HES WHITE

HES WHITE

HOLY FUCK HES WHIIIIIIIITE

HNNNNNNNNNG

I WOULDVE BET MY COCK AND BALLS HE WOULDNT BE WHITE

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Attached: A7317C1B-22FF-4571-B5AF-E98F22DF46A0.jpg (570x370, 46.93K)

>this is considered white in america

WHIIIIIITE

WHUH WHUH WHUH WHUH WHIIIIIIIIIIITE

Slavviest slav to ever slav a slav.

COVENANT AINT SHIIIIIT

he looks like a guy that plays halo

*rubs head* ay tana mask u sumthin

his face honestly just looks too fucking dumb to play a super soldier

from the little parts we got to see if chief and him as a kid, he looked like an actual white person, having anglo features, not this slavic abomination

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 65.58K)

Look at his nose, he's a yid. The only "whites" that are allowed to be leads these days are yids.

Looks perfect to be playing a super tard.

you know what this means though right? the actual main character is the chink with the ugly haircut. MC will just spend the series getting buttfucked and emasculated while groveling at her feet for all the sins he committed

Y’all niggas fucking goofy

Chief as an adult

Attached: 822D90EB-1C27-4566-B36E-8F40DF69EF16.png (1792x828, 1.67M)

Isn't this from Halo 4?

Hes liev Schreiber's kike brother.

he actually does in 13 hours.

he's a jew.

halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything

there's also chief as a kid in the halo 3 trailer, were we see some of his face, he certainly doesn't look like some slav jew

Not only is he a jew hes the brother of a clear pedo incest jew.

das finna boutta rite

>white

Attached: 1617774364029.gif (327x240, 1.97M)

Calling out the eternal jew is not "goofy", it might secure the future of the planet someday.

Looks very jewish.

NOT JUST WHITE

LOCUST POINT WHITE, IBS 47 WHITE

Attached: fqjuxmal-720.jpg (720x406, 36.9K)

ITS UP!

Attached: WhatDidHeMeanByThis.png (1853x789, 114.2K)

Apparently you are not a racial connoisseur.

The story has the desired effect against white men because they made him one, not in spite of it
Real Chief:
>fidelity to mission, immediate team, and species for the greater good, even in the face of slightly suspicious superiors, personal pain or personal interests
Nu Chief:
>Fuck everything my little memories and white guilt mean I should tear down le system in the middle of an existential war
he's not a nigger, but a foil for niggers and nigger behavior

Attached: 1643751157503.gif (850x850, 295.01K)

>white
NOPE. Every protagonist in the modern era is black even the white ones. Chris Evans? Black. Chris Hemsworth? Black. Chris Pine? Black. Chris Pratt? Black, black, and black. Everyone's black now, so react accordingly to well established internet protocols by becoming and/or feigning victimhood.

>(((white)))

How does pointing out someone’s Jewish ancestry on Yea Forums help save the planet? If you want to save the planet against Jews become a politician or gain influence in the REAL world. Yes, the REAAAAAAAAAL world, because nothing you say or do here will ever matter. If you stopped post, within a couple days, all posts would be forgotten, and all memory of you would be forgotten and you’d have changed nothing!!

>hes the brother of a clear pedo incest jew.
i've seen liev and his sexy 'daughter' a couple of times in the east village when i lived there. don't blame him.

>Pablo
>white
The absolute state

halo was really popular with autistic spics and they're upset he isn't a wetback

Aren’t all the soldiers 6’6”, why would 5’3” Hispanic guys want him to be their height

Whitesisters.. we stay winning…

they fantasize about not being manlets

Attached: D60C8D53-1F53-4150-8D02-14951B08537B.jpg (522x1028, 314.2K)

So he isn’t a Jew then?

He's Liev's half-brother
Liev's mom is the one who's Jewish
Pablo doesn't have any Jewish ancestry

nor hispanic

Whos the hanging spook supposed to be in the gif

worse, hes a polack

True. I always picture all Hispanics as looking like Mexicans tho desu so I didn’t really consider the possibility he was Hispanic at first lol

He looks more jewish than his jewish brother.

Read the books, nigger.

/thread
he's 56% white at best

I came here to discuss movies not look at your skills at racial profiling and cuck fantasies about being oppressed. Fuck you Yea Forums, I genuinely hopped this Quartering-level shit has finally died out in 2019. Guess not

aggressive mimicry can work both ways

bye

Then fuck off back to readdit with your socially acceptable opinions. They love trannies who have a shit taste.

>I came here to discuss movies not look at your skills at racial profiling and cuck fantasies about being oppressed. Fuck you Yea Forums, I genuinely hopped this Quartering-level shit has finally died out in 2019. Guess not

Attached: 1642044858128.png (1087x1007, 324.98K)

He shouldn’t be white tho. They should’ve made him black

HEMLET!

Attached: hemlet.jpg (1280x720, 85.63K)

>The perfect solider

Attached: Its+also+the+ass+theyre+putting+to+master+chief+_78aaaddbc841b8539169aa89c4721240.png (1920x960, 1.88M)

>I came here to discuss movies
Then why the fuck did you come to Yea Forums?

Ummmm actuaaaally, they’re 7 feet tall with the armor, and 6’10” with their armor off

the reflection in the mirror is a nice touch.

So his dad fucks Jews, the jewry probably transferred to him and into pablo even without a jew mother.
Have you even read mein kampf user, come on?

Ahahaha, quality reddit sperg out.

CAUSE OF YOUR FAILURE TO SECURE THAT HEMLET, YOU'VE JEPEORDIZED EVERY MARINE SERVIN' TODAY

THAT HELMHUT WASNT YERS TEW LOOSE

This. There’s a million shows with white males leading. Why does it have to be the same for master chief when they took some initiative in being progressive but stopped before doing anything actually progressive like the most basic step of don’t make a white male the main character. Shite show

it only works like that with women, user