Make me feel good

>Make me feel good.
How do actors film explicit sex scenes like this? Is it easier if they are friends in real life?

Attached: preview.jpg (1920x813, 469.04K)

Try having sex and you’ll understand

Was the sound of balls slapping real? Or did they have very thoughtful sound techs?

Judge for yourself.

Attached: halle and billy bob's balls.gif (418x253, 1.4M)

Imagine the shits that bitch takes

what the fuck this was unsimulated? he's balls deep her

doesn't look like he's inside her tho

Attached: cereal-guy.jpg (217x232, 7.42K)

>Try having sex
no

virgin detected

Attached: cereal-guy2.png (184x184, 6.46K)

Billy Bob started as a fat comic relief character whose sole existence was to get killed by Steven Seagall, he got thin and got to bang a celebrity on film and was considered a great actor at one point, now no one seems to care, be happy for the guy.

When I fuck girls they get my balls wet. Billy Bob's balls aren't shiny here, meaning they are dry. I don't think they're actually fucking.

Billy Balls Thornton

Attached: 1644695175224.jpg (396x385, 25.29K)

Kate Mara and Ellen Page went the extra mile for their sex scenes and they are good friends. Same with Lea Seydoux and Adele.

Attached: 1622053262670.jpg (1920x800, 93.37K)

imagine and to how to feel?? what to say?

Attached: 1640136711907.png (278x235, 78.35K)

> Lea Seydoux and Adele

> Abdellatif Kechiche, the director of Blue is the Warmest Color is known as a perfectionist who can shoot up to 100 takes of a scene before he is satisfied
> "Both actresses had said similar things at Cannes, when the film was in its first heady rush of success. Talking about filming the sex scenes, the longest of which was filmed over 10 gruelling days, Seydoux said: 'It was sometimes embarrassing and sometimes illuminating, surrounded by three cameras in a very small room. Sometimes you could spend like five hours on a scene. I felt like a prostitute.' "

> Somewhere there exists likely close to 100 hours of footage from three different camera angles of these two actresses completely nude, rubbing, grinding, and sucking on each other's bodies

Attached: Blue is the Warmest Color Sex.png (1594x714, 657.61K)

at this point what's actually the point in not fucking

Kidnap Kechiche. MAKE him give them to us. Or else.

If you listen to them closely when they are grinding and moaning, you can hear Ellen fart.

Attached: smellz.webm (480x360, 952.1K)

His episode on Norm Macdonald was pretty good. Seemed like a decent enough fella

>> Somewhere there exists likely close to 100 hours of footage from three different camera angles of these two actresses completely nude, rubbing, grinding, and sucking on each other's bodies

Attached: dennis.jpg (1280x720, 63.86K)

>Somewhere there exists likely close to 100 hours of footage from three different camera angles of these two actresses completely nude, rubbing, grinding, and sucking on each other's bodies

Attached: 7639a90a846f69d8b9feb76e4c452584[1].jpg (600x560, 44.41K)

>in a very small room. Sometimes you could spend like five hours on a scene
God...imagine the smell

Lmao who got a source?

RELEASE THE KECHICHE CUT

Especially with all of the heat coming off of the lamps they use for lighting films.

Between the temperature and the sex juices that room was probably amazon jungle levels of heat and humidity

clearly taped to his stomach, its just movement from her making it move, but its not in her.

Actors are basically prostitutes with higher social status

Angle is above her pussy, but she's grinding his dick and he's hard so I mean... it's basically sex

Yep

Attached: 1619939006081.png (1400x797, 1.79M)

It goes Halle Berry...or Hallelujah

you don't have to censor a man's nipples

thats gay

But what if they are playing a woman getting fingered by Kate Mara?

>Lesbian sexuality is one of the strongest themes of the film, as the narrative deals mainly with Adele's exploration of her identity in this context
Holy fuck I hate this gay world so much it's unreal.

just glad I got to see them before she cut them off

>>Somewhere there exists likely close to 100 hours of footage from three different camera angles of these two actresses completely nude, rubbing, grinding, and sucking on each other's bodies
so the director was just a coomer who "made an art film"? God Europeans are so degenerate

Attached: 1546221619379.jpg (480x499, 21.49K)

Im just grateful Ellen gave us Kate Mara titties

that is a nice set of balls

the Irish have huge dicks and balls
largest of the whites

>thats gay

Attached: [visible confusion] (2).jpg (756x764, 54.73K)

Do actresses still relieve their co-stars or is it just an old Hollywood thing?

Whoa, so that's the monster's balls...

Billy Bob didn't strike me as a guy who shaves his balls

Probably the polite thing to do if you're going to have a costar grind her pussy against them for a dozen or so takes on Wednesday.

obvious that he's not inside her. I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked in their private life while filming though. When you have a scene like this you'd probably want to do it to be comfortable, and they both seem like they love fucking in real life

So is this a straight sex scene now?

Attached: 1626377581571.png (999x601, 758.77K)

It's rape because Mara didn't consent to sex with a man

my god those balls are as smooth as eggs

True. If Kate wanted to get some revenge rape I volunteer as tribute to let out her anger on me.

Attached: kate_shooter.jpg (1580x1200, 1.79M)

stop reminding me

fucking stop

it hurts

>Angle is above her pussy, but she's grinding his dick and he's hard so I mean... it's basically sex
Well, yes. But I'd let Halle Berry rub her pussy against my erect cock any day. That's a damn good movie right there.

I wouldn't complain about prime Halle Berry rubbing her pussy on my dick.

I'm totally against race mixing, but uh...she's like half White, ya know? She's also my favorite Catwoman and I'll always remember her in Bulworth.

Attached: Halle.jpg (1024x576, 67.96K)

Halle Berry admitted it was real

KEK

Of course she did. And you have sauce, natch.

What is OP image from and what is that fat ass spoiler gif from?

>Especially with all of the heat coming off of the lamps they use for lighting films.
It's not the 50s, grandpa.

Post unsimulated kino
Captcha SGAYG

Attached: preview.jpg (1920x814, 336.29K)

>"There was no real direction in the screenplay, it just had to be animalistic, and they had to be having sex not just for the act itself but for all the other reasons that they were coming together.

>"It was four days before the end of shooting, so we knew who these people were, and we just went for it. We both agreed to be uninhibited with our bodies, so it wasn't just the woman who was being exposed, and we just said, 'Let's service these characters.' We only had to do it one time, which is good, because you don't really want to have to go there that many times..."

In other words, it was real

It's not that difficult, I had to fuck in the school play