's unfunny and anti-social in real life. As if quoting Reddit and a discord gathering is the proof that undoes E;R

I honestly can't believe all of you watched this garbage. Why? Never once did I consider actually downloading the show and sitting down to watch it. The e-celeb I can understand because he wants to make a video, but anons? Why? For what reason?

Same.
I don't know anything about that but I talked to him briefly once (friend of a friend of a friend thing) and he is VERY autistic and weird. Overall pretty cool guy though.

Normally I am against copyright strikes but if it’s against a nazi it’s a good thing

>I like how this retard re-uploaded his video three times even though it wasn't doing the numbers it was supposed to in the first
Are you retarded it got140k views in less than 24 hours which is almost half of his subscribers. That's impressive for YouTube most people get way less than that and he has been gone for almost 2 years. Video would have easily reached half a million in less than a week

That's the thing I love about E;R
I can laugh at how bad shows are without consuming them or giving them another view/download
I've never watched anything on a steaming service

Usually for memes, E;R is for Yea Forums kind of like Sseth is for Yea Forums.

aaaand it's gone
youtube.com/watch?v=zOAdgmjTfc0

I watched his Death Note review once and even though that movie was shit he mostly just complained about how it was different than the source material. Didn't watch his Halo review but I'm convinced anyone who's primary critique of an adapted work is that it's different from the original is retarded and can safely have all of their opinions on media dismissed.

You don't know better than the original creator. You will never know better than the original creator. Respect the source material.

That death note review actually got me to watch anime death note
Yes, there are comparisons to the anime, but it's mostly to show how they chose to adapt a scene. There's plenty of critique of the acting, characters, and flawed logic of the live action version.

There's plenty of adapted works that are better than the original adaptions in spite or even because of their changes. Adaptions should be analyzed on how their own qualities. The Halo show is shitty but it wouldn't be good if they followed the game story either.

>The Halo show is shitty but it wouldn't be good if they
It actually would be good because the game's story is solid for the first three games. The show runners said they didn't even bother playing the games or caring about the lore. They thought they're better than the source material and it turns out they fucking aren't

No it isn't. It's just standard sci-fi. It's servicable for a video game but it's nothing that really stands on its own.

Not to mention the first 3 games total has a total combined cutscene length of like 3 hours, hardly enough to make a show out of without some extrapolation and most of it is just high sci-fi action which would be an insane budget nobody could justify.
>The show runners said they didn't even bother playing the games or caring about the lore
Don't care. I care that the show is shit regardless with dull or hammy acting, boring shots, bad dialog and extremely cheap looking effects. Even if they followed the games canon more closely it wouldn't be good.

Feels like if you want to adapt first 3 games as is then you might as well shouldn't do it and just play the games instead. But that's my attitude to a lot vidya adaptions - what's the point?

The U.N.S.C. Asperger's Unbound

Is anyone on Maulers's 6 hour endurance tests entertaining?

He hasn't hit 100K as far as I know
I'm not saying I do care. He is just an easel up after all all I'm saying is what I think about his content and him as a creator. Whether he actually fixes the criticisms that I have of him is irrelevant to me as it would be entirely up to him.
I'm pretty sure it didn't but even if it did that's pretty fucking weak if that was it at its peak. Yeah if people didn't care for the creator but rather the content. ER has that Metokur effect. So he can be gone for as ever long he wants to be and still have a good fan base that likes him. His numbers didn't do well and right now they're still not doing well. If I had to check his social blade I guarantee is on the downturn

Think you need a double dose on your meds

>I'm pretty sure it didn't
Go watch the short video he uploaded
>even if it did that's pretty fucking weak if that was it at its peak
Thats some cope right there. You don't know how youtube works and not everyone in his 390k subscribers will watch it that is true for every creator and you rely on the algorithm to carry the video on from there and the interest in the franchise which halo is popular so it would have easily gotten views. You have some unrealistic expectations.
>If I had to check his social blade I guarantee is on the downturn
Yeah probably since he has been gone for so long people might have unsubed and now that his video got removed he can't grow his channel. It's better to have a loyal audience that gives you consistent views and monetary support through other means than a fluctuating audience that may or may not watch your video.

