Literally what is her problem

Even if it’s true keep it to yourself you stupid bitch?

Remember when they were Hollywood’s power couple

Attached: 8CCB9050-1C4E-4CB6-843C-5F8159A2291A.jpg (828x917, 442.8K)

>Remember when they were Hollywood’s power couple
Since fucking when?

she is not yours Will

Attached: images - 2022-04-08T213003.338.jpg (429x715, 31.51K)

>Hollywood's power couple

She's always been a nobody. Just because she married the biggest star of the late 90's/00s doesn't make her important.

She's got a thing for gay men

Was this some kind of arranged marriage or something? Why didn't she just say no

She's lying. Narcissistic BPD. She's only saying it to get an advantage out of it. She's doing it to hurt Will and to separate herself from Will in the eyes of the public.

Probably wouldn't have made it in jollywood.

Uh, excuse me? That is Jada Pinkett Smith, the STAR of Tales from the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight and the season 2 episode 16 classic from Doogie Howser, M.D.: "Air Doogie."

Not gonna lie if will smith asked me to marry him I’m a straight man but I’d suck his dick for that ring at that moment
no homo tho

>a nobody
Sure.

Attached: 8F12809E-6DDC-43EC-9AD7-4B7CC7990F14.jpg (500x359, 35.02K)

tranette no passto

Attached: 1628052242714.png (474x393, 290.01K)

holy kek, why does this get me everytime now

Apparently she was pregnant and it was a shot gun wedding and her mother was the one with the shot gun.

>Even if it’s true keep it to yourself you stupid bitch?

Are you asking? Dumb esl poster.

I hated my marriage too. Shit happens. A lot of young marriages have an air of immediacy because it's your next stage in life you fuckin shut in.

Because she is evil and he had money and she would have completely fallen off once Tupac died

It's not the same thing. Jada is a narcissistic BPD and this is all part of her game. If you've ever met women like Jada you know to believe they're lying unless proven otherwise. Everything they say and do has an agenda behind it.

what an unbelievably vicious cunt
fucking hell this bitch making me take woll smoth's goddamn side of all people

Some older cultures would have stoned her to death, other old cultures would have burner her alive. As I get older I seem to think things we now clinically recognize, such as narcissistic BPD, would have been handled certain ways in the past and we have lost the context of it in time. Imagine this woman living in a close village of ~100-200 people and how over time everyone would slowly figure her out and despise her. These same people would gladly gather together and do something about it

Attached: 1648500966371.png (992x735, 602.43K)

Psychopaths and BPDers thrive in an anonymized society

Jada must have something on Will for her to keep embarrassing him everyday.

Maybe the gay rumors are true...

Do you mean a scaled up society? It's true of my ex gf and her mother. They have to make new friends every now and then as people figure them out to stay their distance. Can't do that so easily 200 years ago.

I mean it's the New York Post tho? Probably only 1/3 truth

No. She's narcissistic BPD. In the event they break up she doesn't need any real dirt, she will just make shit up. My ex did the same. She told our mutual friends I'm crazy because of brain damaged from a car accident when I was a kid and she implied to people I would rape her. Then she over time has to make new friends as usual and she's now apparently a virgin again and she goes to church every Sunday. Words are just a means to a gain for them.

you are forgetting that all wamens are cunts.

Jewish Hollywood is playing you gentile chumps like a fiddle.

The JUSTing just doesn't stop.

Incel alert

retard alert

Ya got me bro

Destroying black fathers is an important function of media propaganda. Whites provide enough service and specialized slaves so there needs to be bodies in the prisons to work slave manual labor. Mexicans contribute to both the manual labor slave class and the industrial repair class. Kanye and Will are being destroyed in line with this agenda. Not that it needs much help, but the media does their due dilligence.

Youre about 2-3 standard deviations below the mean IQ of this board you schizo tard.

They look so cute together, poor Will. Maybe he'll pull a Brad Pitt and cheat on her with someone hotter.

>cried at 'horrible' wedding

Attached: Wedding2.jpg (1366x768, 112.9K)

if divorce court are fair Will would've divorced her already.

this is all marketing for jada pinkett smith for whitey.

no white person knew this woman's name prior to this incident

Never, this zoomer is an idiot.

lol

>Why didn't she just say no
because it's easier to leech off of someone's career and then get bulli points when society turns retarded

every cock carousel needs somebody to buy the tickets

This bitch has looked 40 for 40 years

I refuse to believe this without a source

how does the black populace continue when their women look like this? are they a naturally gay race or what? how could someone who looks like this ever be considered hot?

I honestly don't think there's a more publicly evil person in hollywood.

A lot of black people are gay. The rest over compensate with muh dick and muh wyte wimmens.

Oh come on, she was the lawyer in Kinollateral and had a decent side part in the matrix movies

This, Will is blackpilled to the max about california divorce
If he files those papers his alimony will make brendan frasier's term look like those sponsor an african for a dollar a day programs

Don't they already do that in their marriage tho?

Some cunt saying she regrets her marriage really just made you forget those lolita express frequent flyers huh?

The Smiths ran a scientology groomer school for a while, didn't they?

i dont get it, you guys call us incels, but im not saying all wamns are cunts just for spite, i literally have only met cunts instead of wamen, i am willing to wager at least half my net worth that i have 5 or 6 times more the experience with cunts then you with all the wamen in your life, and that is including your mama and grandma

Attached: 1622695793018.jpg (758x792, 86.93K)

No, she fucks other men, Will sits in the cuck shed.

Money. Remember, ALL females are whores.

>i am willing to wager at least half my net worth
Half of 0 is still 0, woman hater

>when you realize her character in Gotham was her actual personality

Rough life as an incel, huh?

Dunno, is it? You tell me.

Women have a different way of being aggressive but Jada specifically is not a typical woman, she's a got narcissistic personality disorder.

I used to date one. Her mother was one. I used to work with one. Ive had a lot of experience with women just like Jada and Ive been the Will Smith in one of those situations.

People are calling you an incel because you clearly don't have experience with this if you haven't recognized it already. Also you've got a tranny pic saved to repost which is an incel play. Trannies are 0.3% of total population, grow up

arranged marriage via Scientology

shit dude...

Attached: 1621655640547.jpg (512x512, 48.66K)

Could you fucking IMAGINE your daughter writing this letter to a DEAD ex boyfriend of your wife. Holy fucking shit I’d kill myself on the spot.

Forgot the pic

Attached: 48C3704A-9426-4953-A638-BB129D52913C.jpg (828x1019, 614.77K)

#FreeWilly

this lol

>are they a naturally gay race
yes

What if I told you there was a way Will could end things with Jada and not have to pay alimony?

Attached: gAHQK9vY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.92K)