twitter.com/AnonBabble

What movie?

Jaws: The Revenge

Spinosaurus' Big Adventure

That's Copper!

The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving

Copper? I barely know her!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: pepe spino.png (1001x748, 595.63K)

What's his endgame?

Attached: PepeSpino.png (562x373, 262.01K)

>What movie?
Chilean Bass 2: The Revenge

Cooper's a professional he can handle himself

Evidently it was some genetically engineered killing machine and think that's pretty cool. I hope they bring it back, but if they do they'll probably have it killed off by the t-rex or something lame like that.

what was the name of the park?

They did bring him back though, just not for a movie.
Unfortunately they also introduced androids at the same time.

Attached: spino camp cretaceous.jpg (566x469, 46.66K)

did he taste as good as the Chilean Sea Bass?

Don't remind me. They aren't even cool looking.

Attached: Brad X.jpg (1135x2098, 223.72K)

>"""""professional""""" somehow misses every shot on a 50 foot dinosaur

Their explosive rounds would've killed spinon instantly

We're Back 2: The Future

>heavily armed so-called pros get rekt immediately without mounting any resistance
>some stupid 12 year old kid lasts for weeks huffing t rex piss
shit film

Attached: 1447381184252.jpg (604x505, 39.36K)

Filtered

It’s chilli and sea bass

Its weird to think these robots are canon in the JP universe. They even talk

He says chili and sea bass but in the script it says Chilean Sea Bass which is an actual type of meal.

Attached: brave_2022-04-08_21-30-35.png (486x293, 32.66K)

This is canon

Attached: 1640045546550.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

miles morales fight dinosaur and dino-bot?????"

They really jumped the shark that last season, I hate it. Don't even care that they reintroduced Spino and Dilophosaurus.

why did the JP3 mercenaries last 5 seconds against the dinos? didn't they have some super guns with armor penetration?

Please..... Don't call me antisemitic.

They weren't prepared for crash landing. Also they had heavy weapons that could probably take down the spino and t rex but not the raptors. Also Cooper did fire his rifle several times but he was just scared to death and obviously missed. The spino was too big and scary

One of the working scripts before the final one had a juvenile Spino get shot up only for the parent to come back and fuck Cooper up, which is why he was injured and running through the forest.
After that, in the actual movie, they lost the guns in the plane crash.

Anyone else loves the abandoned labs in the JP movies?

Attached: Jurassic-World-Site-B-Explained-Isla-Sorna.png (640x373, 521.04K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CLYrCDL8FzU

I love the whole atmosphere of JPIII the most. The foggy jungle that makes it feel like you never know if there's a dinosaur lurking around the corner and all the overgrown and abandoned infrastructure gets me rock hard, it's my ideal version of Isla Sorna.
Also did you know during that shot when they're running away from the raptor out of the genetics lab, you can see a rusted JP Ford Explorer tour car?

Attached: roar.jpg (1280x720, 55.71K)

2, 3 and world for a moment I never saw the other world had Lost vibes with that and I really dug it. Need more advanced island ruins kino

Bump for JP

The cool thing is that I'm pretty sure the jungle was mostly sets.

Yeah theres really a lack of exploring abandoned islands or islands with a mysterious past in movies and tvs.

Bump

Forrest Gump

Irreversible

nothing after 3 is. If your going with World being cannon then JP3 can't be because Masarani would of cleaned up the island by then. So in english JP3 is shit but not that level of shit.

Why is III so quotable bros?

Because its self contained and enjoyable. Its has a kino villain, raptors are badass, the animatronics look awesome, the CGI is used only when they can't use practicals. No forced politics, no propaganda or anything. Just a simple minded adventure movie

Everybody gives a pretty good performance, yes, even Tea Leoni. She's not as annoying as people claim, despite the script being rushed and a lot of the setpieces ended up being super memorable.

