Realistically, who do you think is to blame for this!

Who’s to blame for Big Sneed’a death? You could blame Big Sneed himself. You could blame the ride operators for letting him on. You could blame the park management for hiring untrained irresponsible ride operators. Maybe you could even blame the forces of nature and bad luck.

But who do you personally hold most responsible for the tragic fall through the air of our beloved and dear friend Big Sneedus?

Attached: 566C3CDA-60E1-4723-87F0-82D06BE65E18.jpg (650x710, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV4DxNFUCPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fault only lay on Big Sneed. I hate to say it, but it’s true. Snigga should’ve knew he was in trouble before the ride even took off. He was playing a danger game to begin with

Dave grohl.
Took care of taylor and big sneed in a single night. He must be stopped

God

more like big feed

Blame his diet of doritos and mnt dew.

80% operators 20% big guy, i wonder if he just rode like normal or when he was at the top he tried to interlock his arms or something into the thing

In an alternate timeline there's a viral video the kid and his family screaming racism at the wagies and cops who saved his life.

does the ride have sensors that show all the seats properly locked before the ride goes up? Maybe you can blame the people who designed it.

I personally blame television and film.

don't be fat
things are designed for normal people

Ouchie! Hurt myself with the edge

No one said anything edgy dude, calm down. You just disgraced yourself with that comment

This is gold! Take my upvote!

Society. What's the point of getting on a dangerous ride like this? Physics doesn't care about your fun. Might as well put your head in a crocodile's mouth for fun.

THIS IS SEED! TAKE MY SNEED AS FEED!

How it actually went down:
>th-the seatbelt... seatbelt, you um... it needs to close all the way...
>AY YO WHAT YOU SAY RACIST ASS CRACCA I'M FINNA SPLIT YO MOTHAFUCKIN WIG NIGGA

There is no seatbelt. As someone mentions in every thread.

Formerly alive.

when one criminal dies, the world improves

RIP Big Sneed I Cry erry day :'''''(

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV4DxNFUCPc

Big Sneed..easy on the feed..

Fake news, he's alive and well

Attached: 1648308176406.webm (408x720, 670.93K)

That video was reversed to make big sneed seem super natural but really he didn’t have powers and died, I’m afraid

his name is biggie falls

Attached: 1629688524639.jpg (800x720, 158.05K)

S P L A T T E N

Arms are at the side when we first see them fall through, and don't look damaged. Nigga was carefree the whole ride

interlinked

fuck off back to pol you disgusting mystery meat amerimutt
no sane person cares about the aberration your country is and its imminent implosion, every wish the world has is that it dies quietly and quickly you ape

It was very good foresight on their part to leave a trampoline at that spot

I don’t know if this is serious or ironic but it got a giggle out of me so well played

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHA
HA
AHA
HA
AHAHAHA

Actually it was a job application

What sensors? So many people are fucking fat, and no company wants to cut into profits.

He was a dumb teenage kid. You have to look after them a little bit more than that.

here's his mother. say something nice about her in this sad time.

Attached: ghetto-life.jpg (600x634, 74.36K)

Never been on a coaster, never will.

I'm half German, half native American, and half sudanese

Mama Sneed looking fresh ngl. No cap she looking pretty good there

>t. my drink

That's a gorilla.

Why are all the sneedsters fated to die so early? Everytime we find a chosen sneed it's from a death notice. Is this the devil's work?

Lil nigga had no sense of threat asessment what so ever and at pace, he would be bed ridden at 17. America is so out of Control that the only question is if he had cried roisicm if the lil spic operator refused him on. Shits fucked beyond repair, straight dystopian stuff

Cheeky bastard! You made me laugh . . .

>shadman

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF (you)'s

>my planet needs me

Are burgers really too fat for amusement park rides?

Name 2 (TWO) times this has happened.

Yes, they're all fat here and there's an epidemic of depression and thyroid disease from sodium fluoride in the water.

yeah. sounds harsh, but he should have seen he clearly wasn't secured properly and asked to get off. i like to think that's what i would have done, but then again i don't know. you never really expect this sort of thing to happen to you.

link to original video?

The operator, who i believe was named Suck

Despite his size, he WAS only 14, too. Kids are reckless and feel invincible.

Hight and weight plays a pretty big role in the safety of these rides. Big Sneed was obviously pretty tall and heavy for a 14 year old, that probably might explain why the accident only happened to him. The Park probably only put an age limit on the ride because they assumed that no 14 year old would by a 6'3 with a weight of at least 200lbs. If they did have height and weight parameters then the blame goes to the operators. Engineers or mechanics could have fucked up somehow too. Either way, a lawsuit from the Sneeds is imminent.

Within cells interlinked

this, its mcdonalds fault

What's it like to eat an entire bucket of KFC?

Why do 90% of female negroes look like men

they were imported and bred for fieldwork.

Kek

He was in the mid-300 lbs range and the maximum weight for the ride was 286 lbs

WAIT!!! DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!!!

My money is on the operator lying through his teeth about not locking the sneed into the ride properly and double checking his restraints. There’s no way to verify if the shoulder guards were locked and there’s no way he just slipped out and fell at that angle.

isnt this what killed the dinosaurs?

>who do you think is to blame for this
half on the gentle giant and half on the employee's
dude knew he was too "big" to ride but I also know the employee's were responsible for saying and doing something
however if the employee's said something then they would be accused of racism
honestly this situation sucks and it sucks to suck

So is this now official Yea Forums culture?
What do we call this?
Biggie posting?

Shit ride design. The ride shouldn't be able to start unless all the harness are below a certain position. Also the harness should have a strap that goes between the legs and also has an interlock.

His name is not Big Sneed.

Attached: 1605853804402.png (455x372, 183.96K)