Its Friday night why are you here

Its Friday night why are you here.

Attached: qrfa.jpg (2048x1362, 569.81K)

I work tomorrow

It's 1pm retard

I HAVE NO FRIENDS, my only source of social interaction is Yea Forums shitpositng

I'm on shift at work right now. Name some films you're looking forward to seeing

Nigga i got no friends wtf

It's Friday afternoon and I'm preparing for a wedding tomorrow

I'm taking a break from fucking you mom

I hope you’re the groom.

Attached: 90FD1AA3-DC92-4201-9D17-4B55E5E1304C.jpg (750x750, 34.24K)

Where else would I be? Talking with people at a different location while sipping on an alcoholic beverage? I’m gonna sit here, on my couch, doing that, except the people I’ll be talking to are over Xbox Live and I’ll be drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade and finish my night with a Pizza

No my uncle is.

It’s not even 4pm moron

I’m 42. Why is anyone in their teens or 20s on here?

Attached: 8DB52EB2-8AF4-4CF4-B9F6-66F87F0AE63E.jpg (251x242, 26.15K)

It's 7:08am on Saturday morning here and I'm here because I haven't slept, I stayed up all night watching football then playing Resident Evil 7.

I'm bored

I don't have many friends and the ones I do have are more successful and busy

It’s my day off and I’m wasting it shitposting with you guys but I may head out later to watch the Sonic movie.

Attached: F9A34C7D-834D-42DF-8DE4-19BC4F7C4559.png (379x474, 227.68K)

It’s 2pm, 94 degrees in L.A. and I’m waiting for a Lyft to Venice Beach

What are you going to do at Venice beach?

Suck dicks

I’m watching the UFC fight tomorrow with my lads and hitting the gun range on Sunday with my dad. So figured I’d just chill and mash on some Elden Ring tonight.

Attached: 976AE386-DC71-42FF-A45C-4A187832EBE6.jpg (512x640, 90.75K)

I'm at work until 8 and then I'm going home, getting comfy with some vidya and putting Jumanji on in the background

i just got off work, i'm gonna get drunk and play Gran Turismo

I shaved off a few seconds off the ending of blade runner 2049, re encoded it losslessly and my 12Gb BDrip turned into a 60Gb monster. What the fuck did i do ?

Attached: Replicant Boner.jpg (600x350, 23.05K)

Why are you here BANE?

Have fun homo user

Nae pals
Nae missus
Simple as

I'm stuck. The moment I achieve escape velocity you'll never see me post here again.

It’s only 2pm where I’m at. I just finished my workout now I’m in the sauna. Came here for some light hearted townsends orange fool shitposting to pass up time.

this is all I have

where the fuck else would I be?

I have to work later

I quit drinking so I have to live vicariously through the druk thread.

Same.

Attached: A473B2D7-C3BD-4AB4-AB81-56E0DC2443D9.jpg (1280x720, 54.26K)

To get dubs of course

Attached: Check em.jpg (472x472, 23.61K)

I honestly didn't even know it was friday

Was invited out but I quit my job at 11pm and just got home. Nothing more to do than drink a few beers and browse

Why'd you quit mate? Got a backup plan or just going to live as a neet for a while?

Sorry I meant my shift ended, I work as a truck dispatcher from 3 in the afternoon to 11 in the evening. I'm too poor to NEET sadly

Ah fair enough. I did neet for a year after quitting my job once and lived off savings. It was comfy but it was a waste of money really. All I did was go to the pub every day and then go home to watch fillums. Could have a mortgage now if I'd not done it but no ragrets n all that.

Bros, I'm thinking of proposing to a girl i really like at work, she's very qt, trad, shy, dresses modestly, and despite all they she seems invisible to everyone and is very cute with me, i wanna put a ring on her straight up, what do my married/schizo bros think? I'm sick of this dating culture and I'm sick of whores, i want kids and i want this smol qt to be my wedded wife after all the relationships that ended up going nowhere because i can't tolerate whoredom.

