Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Attached: The-Weeknd.jpg (2000x1000, 178.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCOXTEzfoJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=S7OTZMopkUg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CW5oGRx9CLM
youtube.com/watch?v=KEI4qSrkPAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody musician who got super fucking lucky when one of his songs was used in a German car advert.

He's not an actor, director, or screenwriter soo

bogged

>Abel "The Black Bogdanoff" Blackdanoff is an Ethiopian actor, singer, musician, and the longtime muse of directorial pair Joshua and Benjamin Safdie. Blackdanoff is known for his work exploring the themes of love, loss, surgical mutilation, Adam Sandler, and the practice of circumcision.

he made really dark and edgy R&B music and now he pretends to be michael jackson and makes hits based on 80s nostalgia

Trilogy is excellent, everything afterwards is meretricious, mediocre pop

SAVE
YOUR
TEARS
FOR ANOTHER DAY

this shit is at my workplace every day, can't deny it's catchy

he do be the millennial michael jackson tho

I only know about him because he showed up in an American Dad episode that he wrote. I don't know why they let him write an American Dad episode, but that's just the way it is.

michael jackson had an actual personality

Wait that’s what Weeknd looks like now? He looks bogged as fuck

Why would anyone do this to themselves? I’m so confused

He copy-pasted a Tomoko Aran song and caused great discord in City Pop community.

so does the weeknd, it just happens to be heavy drug use, casual sex and vapidness. a perfect companion to the millennial experience

Is he? I'm a millenial and I know one of his songs. They overplay the fuck out of it at any place adults gather to get drunk.

RIP

>fishlips
>fishey-fishey-fishey

Which song?

The Weeknd. He makes listenable enough music but Yea Forums hates him because everyone here is a contrarian. He also appeared in American Dad for some reason.

Attached: american dad weekend.jpg (1024x576, 91.56K)

you mean got super fucking lucky that his brand of r&b was analogous with french house and had gesaffelstein and daft punk create the sonic environment for his biggest hits. it was the perfect hybrid of EDM and rap/R&B at a time where both were at their zenith. otherwise he'd be another d'angelo. talented, but no one outside of music aficionados know who the fuck he is

What’s your guys favorite weeknd song? For me, it’s The Knowing

That’s bruno mars ya dip

Oh god I fucking love D’angelo. Would let fuck me in the ass/10

His FC rx7 is super nice

Attached: images (7).jpg (678x452, 35.24K)

bruno mars is the millenial prince

He and Doja Cat are the only major modern artists I enjoy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vCOXTEzfoJ4
what did he mean by this?

The Weeknd is like a new school Michael Jackson. His aesthetic glides seamlessly between pop, R&B, and hip hop.

>millennial

Everybody spot the undercover Xoomer or Boomer

I initially thought he was another shit modern pop musician. But on closer inspection, he's actually kino

He is a virgin
youtube.com/watch?v=S7OTZMopkUg

>analtongus
what
>gestapowaffenstein
what
>sonic
what
>edm
what
>zenith
what
>de anglo
what
>afrocinados
what

he didn't write that song it was that other guy who writes hits for everyone in the industry like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry

I do like the song Blinding Lights. Other than that, I'm not too invested in him.

Attached: 1501965075641.gif (354x286, 52.97K)

LMAO!
if some faggots need comparisons to someone else, they already lost and will never reach that person's heights and achievements.
back before your wigger ass was born the kike media was celebrating Justin Timberlacke as "the next MJ".
Small fry all come and go but Michael Jackson is a titan and there will never be another one again. No one said Michael as "the next Elvis". Michael was Michael, he didn't need to be compared to someone else. He carved his own legend.

Nah. No modern pop star comes close to MJ.

Attached: 1629835624403.webm (640x480, 2.37M)

In english, Doc!

Kino video, kino song. Jackson did great long videos

I believe that Michael had a ton of unreleased songs that were confiscated and distributed to the highest bidders in the industry after his death and Weeknd is one of the puppets benefiting from it.
Also there will never be anyone comparable to MJ.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CW5oGRx9CLM
Kino video and kino cinematography and kino song and kino message

wicked games

also got lucky by being featured in good dj's/producers songs like kavinsky and daft punk. hes been trying to replicate that solo but cant.

prosthetics

he whines about fucking

Plays in uncut gems

he does pop r&b music that both runs with themes of nihilistic pleasure seeking (through drugs and genereal excess) while at the same time being heavily interested in themes of good vs evil. what's interesting about him to me is i can never really figure out what side he's on when it comes to satanism vs abrahamic beliefs and values. either way, his seems heavily invested in evoking the sin and darkness of the world of rich and famous people and in evoking themes of good vs evil

Attached: 1637851093010.jpg (1024x765, 498.72K)

Lady Gaga is leagues above that pedo

Based and MJpilled

The one Guy man from daft punk made.

he does have really fucking good videos. this one has to be my favorite though
youtube.com/watch?v=KEI4qSrkPAs

Super rice*

Heaven Or Las Vegas, basically a Vicodin overdose in audio form.
That entire album is underrated, I think I like it more than House of Balloons

It's prosthetic, he was mocking plastic surgery. He committed to the bit like how Andy Kaufman used to.

Attached: the-weeknd-face-transformation.jpg (2000x1333, 1.57M)

Attached: 136448900_10160972261539453_9160674371876538805_n.jpg (1242x1237, 199.62K)

>timeline got so bad the Bogs died

He's Based and I'm going to his concert this summer

Read a book you stupid nigger.

kek

He actually did a good half time for the first time in years and was on uncut gems

holy based

>nigger pop stars

i see no difference, retard

Great fucking musician
Who cares otherwise
Michael was innocent

People probably did say that he was the next elvis when he started out tho

Michael was a fucking saint and an angel, he was framed for all of it by Sony because he had literally the most profitable shit of all time and he would not give it to them. He was 100% innocent.

EVERY DAY A NIGGA TRY TO TEST ME AHH
EVERY DAY A NIGGA TRY TO END ME AHH