>Wakanda

>"“We have taken many African American travelers into Egypt, where it’s actually their first time visiting the motherland. I have seen people completely blown away with the history they find that is not taught in schools. Egypt was a land of Pharos, Queens, and Royalty, and it is important that Black travelers experience this history and where they come from,” Webb stated."

>travelnoire.com/inside-the-black-owned-travel-agency-working-to-empower-black-heritage-tourism-in-egypt

Attached: 1649422490437.png (579x731, 848.02K)

Will we ever get kino of Napoleon in Egypt?

Attached: napoleon egypt.jpg (631x900, 79.6K)

Kek I know those Egyptians are just using every Jew trick in order to swindle these retards.

>egyptians weren't even black
>what are nubians
>american blacks are mostly from west africa anyway
>they should go admire the wondrous mud walls of Mali

>sub-Saharan blacks
>we wuz pharoahs
Shits embarrassing, how have they not noticed that NONE of the statues, engravings or murals look like them. Christ even the mummified bodies that have been recovered weren't black

>Indians and Chinese are the same because their countries are on the same continent

Based negro logic

wait a fucking minute ... black people really think Egypt is their MOTHERLAND?

Im pretty sure slaves came from the mid areas of Africa.

i find it hilarious that nigerians hate americans black for trying that shit too lol. doesn't matter if they're black or white, americans that do "my ancestors" shit are always annoying.

Reminder the African continent was named after a white Roman.

I never noticed that the black panther pose mimicked the egyptian statues, it make this flick even more embarrassing.

It is silly that people act like ancient Egyptian history is this unknown hidden thing. It is common knowledge that there are ruins, hieroglyphs and mummies of pharaohs there.

This is what we get for not teaching West Africa in history class...

The other way around. He was named after Africa because he conquered it.

>Britain is a land of kangz and queens and royalty therefore all British people iz kangz!
It actually makes me sad reading this stuff because it’s such a weak cope. I don’t know why they do this to themselves especially considering that the Egyptians were not Sub-Saharan blacks

Inferiority complex is a sonuvabitch

Attached: we wuz.jpg (681x459, 85.45K)

On a similar note, It is silly when people describe large ancient structures as being impossible to build without alien intervention.

Recently, I saw a tv program where an Egyptian pyramid was being excavated and a large capstone was lifted without machinery, using a man powered crane. The host remarked that it was being excavated, perhaps in a similar manner to how it was built and I was thinking the same thing. Plenty can be done by man power alone. However, we do have the advantage of using tools with better metallurgical properties today.

lmao anglogermcucks coping again

Remember: anglogermcucks are Asian migrants from the ADs and will never ever be European (or Egyptian). Sucks for them lol

Attached: FED326D3-0352-4481-8848-71D8A6FBCC11.jpg (958x1024, 206.7K)

they are impossible to build without alien invasion, those aliens being indo-european people

>*uncurls jewish claws*
>opens divide_and_conquer folder
>hmmmmm... this one
>submit post

>blacks getting ripped off in the bazaars of Cairo by haggling egyptians gesturing and rambling in Arabic.

Attached: 31536000.jpg.jpg (1000x668, 530.77K)

16 posts in and no one has "y'all were dickwashers" posting yet

Blacks are very desperate. They have next to no identity worth value

dont forget rampant incest, slavery, and manically religious fervor to the point of suicide.

This is what happens when you have a country that isn't based around a people. The real America died when they started letting in immigrants from Europe in the 1800's.

It's a funny meme, but the picture it's based on actually depicts circumcision.

>>what are nubians
People from Sudan. You know, that country that isn't Egypt.

>ancient egypt was not taught in schools
bitch my 10 yr old niece is learning about egypt right now. try going to school nigger

>we're going to fight the imperialistic establishment
>by doing a pose from the marvel movie

This is what happens when you just raise people to consume products and nothing else, they have no hold over whats real and what has been marketed to them

kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-220716_Brave.png (968x319, 58.05K)

you already posted this on /int/
aka where it belongs

It’s retarded either way, but the difference is that there is very little relation between modern day black Americans and Egyptians. They are not all that similar genetically

>i know a black woman whos actually from africa
>she hates africans and calls them niggers
>says she will never send money back home because all they know how to do is scam each other and get scammed
shes based

Do northern Europeans ever actually say they are Romans/Greeks etc? I only ever see it in these Jewish memes.

Hey did you know that there did exist African kingdom’s in west africa? Egypt wasn’t one of them but ghana, mali and Ethiopia had them. And keeping this on board topic, I’m Surprised there wasn’t enough movies made about them

Attached: CD49F941-5033-44B5-B68D-4FD80861EADF.png (1440x810, 1.98M)

The joke is that only non-Euro buildings are "alien-made". It's a subtle racism.

