Post the worst character from their show

Post the worst character from their show

Attached: brothermouzone.jpg (700x534, 116.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/name/nm0045935/filmotype/art_department?ref_=m_nmfm_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: download.jpg (1201x1080, 163.03K)

Think you meant to post “Wow gays are just like us they can be cool too” Omar-y Sue.

Actually this whole stupid “wow they’re playing chess black people are smart actually they just don’t have the same opportunities” joke of a Reddit show

Attached: 93365e6d95a975476d64dcf108f7e2d5.jpg (508x700, 41.1K)

>posts one of the best as an example
I'm so confused

was he killed for plot sake or because he was a terrible actor?

Attached: jimmy.jpg (227x222, 6.23K)

Attached: 1633973001401.jpg (574x601, 39.4K)

Attached: latest[1].png (527x690, 342.87K)

imagine being worse than Wesley

He was a classic man

Shirley, from Community
Easily the most boring of the main group. She's only got two modes, Christian housewife or stereotypically tough sassy black woman, and neither are interesting or particularly funny

Attached: 1620144972522.jpg (640x360, 107.66K)

This might actually be it. Every appearance was worth a skip.

pleb

Attached: MargeSimpson.png (300x463, 58.24K)

Attached: Wesley ODs on Soy.jpg (600x474, 57.72K)

>What you need to be concerned about is what's seated in the chamber now: a copper-jacketed, hollow point load of my own creation.
fuck that guy

Rewatched this series again recently. Jr. was much more annoying than I remembered.
The Flynn thing almost seemed intentionally annoying.

Attached: E3ABB5E6-FBAA-4DE8-9406-94130ACF41C2.jpg (1200x800, 88.19K)

That’s what I thought too, but when I rewatched it… she actually has some killer lines.

Attached: Janice_Soprano.jpg (351x284, 55.17K)

She is important as the one somewhat normal person who has a full life outside the school.

Nah she's so obnoxious it circles back to being kino.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: _michael.jpg (768x1024, 139.8K)

Mouzone just doesn't fucking fit. Omar is enough of a stretch. Having two of him is overkill and unfun. And he killed Stringer so fuck him.

Just thinking back, I was glad Shirley was there, that she was genuinely a good grounded individual.

I think the actual worst thing that happened to Community characters is that they became caricatures of themselves, and because Shirley never had much of an arc to begin with she didn't really change as some kind of moral anchor. Pierce became a purely evil soul and the whole father-son relationship he had with Jeff went away, Abed and Troy became just nothing but goofballs, Britta went straight up retarded despite being introduced as incredibly intelligent, and I didn't watch long enough to really remember what happened to Annie but I suspect she became kinda slutty.

They did Community dirty, there were actual character arcs that could have been legitimately fleshed out if they had kept to the mix of drama and comedy. But that's what you get when you have Harmon and followed by even less competent people.

Hop off his dick. This is the actual worst character off that damn show

Attached: wire4x3b.jpg (320x240, 15.82K)

this, and to add his 60s NOI persona just feel way too cartoonish, hell Omar is already over the top, but this big nosed fella i cant stand.

What is it with this woman in every show?

Obvious this is HARD MODE: No Calamity Jane

Either one

Attached: fjc3i5X5DGeXFoc2SwKqE.jpg (1200x600, 116.31K)

worthless character

Attached: cq5dam.web.768.432.jpg (768x432, 22.3K)

Attached: Warriana01.jpg (397x526, 35.78K)

>OOOOOMG LE QUIRKY MANIC NERDY WHEDON GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: angel-amy-acker-fred-illyria-dvdbash-wordpress20.jpg (3072x2048, 742.39K)

still better than picrel whinny retard

Attached: 8bd492aa1299c089ff452732bfb7.1000[1].jpg (1000x563, 96.28K)

Attached: ozark3-ben.jpg (800x445, 33.01K)

Attached: randy.png (960x540, 484.6K)

should have been killed off during the second season as originally planned, the entire point of his character was for him to introduce Walt to making and dealing meth. After that all he did was mope around and screw things up.

I had a black guy in my first year philosophy class that talked like this, the professor kicked him out and made him do it online because all he did was talk pretentiously

this. hating janice is pleb tier.

>literally pick your show

Attached: file.png (630x1200, 393.19K)

low t take

you're joking right? he was great

>my fahthas research

Attached: mohinder-suresh-photo.jpg (267x400, 13.78K)

fuck off valcheck

I agree with this sentiment. Sometimes it'd dawn on me after several minutes of enjoying Jeff or whomever that Shirley is like fucking background furniture 60% of the time only ever popping up to kinda just be "the normal one". And for me it was more like having the comedy slows down most scenes once Shirley gets the opportunity to start talking. She just doesn't bring the energy like the others do and that's good if she's expected to do that but just because that's her function doesn't make her enjoyable. I found the episodes about her getting remarried or whatever to be some of the dullest fucking episodes of the show's early runtime. I never made it to season 5.

I hated them so much

Attached: better-call-saul.jpg (820x547, 49.07K)

God, she was so annoying.

She's cute. She's so fucking cute. So she gets a pass.

She gets me uncontrollably horny and I don't know why

Because she's very attractive, you fucking dumbass.

Yuck.

Attached: ncis-lizzi.jpg (469x626, 24.42K)

wut? prez is an s tier character

I wonder why

Attached: 1649441393320.webm (1280x720, 283.37K)

You are a a spineless man who needs to be told how to live life in order to be happy, like Craig Kettleman. You need an overbearing, demanding woman like Betsy Kettleman to direct you in order to find purpose. You probably played sports in elementary and middle school because your mother demanded you do it, even though you hated them.

I agree with this. started off promising but the writers jumped the shark with his mental illness storyline

Gunn was the worse character, or even Jasmine

People didn’t like his acne scars and how fat/ugly he was. He hasn’t gotten much acting work since.

>Hysterical rich white lady life collapsing, cry everytime, life isn't fair. Whuah!

The worst part is they redeemed her character at the end of season 2.

Attached: morning-show-1-2000.jpg (2000x1125, 141.61K)

Hurley from Lost

She is one of the worst characters ever unleashed on the world. Like some methy goth bitch would EVER be allowed to work for federal law enforcement especially looking and acting like she does.

Forgot to mention, kind of a cool fact, he got his start in Hollywood as a carpenter/props guy: m.imdb.com/name/nm0045935/filmotype/art_department?ref_=m_nmfm_1

You like Todd more than Diane? You must be a total retard, too.

Attached: Twin Peaks DYF9GbTW0AAwZHO.jpg (2560x2538, 533.18K)

I think the best way to have written this story is to kill off Jesse earlier season. Because his character had a real good purpose to show an alternative incentive for being in the meth business as well as giving Gail an impact and giving another person for Mike, Saul, and Gus to interact with. Jesse's best moment really was getting sent to Mexico but that moment could have easily been Walt's moment.

The show really should have ended at the end of Season 4.

AWOOOGA AWOOOGA!!

I dislike him less than her, yup.

It’s weird how the show started out and was sort of promoted around it being the Soup guy and Chevy Chase returning to TV, before it became the meta meme show

Yeah, at the season 2 I liked the guy. I started to hate him when he went full retard with fucking shit up for everyone and being a whinny bitch and getting kinda away with it.

>kills people because retard
>blinds a kid
>teaches inner city kids how to gamble
>never looks back or feels any guilt
chad

Attached: Prezbo.jpg (1280x720, 81.9K)

Attached: 1368808804084.jpg (1000x1276, 397.05K)