Defends a wife that has publicly said she cheated on him saying she felt alive again doing it...

>Defends a wife that has publicly said she cheated on him saying she felt alive again doing it, that said she didn't wanted to marry him and the wedding was horrible AND said the slap was an exaggerated reaction
>Gets banned for a decade on attending the Academy Awards events
>His son looks like a crackhead

So... when is he going to go full Chris Benoit on his family and himself?

Attached: will-smith.jpg (1200x675, 68.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZKiMu4QUfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no place for black on black violence at the racist oscars

Give me one(1) reason why a rich man should ever get married.

He doesn't have the balls to leave his family you think he has enough to kill them. He'd probably shake so much he'd miss the shot and they'd just laugh at him and tell him Tupac would have done it right.

A narcissistic spouses or parents tend to make otherwise calm people chimpout after years.

Honestly at this point the best outcome in terms of preserving his legacy is committing suicide and hoping an angry posse of Wild Wild West fans exacts vigilante-style revenge against her. Plus that's a win for the audience because I'm sure a great neo-Western could be made from it.

Attached: nevermarry.jpg (1200x675, 116.7K)

spouse or parent*

shes so hot

What, do you want to fuck GOTOS too?

Attached: gotosbreath.gif (300x385, 339.24K)

Attached: CartmanGuffaws.jpg (250x257, 12.3K)

I've heard that in the upper levels of society (business, politics, prestigious white collar jobs) it's looked upon very unfavorably to be unmarried because it means you're either gay or unable to find someone that can put up with being your partner. Is there any truth to this or is it a pretty outdated way of looking at things?

If he wants to quickly lose half his money and everything else.

>AND said the slap was an exaggerated reaction
To be fair I don't think this was confirmed, at best it came from "a source" and everyone just ran with it

>and hoping an angry posse of Wild Wild West fans exacts vigilante-style revenge against her
kek. I would join that pussy-posse.

>angry posse of Wild Wild West fans
kek

If the Oscar’s are that racist, shouldn’t they have two negros fighting in a pit as part of the award ceremony?

Honestly. They keep coming up with more an more manufactured drama because people are losing interest in watching elites give little gold statues to each other, while they themselves are struggling to put gas in the tank, and food in their bellies.

Attached: 1648097815184.jpg (1036x919, 602.68K)

nobody watched the oscars

I can attest to this, in the case of parents.

It's like that lecture Alec Baldwin gave Mark Whalberg when they went golfing. Lets people know someone can stand you and that you're not a homo.

in my experience people find it weird that you don't have a gf after your mid 20s at every economic level

Attached: 4515735645.jpg (710x473, 103.11K)

holy shit

Attached: 1514099310723.jpg (480x517, 27.05K)

>she didn't wanted
ESL ALERT! ESL ALERT! ABORT, ABORT!

-Other rich people will think you are gay
-You'll be denied access to certain social venues, damaging your ability to network

Attached: cuck and his wife.png (1600x1603, 3.82M)

>posse of Wild Wild West
You sonofabitch I'm wickiwicki IN

>oh no I wont get invited to nigel and felicias brunch on sunday
lol

Yeah that's fuckin bullshit.

Take, for example, the late Jeffrey Epstein. A lifelong bachelor. BUT, he was incredibly wealthy, and lived in literal palaces, and had a vast network and had influence, and he was dangerous and could have you killed or blackmailed, and he had an insanely high IQ and he constantly made winning moves.

You see the same thing in the software/engineering world. One dude who is a genius and is carrying the whole company but he curses in zoom calls and wears starwars tshirts with stains meanwhile all the other cucks in the meeting are wearing dress shirts. He interrupts people, doesnt mince his words, doesnt have a linkedin (because he says it's "stupid"), and yet he will never in a million years have a problem getting a job. Why? Because he's smart as fuck.

The sort of world you describe is onr midwits have to inhabit because they don't excel. People are who intelligent and work hard can do whatever they want and nobody will say shit.

It's not half at that level, it's 2/3rds. Jada would get 1/3 and her lawyer would fight to get the other 1/3. Then it's half your money till your last kid turns 18 and then it's 1/3 of your money for the rest of her life.

Attached: 1607484915422.jpg (618x679, 84.92K)

The Academy is retarded. This drama was the only reason viewership wasn't at yet another consecutive record low. Nobody wants to watch preachy assholes in $10,000 suits praise each other for diversity or whatever.

Epstein was a rape lunatic and nobody took him or his 'high IQ' seriously. He invited people with actual high IQs to his homes and dangled money in front of them in exchange for their time.

I know a guy who can help Will out

Attached: patton-oswalt-grief-holiday-loneliness-wife-death.jpg (2405x1604, 359.5K)

>rule doesn't exist because exceptions exist

Wiki wild wild, wiki wiki wild

Damn kek

why does she dress like the green goblin

What would have Tupac done in this situation?

No one really knows who Epstein was to be honest.

Better to lose half of your money than all of your soul

Nothing because no one would have tried Tupac like this in the first place. Not Jada, not August Alsina, not Rock.

If you want to make money being family-friendly negro than you have to deal with the consequences

kek

There's such a thing as going too far in a work setting, especially now when busybodies try to destroy corporations with accusations of racism and sexism. But a genius or somebody valuable can just start his own business. So he can do whatever he wants even if he's terminated from a company

Fucked his wife on stage in front of Will.

He wouldn’t be in this spot.
Rule one: get your cash on, MOB. That’s money over bitches cuz they breed envy
Rule two is a hard one: watch for phonies
Keep your enemies close nigga, watch yo homies

thats big dude lol

Why is she doing this to him bros? it's not fucking fair.

Attached: file.png (413x590, 311.27K)

Get shot, probably

No it isn’t. Blasphemy from the Makaveli album, you’re thinking of the ten crack commandments which is totally different.

Let's just say that there's a reason no US president has ever been elected as a bachelor. Every unmarried actor over the age of 35 is accused of being a closeted homo, never forget (and it's often true)

She looks like a demon

right i mixed it up. Im going to listen to blasphemy. I also like death around the corner I was listening to it yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=sZKiMu4QUfY

Tupac was a fag

no he wasnt

lmfao imagine being married to this lamayo

its over will bros...

He wrote poems, of course he's gay mate

fuck is that?

Attached: 1649452527405.png (360x272, 133.13K)

Hahaha

retarded take, he went to art school to get away from the ghetto life, his crackhead momma put him there

But you guys told me the whole thing had been planned in advance to get more viewers cause the ratings were mediocre...

She’s got plenty of hair. She just wants to shave it to increase her victim currency

Why does Jada get so much credit? She's no where near as famous as Will, can't act and seems incredibly arrogant.

Yup. You MUST wear a wedding band even if you're unmarried if you're 30+ and working any white collar job outside of IT/programming. HR will get you fired instantly if they find out you're not married (as a male.)

Imagine falling for the vagina jew.