Imagine drinking

Imagine drinking

Attached: rogersterling_madmen.jpg (458x458, 54.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glb2U6y-GdU&ab_channel=KidRock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Milk based drinks are fucking nasty.

Did people really drink just straight up vodka milks back in the day? For what purpose?

Drukbros.... We lost.

Nectar

Attached: DSC_7630-scaled-e1594700367983.jpg (2048x2560, 420.79K)

DRUK CHADS NEVER LOSE

he had an ulcer

camgirl handle?

finally, time to crush some pbr druk bros

Drinking and watching Sopranos for the first time, kino night incoming

I figured it had to have been a heartburn kind of thing but ulcer also makes sense, I guess. Obviously just not drinking wasn't an option.

Once I have 2 drinks it's over. I go into a bender for 3 days. Piss myself, wake up in weird places and am a terror to be around

>Watching Sopranos for the first time
God I wish I were 17 again. Don't worry kid, I won't report you

I'm 30 fuck face, not everyone has seen every show ever like your neet ass

These things suck.
They always seem like a good idea but they're too carbonated to be refreshing. The favours aren't particularly great, they're weak and artificial tasting and kind of metallic.
They're also way too expensive for what they are.

Calm down gramps

his doctor told him to drink milk so because he is an alcoholic he had white russians

I love milk it is the best drink in the world. Only water is close enough to beat it. If you like soda, then you got institutionalized by society at a young age.

For me its drinking untill the pain stops, it never does

you could buy some stuff, then only drink it after bars and liquor stores close for the night
you'll be mad as hell, but you will have to stop and go to bed

funniest thing you ever did druk?

The hangovers get worse every year

I love it, but it hasn't agreed with my tummy since I turned 25. Almond milk is my alternative, but it's not the same. Non lactose, onions milk, you can miss me with all of that shit

Seriously, if you're that concerned about your weight, just drink vodka and lacroix and make them really weak.

What are my fellow DRUK bros WATCHIN and DRINKIN tonight?

Attached: time to hit the bottle.png (310x208, 39.41K)

I met a girl outside a nightclub who was claiming to be related to members of the Sicilian mafia so I called her a nigger.
She was into me I think.

imagine not drinking

Attached: druk.jpg (1920x1080, 289.11K)

You know guys, sometimes I make a thread on Yea Forums that I think is really funny or will lead to great discussion; check it out for a couple hours and sees it got archived without any replies. Do I feel sad about that? Sure, but you know what; life goes on. Tomorrow is another day, another opportunity, and I'm sure my next thread I start will be a great success

Attached: fdef6aad6a10b426d6925227032d8ebc[1].jpg (980x1471, 134.54K)

WHAT A LIFE

>Called her a nigger

Attached: 6a01053653b3c7970b0282e102854f200b-800wi.jpg (800x537, 505.25K)

Tonight I'm drinking Bacardi Cola's, and watching Better Call Saul season 5

I guess she kind of reacted like Christopher Walken, she was laughing and seemed very positive about it and me. I had to explain the whole thing about the Moors. But instead of shooting me she just didn't give up the pussy.

Attached: dahmer-passed-out-in-germany.jpg (1000x686, 272.77K)

men rarely drank at home back in the 50s/60s from what I hear. they either drank at work during the day then went home and didn't drink other than a night cap or they went to their local bar

Nah, every home activity was accompanied by a drink for them. Eating dinner? Have some wine. Fixing your car? Well I gotta have some beer. Sit down at night to watch TV? Better have some scotch to lowkey sip on the entire evening

why post this every thread?

DRUK chads always win

I admire your posting commitment

Got some nice bourbon the other day (basil hayden). It's hilarious to me how whiskey, and other hard liquors also I guess, are judged by how shitty they DON'T taste. "Oh wow that's smooth. It barely burns my throat at all when consuming!"

If you watch movies from the golden age of hollywood they're all constantly going over to their home bar and getting some bourbon or gin so I think those people were having casual drinks at home all the time

Imagine waking up and needing a hair of the dog...or 12.

Watching my 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves beat the Cincinnati Reds.

home bars used to be normal furniture back in the day. Check out this example from Only Fools & Horses

Attached: a684fe33940591afab917feed69dc01c.jpg (2197x1463, 505.18K)

For me its being drunk 24/7

I have no drunk any alcohol for a year and two weeks. AMA

Attached: bond one mandela cern.jpg (1920x1080, 164.62K)

I climbed through my bedroom window using a ladder and left a note for my parents in the kitchen not to disturb me the next morning.
I threw up out the same window on a different occasion. Our dogs ate it.

why? any other substances?