Best to never re-encode unless you 100% know what you are doing. There are some programs that let you cut off videos at an exact frame so you don't have te re-encode at all

English is not my first language but if your plan is to propose to her straight away without dating in any form first please don't I can guarantee it will never work. Just ask her out for a beer or something and take it slow.
Why did you decide to become a NEET? Shitty job or just a wish for more free time? I get too restless unless I have something to do so I work too much just for the sake of it

>I can guarantee it will never work. Just ask her out for a beer or something and take it slow.
She's the type you'd ask for her hand from her father with a visit from your family to hers, she doesn't drink either or do any kind of drugs or smoking. Sounds boring to a lot of people but idk what I'm under her spell. It's honestly a miracle girls like that still exist and I don't want to ruin her by being in a modern relationship with her. Straight up ask her if she has plans with someone else or otherwise give me her father's number because I'd like to propose to her for engagement. Sounds stupid af right? It's why I'm struggling with this process... All I've known and gone out with are deviants, to have something like this feels like an entirely different world to mine but I still wanna take that step and settle with someone like her.

i don't question it anymore.

Attached: madaorepresent.jpg (704x528, 40.87K)

Looking back I suspect just laziness. The job wasn't even that bad, I just got fed up of being a wagie and wanted to do my own thing, only all I did was live everyday like it was a regular Saturday instead of pursuing anything. I started working full time when I was 16 though and I still feel like I missed out on my adolescence. I'd be better off if I'd not done it but if I were to do it again, I'd have a plan of what I was going to do with my time. I enjoyed it but it really was just like a really long weekend of drinking and sitting on the sofa.

Hell if I know. We are both a product of our time and I can't really comprehend doing it the old fashion way. How much have you talked to her at work and does seem interested?

I'd stick to the other user's advice myself but you're kind of answering your own question with how much you want to do it. Don't ask don't get situation. Takes balls to just ask someone to marry you kek, at least you'll have a story even if she says no.

>Hell if I know
You and me both, brother.
>How much have you talked to her at work and does seem interested?
We're not that close, she is interested in finding a husband though, she complained a lot about guys just not being decent and how she can't picture why everyone is out of their minds with normalizing a lot of the shit that is normal nowadays.. She compliments me plenty when she can but in a really subtle way that I just smile and don't say anything back because it's so awkwardly cute I shut down lol. I just feel like what's stopping me is fear of her being like "oh no no way :((" but i also think that's an irrational fear and i should do it anyway

I prefer my bed

>I'd stick to the other user's advice myself but you're kind of answering your own question with how much you want to do it.
Yeah sorry about it... It's just very confusing to me, average dude, was wondering if anyone knew someone like that but at least I'd be relieved knowing it won't work out like that... I'll do it on Monday bros, next schizo Friday bane thread I'll give an update

>fear of her being like "oh no no way
Possibly, most girls would absolutely say no to such a serious proposal but then again if she likes you and is ready to take a chance it might work. I'd say it mostly comes down to how much you are willing to risk. Even if she says no at first she might appreciate your advances and come around to like you anyway

oh great, another normie congregating thread. let's see what i do with this one

how old are you?

>next schizo Friday bane thread I'll give an update
I'm looking forward to it, good luck brother

25, but did everything and I'm huet
Will see. Like that user said it'll at least be something i can say i embarrassingly did and failed, kek
Thanks for the wishes, fellow user

Attached: 1649031609214 1642765568819.webm (1000x1250, 2.15M)

I'll be here to find out. My parents only married because my mum asked my dad to marry her and he didn't want to say no. A year later I was shit out.

>huet
Jesus christ. Sorry, was in a rush.
I just did everything i wanted to do and don't want it no more. Weed, shrooms, experiences, parties, clubs, drinking, i wanna move on and this one particular girl unlike the ones i was in relationships with seems like the one to do just that with if I'm to have a good healthy family. Maybe I'm retarded and we'll break off engagement 2 weeks in, i think I'll take 6 months engagement, if everything goes well and she's a decent enough person to be around like a part of my family, I'll go for marriage. If things don't go well, well, at least it was a decent relationship without much of the lovey dovey soulmates cringe.. That is if things go through with her and her family in the first place lol otherwise it'll be nipped in the bud and no hurt feelings.

Kek how long have they been together? Are they typical don't give much of a fuck kind of person living their lives?

going out is so 2009

Second question, yes. They divorced when I was 4. No one in my family has ever stayed in a marriage. I like to think I'll find a lasting relationship and break the trend but honestly there's nothing wrong with fucking up either. They're all happy. Better to have loved and lost etc.