Just checked in on his social blade he's doing okay as of April 9th 2022. He's gotten some good views in the past 30 days but is weekly subscriber count and view account is pretty stagnant except for the extra 1K boosted subscribers he got prob from his upload

Social blade is an estimate
He obviously does not have someone like Maker giving him tons of sponsors and defending him from copyright strikes

Yeah I did I watched it and he got 145k so I'll take that back. However he was wrong about for how long it was uploaded. It was more like a day and a quarter. Based on his previous uploads and viewer garnership I figured he would have done better more quickly on that. If I really had to make a guess without Paramount fucking with him I think it would have been a slow burn high-viewed video. Which isn't that much of a good sign but it's irrelevant

I'm far more educated on YouTube than you'd give me credit for. You don't have to give me the basics on the nuances of growing a channel. I already edit for a few of them. ER is a bit exceptional though because not only does he have a good fan base that appreciates him he's also got image board notoriety. He reminds me a little bit like Metokur. Someone who tips toes between that line of attention grabber from normies and image board people. So based on all that information I was surprised to see his video to as poor as I thought it did. Your description would only apply if I was expecting the video to go viral. As far as core audience watching it it seemed pretty low. This also isn't counting rewatches or bots. But since it got taken down we can never really know. But from where I'm looking he seems to be on the downturn as far as relevancy is concerned. If ge want to fix that he has to upload more. And I think this recent video was a good metric test to see what I'm talking about.

Yeah obviously it's good to have a dedicated autistic audience rather than a fluctuating trendy one. That downturn is also in part by his nonexistent upload schedule and his waning relevancy. That core group is going to grow smaller and smaller you need people to replace that and he doesn't seem to really care about much. I think he likes having an audience but for whatever reason either because he doesn't care or he's busy or etc he just does not give the kind of nature and nurture it needs. I'm going to go back to Metokur because I think he's a good example. He basically stopped uploading the entirety of 2021 only for him to do a few streams now here and there and shitpost on Twitter. But even through that minimum amount of work he's able to maintain his relevancy. If we are used as Twitter more or interacted with his fan base more or did anything to show that he gave a fuck I feel like he would be doing a lot better and that video would have gotten way more views than it did.

I don't know if you know who Destiny is but he's a twitch political streamer and he is also a good example of this. The two biggest competitors to him are hasan and vaush. They both have a lot more popularity than he does in Garner a lot more internet traction however Destiny pulls in more viewers and has a more engaged fan base than the both of them. Ideally that's what a YouTuber should strive to be or get at. ER isn't doing that and it's annoying to see especially when he flip-flops between genuine concern and appreciation for his audience and lackluster disinterest

Gamergate is over, he's past his cultural expiration date

>hasn’t played the gaylo games
>complains about show creators not playing them
Gay boy hypocrite who doesn’t even understand his complaints. Show is shit but it’s still atleast got some effort put into it somewhere compare to his snobbish reviewing youtube shit

He doesn't need it. Even then there are ways around the editing and content ID system. If you wanted to he could have put the work in to try to keep it up there. Or better yet he could have put a neutered version of the video on his YouTube channel and then uploaded the uncensored version of his bitchute or whatever. His actions just don't make sense to me and I find him annoying for that reason too.
Does he care does he not care is this a hobby is it not a hobby? If he appreciates his audience why the fuck does he engage with them and if he doesn't then why the fuck does he upload at all? He's really inconsistent and it's hard to appreciate those kind of people. Even when he was popular in his videos were doing gang busters it was only at the expense of his audiences patience with him. It just seemed like he burned out really too fucking quickly. And he wants to keep the props of having a YouTube channel and audience without putting any significant work in. Maybe that's by choice or maybe it's because his life is busy but IDK

This is just some observations I've had though I really don't care what he does with his life or if he makes another video again this is just my thoughts on him

>Plenty of adapted works that are better than the original adaptions
Bullshit. Fucking name them.

