Military Action War Game

>Military Action War Game
>TV show is 99% people standing rooms talking about their past and feelings

Attached: halo.jpg (1200x601, 240.22K)

>Hello.... brother.....

Attached: HTV-Makee.png (1364x652, 820.38K)

>game is shit
>show is shit

>fans of game upset that show looks to them exactly as shit as the game looked to everyone else

>Women gets paralyzed
>immediately attempt to rape her
Does anyone know any other incel kinos?

Attached: incel.webm (1440x720, 2.28M)

Women are the women of gender.

literally me

>pale male and stale

Were you expecting a licensed property in current year to actually contain any of the things you like about it beyond surface level shit?

>military marine culture game about ginat mysterious space station and some humans getting stranded on it.

>make a rape story line

Females just cant write. Rape IS the mian story or the giant ring is the story.

You cant just shoe horn girl power and rape and all these feminist story lines into every god damn story. its so boring and poorly conceived. Its every story ever now.

and yet they will keep writing those shitty stories and roasties will go WOW SHE'S JUST LIKE ME kek. dogs bark, caravan goes on. clown world , let go

all tv must appeal to the roastie audience

all movies in the west, ESPECIALLY netflix and other stream services like it are geared for the roastie audience. notice how every show is about feelings, socializing, rape fear and other fem bullshit. tv shows are to keep the increasingly neurotic fem population placated. you are not the target audience so dont watch shit.

>only 10 minutes of action per episode

Attached: upload.png (1920x960, 1.64M)

Can we talk about the obvious agenda being pushed here?
>the Spartans we've seen so far are a perfect multicultural team. A black, a Hispanic, and two women
>for no reason at all, Jacob and Miranda keyes are black (obvious BBC BM/WF meme with Halsey/Jacob)
>sergeant Johnson, the fan favorite, is not featured because he's too much of a black stereotype
>the real main character is kwan, some random Asian freedom fighter
>a non Canon addition of a WOMAN in position of power in High Charity
>all white men are portrayed negatively, or killed immediately (when markee attacks the UNSC ship, majority of crew are white men)

There's more but im having a fit just thinking about this shit I need to go take a walk

that's exactly why all modern sci fi is fucking garbage, yes. it's written by and for women and contains mostly interpersonal human drama.

Something that can help calm you down is to simply take your meds

Attached: davechapellekill.webm (1440x720, 2.89M)

I FUCKING HATE THE ANTICHRIST

An alternative solution that will make it so that you never again have to listen to people pointing out flaws in your multiculti garbage is to simply kill yourself.

That doesn't make sense tho; I am content with the current direction that media is going, in terms a multiculturalism/globalism. You are the one that are unable to adapt and feels like today's media is leaving you behind. As such, it would make much more sense for you to kill yourself, as things are not going to go back to your way for a LONG time.

Attached: intro.webm (1440x720, 2.87M)

And I'm sure you'll be just as content when you're being lined up and told to face the wall because of how far past the brink your jewish masters have pushed everyone else with their low quality multiculti garbage, shit taste cuckmutt user.

GOOLD?

Attached: 1642510015201.jpg (700x393, 130.2K)

I like how you can't even tell what race one of the spartans is.

Thats what we call a mutt, son.

>Soren ran away from the Spartan Program
>he is black

Attached: 1560185345069.jpg (360x391, 82.08K)

>filthy non-white hands typed this
You will never be human.

If that what you need to tell you self to keep going, then by all means. Just know that your doctors, family, and friends, are all here for you, but they all just want you to take your meds, for their sake.

Is that...IS THAT...A NON-WHITE?!? IN MY SCI-FI SHOWERINO?!?!?! AAAAA SAVE ME TRUMP! I'M GOING INSANEEE!!!

