AND NOW THE END IS NEAR

AND NOW THE END IS NEAR

Attached: 8F6E0952-D9A0-4BD4-9C6B-1CD236F85CE2.jpg (1170x1348, 756.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8xVRHXQMDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well looks like we'll never see the return of Deadshot

>We want to express our deep gratitude to Mr. Rock for maintaining his composure under extraordinary circumstances. We also want to thank our hosts, nominees, presenters and winners for their poise and grace during our telecast.
based Chris

>can still be nominated for awards and win

he deserves it for having no self respect

> SJWs and basedboys whine about how there isn't enough "black representation" at the Oscars
> Finally have an Oscars night with tons of black representation as well as a black host
> End up having an audience member assault the host and then yell obscenities from the crowd

Are the Oscars black enough yet?

>just arbitrarily banning someone form one event for two years is meant to be a reflective and constructive punishment

And these people claim they're moral experts enough to try and brainwash everyone with their agenda of right and wrong. Holy fuck I pray Putin nukes the west coast

>Being black isn't what I'm trying to be, it's what I am. I'm running the same race and jumping the same hurdles you are, so why are you tripping me up? You said we need to stick together but you don't even know what that means. If you ask me, you're the real sellout.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 61.2K)

hopefully it will be played by a white guy

not until a rapper gets shot live

This is a black thing, isn’t it?

Does that mean i am legend 2 is cancelled?

They are why we can't have nice things.

Being banned from the academy doesn't mean he can't still act in movies. All it means is he won't be eligible for any awards nor can he go to the awards show anymore. It's all a massive nothing.

They should have taken this opportunity to ban his faggot kid from Oscars events for life.

Well yeah but I'm pretty sure an actor not being able to receive any awards Is a massive handicap for Hollywood producers also some projects he was involved in were already cancelled (Bad Boys 4 is one of them) so i just think that this probably will be how he retires.

By 2033 more people will know who Will Smith is than the Oscars. It's like Krypton prosecuting criminals a couple days before it blows up

what is a 'reflective and constructive punishment' in this circumstance?

I need an explanation. I really thought popular opinion would side with the Cuck. He defended his muh lady's honor. Apparently the bare minimum level of violence was crossing a line? Why didn't they point to that and say "see, all the Good Men (TM) haven't gone." Wat gives?

Chris Rock looking like a literal bitch as he has no say in the punishment and people talking over and doing the actual work for him because he took a slap, the least lethal thing that a person can do to someone. I didn't think I could have any less respect for Chris Rock but he shows how much of a cuck and less of a man he is.

You brain dead monkey why would chris have any say in that? By saying nothing and doing nothing will smith just tanked his entire career. He will be the butt of the joke for years, he might just go psycho and do a murder suicide route.

he already won his oscar so he can already be billed as "oscar award winning actor," that's the only part of it that actually matters other than putting the actual statue in the trophy case

He hadn't won an award until now and that never hurt his career. The Rock isn't winning any awards in his life time but he's still going to be getting work. The Oscars is just the academy circle jerking each other. You think Disney and WB care about the Academy Awards?

Just like me Source Awards

so was it staged or what?

i don't think he'll last 10 years

>least lethal
Nigga you know you can just yell at someone?

Yeah bro, its staged. Smith just tanked his entire career over a slap. It was all a joke and training for punished will smith its method acting like leto would wish this was him.

You can hear him start to say something right afterward and then stop. He's a comedian, he could have eviscerated Will Smith on the stage with insults, but he didn't. I'm assuming some producer in his earpiece told him to shut the fuck up and continue the show.

>tanked his entire career over a slap
>According to Celebrity Net Worth, Will Smith's net worth is $350 million as of 2022.
ehh

>can't attend the Oscars
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

only Japan defends Will Smith.

net worth doesn't mean bank account mind you. to maintain such a huge net worth you need a nice hefty net salary, which will won't receive anytime soon without the media coverage hollywood would give to him

>w..wait a second Moshe.. we don't want people thinking they can walk up to US and slap US do we? Shut it down.m

Honestly he should just go into obscurity

Most people remember his wife cucked him. It's hard to empathize with defending a woman who cheated on you.

>user discovers career and wealth are different things

Jada is fucking poison, that angle died in the first five minutes of The Slap Controversy. Now everyone is just worried about how Will and Chris are going to make up so they can do a trillion dollar buddy cop franchise together. Maybe pac will come back to mediate their apology session

Does this mean he'll be unable to win or be nominated? Or just means he won't be able to accept award in person?

Check the footage. There are still white people there. You cannot have a diversity event with white people involved (unless they are doing off-screen blue collar work and this must not be disclosed).

That unfortunately couldn't work because now nobody can see Will Smith as anything other than a pathetic emotionally broken cuck

This is not the Will Smith we saw in The Fresh Prince, or ID, or Men in Black

No Will is the Martin Lawrence of the duo, the comedic relief. Chris is Punished Chris now ever since the slap, grizzled n sheeit.

Nigger mentality, the same kind that is ruining Will Smith's career right now

That would be like getting Brendan Fraser as comedic relief. It would be either pathetic or awkward or like kicking a puppy

The biggest redpill a black person can take isn't that white people are oppressing them but that black people are.

What should he say about it? there's nothing to say

He should be saying "noooo don't punish the guy who attacked me!"

he respects the shit out of himself, his problem is genetics.

I pictured more like Will Ferrel in The Other Guys. Like his partner sees him do all this dorky shit, and then he goes home to some hottie that looks like Kidman in her prime.

It was a very tame joke when Chris Rock could have savaged him. It didn't necessitate any violence.

Shit, if I were an actor and that was the trade off, I'd line up to slap Chris Rock.

The Oscars are SO boring.

Attached: ItsBecauseTheyreBlack.jpg (600x400, 98.4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h8xVRHXQMDE

>clown hits clown during clownshow

Attached: ri1596793438600.png (623x630, 547.92K)

how is not being able to attend the Oscars a punishment? sounds like a reward to me

Why do women defend Will?

they should ban all rappers from all award shows for at least 10 years that way the crap will disappear..

Attached: 4chan_FA9JVkwVUAwwd7S.jpg (154x251, 8.37K)

>Millionaire black celebrity refuses to earn any more money
lol

Jews aren't white

Bros I think I found the negro monke

schizo

Either way jada is a poisonous bitch.

It's more like a pussy whip thing desu.

The REAL reason is because he's black though. Isn't it?