Attached: billy drinks piss.jpg (700x376, 41.3K)

>yes, even Tea Leoni. She's not as annoying as people claim
This, I unironically find Bryce Dallas Howard more annoying than her.

You probably won't get off this thread alive

Attached: billy-brennan-jurassic-park-1993.jpg (500x500, 121.98K)

Jurassic Park Trespasser is basically abandoned labs/ruins the game. If you can get past the wonky controls its a really fun/atmospheric game.

Attached: 20180311235915_1-1024x575.jpg (1024x575, 108.37K)

I really wish they'd remake that game just to see it to its full potential. It's bullshit that we haven't had a JP themed survival game since.

Udesky was cool, he didn't deserve to go out like that.

Attached: Udesky.png (360x360, 267.5K)

>is my
>is
>is my name Alan
>is my
>is my name ALAN

Attached: 1642731336120.jpg (540x568, 66.27K)

It's nice to see people finally starting to appreciate JP3. I always thought it was overhated/underrated.

>Parrot doesn't say his name
>Raptor does
Kino

Attached: ALAN.webm (1262x682, 679.52K)

I wish they'd release the footage of him trying to fight off the raptors.

Attached: 1588987946383.jpg (266x310, 28.41K)

OH N-

Attached: Udesky.webm (800x430, 2.62M)

Agreed. He also didn't deserve all of Elmo's shit either.

Attached: Michael_Jeter.jpg (1326x866, 240.47K)

I miss self contained action/adventure movies. Nowadays everything has to be part of a connected universe or some shit. The MCU really did ruin movies.

He got his revenge with that damn rock.

frontier (jp: evolution devs) are supposed to be making one

i miss this nigga like you wouldnt believe

its a fun b-movie that wants to be nothing more than fun dino scholck

I feel so vindicated. It became my favorite as a kid, beating out the first two which were already some of my most watched movies. Must of conned my dad into going maybe ten times.

Now in my late twenties I still think it's so fun and well done for what it is. It wasn't posted all that much here outside the random "Alan!" posts but I'm glad it gets posted the way it does.

Thanks for reading this dino-blog.

these movies can be surprisingly horrific given the target audience

Spinobros....our boy won't be in any more live action movies

Attached: fotonoticia_20200921164207_1200.jpg (1200x805, 234.46K)

What's the song that plays in the bar when Alan and Billy met up w/ the Kerby's?

>tfw we almost got a JP RE clone but it got cancelled at the last minute.
FUUUUUUU

Attached: jurassic-park-survival.jpg (1500x1126, 239.53K)

The boat scene was my favorite.

That's what I loved about III, it really leaned more into the horror side of JP with it's monster movie feel.
I understand not a lot of people like the idea of dinosaurs being movie monsters, but I find they don't really act any differently than what's already been presented (i.e. the raptors from the first movie basically acting like psychopaths).

I got you, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=iXXjP6xOJYQ
You wouldn't believe my shock when this started playing over the ranger car radio in JWE 2.

meant for

Hell yeah dude, thanks.

It's the post 9/11 dino movie. If that makes any sense.

Spooky

Attached: Pteranodon-silhouette.jpg (250x141, 2.02K)

I'll be forever mad about it.
But you know what I really want right now though, something that hasn't really been tapped?
I want a dinosaur wrangling game, with all the cool vehicles from TLW and a team of hunters and mercs going to clean out Sorna and Nublar, but with a twist like Dying Light where you have to survive the island by night and it gets more dangerous.

Attached: friar tuck.gif (400x217, 1.21M)

When you're in front of a giant meat eating dinosaur that is now running straight towards you, you might not have the composure to stay still, fire enough shots and or aim correctly.

>It's the post 9/11 dino movie
JP3 released July 18th 2001. It's technically pre 9/11. I even remember seeing the twin towers Spider-Man trailer when I went to see it.

Attached: screen-shot-2019-08-01-at-5-05-24-pm-1564693611.png (480x479, 376.87K)