>I'm content to be dying so you should kill yourself
start making sense

Forgot to add
>black spartan flunky deserts the UNSC
>ends up a thriving businessman with a smoking hot white wife
Just fuck my shit up famalam

The issue isn't just that theyre not white. Its that they purposefully replaced white characters with non whites. They knew what they were doing.

imagine being happy that your people and culture are being replaced with a subservient low IQ consumer class that thinks low effort multicultural judeo-globalist propaganda written by and for estrogen-folk is a good thing. or worse, already being one of those gormless, thoughtless, raceless, cultureless consumer drones. embarrassing.

and let's not forget how every black male character is written in a non-threatening way.
It's a shame that Johnson isn't in this "timeline". That man was badass.

>the Spartans we've seen so far are a perfect multicultural team
so was noble team, it's the execution that makes or breaks it

> every black male character is written in a non-threatening way
>webm in this thread () literally shows a black guy that threaten to kill a little girl for asking to go home
Its like you guys need an echochamber in order for your trash arguments to not be picked apart. Sad!

that fucking haircut is bugging me so much

>>literally shows a black guy that threaten to kill a little girl for asking to go home
the actual webm:
>she's not a little girl
>she calls him an asshole and instigates the confrontation
>he doesn't meaningfully threaten her life
>he doesn't intend to kill her
>she doesn't ask him to go home in the webm
>he tells her to go home in the webm
>he then says he'll see her at dinner later
it's like you guys (you'll never be women) are either purposely dishonest or actual retards with no ability to parse reality itself.

are you seriously telling us you've never rocked a side-buzzed dredmullet?

What's the point of using a popular IP for a show if you're not even going to capitalize on the built-in fanbase?

I don't get watching shit like this honestly. The only guys who manage to pull off movies or tv shows that are worth watching and only feature people talking in a rool for the whole thing are extremely talented guys like Ozu. You know for a fact that these Halo and such tv shows are total shit and maybe barely watchable at best so why the fuck would they choose this type of settings? Make a fucking bing bing wahoo shootan explosions show at least. I hate pseuds who go for difficult exercises and genres.

>so was noble team
Emile was the only one that wasn't white. Jun and Kat were slavs, 6 and Carter were generic American white guys and Jorge was british.

>why would they shit all over the fans?
that built-in fanbase is overwhelmingly white, straight, and male, so I'll give you one guess.

Name recognition, that's the whole game now.

All the people who recognize the name and would be interested in the show because of recognizing the name fucking hate this show.

zoomers and groomers have been trained for decades at this point (for zoomers, since birth) into being sophists. they do not have any sincere opinions on anything and lie habitually because they literally don't believe in the concept of truth, except insomuch as the "truth" is "that which advances their own agenda" (the literal definition of "truth" according to marxism.com)

so yes, they will just outright lie and then define that lie as telling the truth in order to feel morally good about it

Doesn't matter, they'll watch it anyway. Which is exactly why nobody making the show cares about making them like it. Because they'll watch anyway.

It's easy to take an already successful IP than to create one from scratch.
Also the people in charge can't stand the IP, they have that irresistible need to "fix" it and to appeal to a wider audience, as if they would suddenly care about it.

Attached: 'we_want_a_wider_audience'.jpg (499x482, 117.99K)

I know heaps of women who hate rape storylines in media. I remember sitting in class in college a few years ago and everyone was talking about GoT, and a bunch of girls admitted they fast forwarded past the sex and rape scenes.

So i don't know if it's just Hollywood women who like rape, or Hollywood men who think female audiences like rape, but there's definitely a lot of women out there who hate seeing it in movies and shows.

>they'll watch it anyway
the only person I know who's watched this show irl is the normie wife of my friend, who himself was a massive Halo fanboy but refuses to watch this show.

>they'll watch anyway.
Except they won't. It's exactly like Kurtzman Trek.

Are you autistic? Do you think an appropriate response to a kid asking to leave is that you will split her wig, even if she called you an "asshole"? In what way is a threat to her life "nonthreatening"? Again, the issue is that you attempt to make points that are acceptable in what ever in-group message board you frequent, but fall apart when put under any amount of scrutiny.

And off topic, I see you threw in the big bad tranny boogeyman in your reply, even though there is literally no reference to gender politics what so ever in the entire thread. Again, stick to your anti-globalist discord chats, because your talking points in any other context are retarded.