Black americans are from Western Africa

>Ethiopia
>west africa

I know user, I was just trying to find another example

The great mosque of Djenne is pretty cool, I guess

If Hollywood hebrews really cared about representation for blacks in movies they would make movies about shit like this instead of shoehorning blacks into stories about medieval Europe, etc
I don’t think anyone would complain if they did that instead

A historical fantasy movie about prester John from ethiopia would be kino

London is like the same distance to Cairo.

How did negroes cross the Sahara desert to be kangz without inventing written language, metallurgy or the wheel first?
Also why didn't negroes domesticate any of the readily available fauna on their continent?
Why didn't negroes sail to Madagascar before the Asians crossed an entire ocean to do just that?

who are you to tell africans what they should do?

Literally made by the French.

Since we are talking ancestors, one of mine took part in the Egyptian campaign and was a general for Napoleon. Movie would be cool if done right.

Shits funny as fuck to me.
>be me white as fucking paper
>take ancestry dna test
>Coptic Egyptian

They were white. These lil cherubs need to take a March to the Congo or naroibi with their “kings”. Kings of the trash pile.

egyptians never died. they are dead now but when they were around they never died. you wouldn't understand.

Never forget the Amerinigger '''black nationalists''' who went to Nigeria and asked why locals kept laughing at them and saying no refunds.

uhh, medbros...?

Attached: 1603852813372.png (1080x964, 293.7K)

Reminder that the jews and NWO Establishment had spent centuries turning niggers into the ultimate golem weapon against white people

Also you would be surprised to know the long history of Marxism in the black community. Very interesting

Attached: 20211018_152002.jpg (2172x3862, 494.43K)

And there go my sides.

Based We Wuz scammer

>I’m Surprised there wasn’t enough movies made about them
Africa produces more movies than America and Europe combined, unfortunately none of the movies are focused on ancient times, it's more like blacksploitation.

don't they have any cognitive dissonance when they step off the plane and realise egyptians look nothing like them?

I smell a shill.

How do Egyptians feel that Imported Americans think they are the real Egyptians and basically trying to self insert into their history

Dey stole our land

We wuz building pyramids long befo the Egyptians

>my brother Kang do not go to America they will change you
>nah it’ll be ok
>centuries later
>WHATS GOOD NIGGA HOLLA AT YA BOY WE WUZ KANGZ

>The real America died when they started letting in immigrants from Europe in the 1800's.
>the country of immigrants from Europe died when it let in immigrants from Europe
Or were you talking about the Natives?

More like blacksploitkino

Pretty sure they laugh at the monkeys

>Anglos who left one part of England to live in another part of England
ftfy

>gypsyrat sewer dog seething other a race that achieved more in 100 years than his shithole during it's entire existence
lmao

Attached: 1645360529511.png (232x217, 68.86K)

Dude must be an Anglophile and as is common for those “people” it is scared of the CELTIC, ROMAN, AND HUSSAR BVLLS that their women throw themselves at

Reminder that the original Romans were caucasian

Modern Italians are not white. Most of them are Muslim rape babies from the Middle Ages

I mean it us true that Ancient Egyptians build the Pyramids and the modern Egyptians found them, but more than likely both of those societies looked like, well, Sand Niggas, the short invasion of Nubians on modern Egyptians didn't have much impact on an decaying kingdom, because purposely destroying some monuments faces

How am I a shill, for pointing out something obvious?

There was iron in Oyo and Benin Kingdom

There are certainly some true gems but what I've seen was rather crappy, kind of like 95% of bollywood.

That might really be true, except they were building them as slave laborers lmao

Ameriniggers didnt come from Kenya

>they should go admire the wondrous mud walls of Mali
you joke but that's more culture than the entirety of gypsymania has

Attached: 1638896454236.jpg (720x741, 76.18K)

Hahaha you don't even know why user mentioned Nubians, do you?

same for Spain

You’re retarded

AmeriKKKans never went to the Moon

Ancient Egyptians still have living descendents: Copts. I know a Copt family, they're only half a shade darker than me. Kangz is pure fantasy.

white people like to focus on deluded egyptian "we wuz kangz" people (a tiny minority of african americans) and deliberately ignore sub saharan africa's history and the fact that they were light years ahead of their european contemporaries

Americas are for people with amerindian blood

Go back to Europe

So many people making bank off so many dumb assholes.

Attached: 1649362470186.png (406x375, 196.49K)

Correct, I didn't read the post properly because I am retarded.

> they were light years ahead of their european contemporaries

Attached: 7F7B074A-D08F-4C63-A830-93602F6C8038.jpg (851x1191, 144.26K)