Yeah that's also true I really don't think the image board humor really works anymore like there's only a handful of creators that are still kicking that can do that well but anybody who tries to do it now is just kind of cringe. It's only endearing from him because he's a zoomer doing it and he makes a good videos. Other than that I cannot think of someone trying to appeal to here making content that both us and normies can enjoy

He played 1, 2 and reach.

Harry Potter

What kind of meds do Aspergeans take?

>Harry Potter
PFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Probably on easy and zoned out on his pot or xanax or some shit then stumbled over and produced his low quality shit

Yeah I did I watched it and he got 145k so I'll take that back. However he was wrong about for how long it was uploaded. It was more like a day and a quarter. Based on his previous uploads and viewer garnership I figured he would have done better more quickly on that. If I really had to make a guess without Paramount fucking with him I think it would have been a slow burn high-viewed video. Which isn't that much of a good sign but it's irrelevant

I'm far more educated on YouTube than you'd give me credit for. You don't have to give me the basics on the nuances of growing a channel. I already edit for a few of them. ER is a bit exceptional though because not only does he have a good fan base that appreciates him he's also got image board notoriety. He reminds me a little bit like Metokur. Someone who tips toes between that line of attention grabber from normies and image board people. So based on all that information I was surprised to see his video to as poor as I thought it did. Your description would only apply if I was expecting the video to go viral. As far as core audience watching it it seemed pretty low. This also isn't counting rewatches or bots. But since it got taken down we can never really know. But from where I'm looking he seems to be on the downturn as far as relevancy is concerned. If ge want to fix that he has to upload more. And I think this recent video was a good metric test to see what I'm talking about.

I don't know but one of the ingredients in the formula is your mother lactation milk

I read the books and watched the movies and I like the movies way more than I liked the books. They could have done better on goblet of fire though

E;R is /ourguy/, every anti is a seething bunkertroon

Attached: 1649457817605.png (1863x1012, 256.7K)

>However he was wrong about for how long it was uploaded
He uploaded it on the 7th and it got taken down on the 7th. Look at the dates on his Twitter posts. You've been wrong twice now
>Based on his previous uploads and viewer garnership I figured he would have done better
Those videos have been on his channel for a lot longer so of course they have more views. A videos viewership doesn't just die after the first day and a video can have legs and it easy gets consistent views.
>it would have been a slow burn high-viewed video. Which isn't that much of a good sign
He was never get to a million in a day or two his channel isn't big enough for that.
>I'm far more educated on YouTube
Clearly not since you talk out of your ass

>leftist memes
what did he mean by this?

Attached: The Left CAN'T MEME - Leftist Version.jpg (636x658, 39.61K)

The Twitter link shows it to be on the 6th not the 7th. So you're wrong about that. If you click the link through his tweet it shows it was uploaded on the 6th too.

I'm talking about during his course of his channel's existence I've been subscribed to him since he did that korra review series. I'm not basing the totality of his views based on the history of how long they've been up there. I'm talking about that initial upload and the days of it getting views afterwards. His watchmen video for example, performed exceptionally well those first few days it was uploaded in comparison to this one. But again the Paramount thing happened so it's up in the air to see how long it would have gone.
Those first few days your video has been uploaded is vital to see how long and how dedicated your audience is

Never said that he was

Clearly the fuck I am since not only have you misinterpreted what I've explicitly laid out to you but you can't even type fucking English properly you dumb fuck ESL

He reuploaded it because of copyright.

I will say though it's kind of funny that you're harping this much on the fucking view counter when this was one point that I already gave up to you in a myriad of other points and the only thing you've tried to do now is school me on YouTube and why his relevancy isn't where it could be even though I've taken all those factors into consideration and you've blatantly ignored every other point I laid out.

Attached: er.jpg (1080x1393, 80.96K)

I'm not wrong retard. It was uploaded and taken down in less than 24 hours you might be in a difrent time zone so it might have a different date but the amount of time it was up is still the same

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-122048_Brave.jpg (1080x1140, 92.78K)

He lives in the states so he obviously uploaded it on the 6th. I'm sorry you're a britbonger but you're still wrong on that, he uploaded it according to his on time zone.
Yeah I know. Already addressed