I live in the kind of area that would have that haircut and still haven't seen it

>seething mentally ill redditor doubles down on disingenuous argument then gets anally devastated at the fact that he'll never be a woman.
what a shocking turn of events.

You should see the trailer for the show, it shows there will be many action in next episodes. Apparently some of it will be in the next episode, when they visit John halo planet

>the issue is that you attempt to make points that are acceptable in what ever in-group message board you frequent, but fall apart when put under any amount of scrutiny
ironic

>It's exactly like Kurtzman Trek.
They're watching it anyway.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155.97K)

Not even him but

Attached: 1642991876081.jpg (684x804, 159.61K)

>all people in power are women
>interracial homosexual relations in the background
>of course a BMWF relation in the foreground
>all white men seem to be extinct, only kikes and mutts remain bar 2 people.
Yea its a mess...

>a kid
she's not a kid
>threats to her life
they weren't serious threats and he never had any intention of carrying them out
>muh socially acceptable regulated speech please censor yourself
kill yourself you dishonest faggot
>muh big bad boogeyxirs
you will never be a woman
>your talking points are like totally unpopular and nobody in the real world agrees ugh
i'm sure you'll still be thinking this as you're waiting in line for the gallows.

>interracial homosexual relations in the background
I hadn't noticed that. What scenes are they in?

This sounds like Mass Effect Andromeda.

literally who?

Oh god i hate this so fucking much. Nobody has an original idea anymore or knows how to create compelling and/or interesting media. Just have a decent premise and have them talk about their feelings 80% of the time. NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR EMOTIONS YOU FUCKING WHORES. And its really what women do most of the time, just sit on their asses, talk about their feelings and whore themselves out on social media. Fuck i hate women.

>the real main character is kwan, some random Asian freedom fighter
I could look past all the other shit but this is absolutely cancer

I hate the hamfisted anti-military messaging. It's so badly written and the asian character who portrays the insurrectionists is so bad at acting. MC should have beat her to death brutally in the first episode. That would have been way cooler and sent the message far better than all of the screen time they're wasting on that shit character and beating the dead horse of hurrr military bad.

His people are a sub 80 iq bunch of shitskins riding on the coattails of white people that dragged them to civilization and stopped his other 80 iq shitskin brethen from killing them for some reason...

it takes effort to hire competent worldbuilders and create immersive sci-fi sets and special effects, and if we spend our $10 million per episode budget on the actual show we won't be able to launder any of it to ourselves. please understand.

Attached: 229.jpg (492x98, 16.85K)

is this supposed to mean something? can you explain it to someone who lives mostly in the real world and doesn't have any accounts on jewish-owned social media websites?

In episode 3, you see a bunch of couples holding hands listening to the music.

>Chief has a flabby ass and doesn't train legs

Attached: Its+also+the+ass+theyre+putting+to+master+chief+_78aaaddbc841b8539169aa89c4721240.png (1920x960, 1.88M)

the story has the desired effect against white men because they made him one, not in spite of it
Real Chief:
>fidelity to mission, immediate team, and species for the greater good, even in the face of slightly suspicious superiors, personal pain or personal interests
Nu Chief:
>Fuck everything my little memories and white guilt mean I should tear down le system in the middle of an existential war
he's not a nigger, but a foil for niggers and nigger behavior

Attached: 1642610158432.jpg (400x400, 45.05K)

Cortana cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1649393159374.webm (1920x960, 1018.11K)

why are these people so fucking subversive. like they know they're doing something wrong and trying to hide it and subtly sneak it in where they think people aren't paying attention. it's like that bald black chick working for disney bragging about sneaking "queer folx" and gay couples into the background of disney shows aimed at children.

She used to be sexy too...

Attached: 1494112099961.jpg (1385x1205, 255.95K)

Cuteana>Whoretana

ugh

Attached: 1579385316560.jpg (464x401, 16.33K)

I know the spartans are too short in this but is the kid too tall or what? Also she's annoying and just the same archetype as that nuwars woman who is also asian interestingly