Because I have gout and alcohol just causes me pain anymore also it's a waste of life. And I cut way back on pot. I don't do anything else, except caffeine now and then. Coffee once every few years.

Where was your gout? Mine was in my big toe. It felt like powdered glass and lava in my joint. Even a tissue paper on it would feel like you were grinding it with a chainsaw.

Does anyone else have a lot of trouble sleeping if you get drunk in the afternoon then stop around dinner time

Yeah, I got drunk and passed out around 8pm, woke up at 12am and couldn't go back to sleep. It was over.

Nice, my grandparents in their livingroom had a whole wooden closet interior built around the walls, and one of the cabinet doors opens up into a huge liquor cabinet with a mirror and lights and everything. They don't do that kind of stuff anymore

Do you drink 0% alcohol beer

>Where was your gout? Mine was in my big toe. It felt like powdered glass and lava in my joint
Ouch that's fairly common, although awful. Mine is all over. Big toes, top of feet, middle of chest, arms, yeah no more drinky for me and a lot of other things.

>Even a tissue paper on it would feel like you were grinding it with a chainsaw.

I hear that. I won't wear a suit or dress shoes or jeans ever again. Fuck dress codes. I dress like Kim Jon Un now almost and it's great.

Every fucking eyetie I’ve ever met has said this

good for you user

>0% alcohol beer
Actually no such thing, even O'Doul's (spelling?) has some alcohol in it, like 1%.

>Mine is all over

Yeah, fuck that shit.

Remember /druk/ is Cronenberg approved.

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-134112.png (1079x1141, 314.07K)

Attached: pairofjeans.gif (320x186, 3.55M)

ever watch columbo? all the richfag murderers in that show have a home bar and are constantly sauced up

I'm fine so long as I remember to avoid foods high in niacin (Pop Tarts will nearly kill me off with pain, so they're gone too) and drink metric tons of water. oh and I don't eat as much red meat as I'd like anymore since that can trigger it too.
It's a weird disease that forces you to get into good shape and to eat right.

0.5% or less is considered alcohol-free over here (Belgium), and there are many such products. Just curious if that was something you were trying out, I often drink NA beers when I'm at bars and have to drive a car

How do I go to a bar as a complete autist and not look like a fool?

Thanks. May anyone struggling take some strength from your warm post and put them over the top to quit whatever is chaining them down.

>Just curious if that was something you were trying out, I often drink NA beers when I'm at bars and have to drive a car

No, I decided early on that I also didn't want to give anyone the impression that I drink at all, nor do I want to go to bars anymore really, unless they have kick ass food, but I make sure to loudly order a root beer and I just say I have gout if they pester me, then drop the subject.

seconding this.

God I love milk.

go to the bar and order the drink you want. sit down and have your drink.

Order what you want in a clear voice, yet remaining polite and then shut up. Faggots talk too much.
Be a man of few words, then make the few you use count.

are you asking about going by yourself?
>find a local bar where its usually just regulars
>go earlier on a weekday at first when its not very busy
>chat it up with the bar tender and have a few drinks
>start going once a week, you'll meet new people each time
>keep repeating until you know everyone at the bar
>go on weekend nights when its busy and meet women
just don't get too drunk and make an ass out of yourself

Try to convince yourself that nobody really cares about you, they make take notice of you and have their opinion, but they aren't really that bothered by you. Once you get past that burden you can just sort of hang around comfortably

Imagine drinking... and listening to music
youtube.com/watch?v=glb2U6y-GdU&ab_channel=KidRock

Attached: 1645642348628.jpg (393x474, 54.81K)

>Walk in
>Sit down
>Drink
its that simple

this user fucks for sure^

Establish dominance by glassing the bartender in the face when he asks what'll it be.
Then whip around and accuse everyone of being too stupid and weak to stop you. Then relax and enjoy.

I'm not an autist and will occasionally go to the bar alone for a drink or two to kill time. It is completely socially acceptable to nurse your drink while browsing your phone, reading a book, or watching whatever is on the bar Yea Forums. You don't have to strike up any convos if you don't want to, although you can also feel free to try if you want to improve your social skills. If a stranger tries to strike up a convo with you, play along for as long as you can, unless theyre being rude.

The only bad etiquette is taking up a large table by yourself if the bar is busy, easy take a stool at the bar or a two-top.

I always feel like shit if I get drunk too early and sober up before bed

For me its drinking untill i throw up

Lads, I think it's gonna be one of those nights where I'm a depressed drunk. Any tips for this situation?

Attached: nm9EfCD.jpg (919x720, 59.43K)

Drink and watch a comfy TV show

Trailer Park Boys season 13 (Jail) where you're headed, buddy.