Colonel, we are SG1

Colonel, we are SG1.

Attached: sgjw.jpg (800x600, 106.77K)

GOOLD?

Attached: 1610909871313.jpg (700x393, 130.2K)

based goold poster

Rewatched "A Matter of Time" yesterday, one of the scariest episodes of SG-1.

Attached: carter tags.webm (720x406, 2.82M)

I just rewatched "Heroes (part 1)"
I don't want to watch part 2, bros.
I don't want to say goodbye again.

Due to time dilation they're still there

Attached: 1633419178108.jpg (1024x576, 380.55K)

kino episode

Attached: first man through the gate.webm (700x392, 2.87M)

Jaffer, KREE

Attached: 1646832778377.jpg (560x690, 184K)

Based Sally Malcolm didn't forget about SG10 and wrote two books to explain how they get rescued.

What if they sat on a Gould in the woods that would be weird

fishgoold

Attached: Fishgoold.webm (854x462, 2.93M)

Do I put my penis in?

Attached: 1621626112074.jpg (1106x1012, 66.91K)

they were rescued in one of the novels

Attached: cute_mirror_ezri.webm (550x600, 1.03M)

Attached: Warwick Davis vs Goold.webm (480x360, 1.26M)

>Colonel user, you didn't forget to report for penis inspection did you?

Attached: 1646829437110.jpg (700x465, 28.5K)

every morning and evening

Attached: hammond approves.png (600x560, 266.82K)

i've missed this OP image. dibs on 4

The shot of O'Neill lying downed on the ground as the al'kesh passes by over them is probably the best shot in the entire series. Prove me wrong.
the two-parter would have worked best as the season 8 finale if he really did bite the dust, making mitchell more organic an replacement

S7 was the perfect ending, Jack sacrificing himself to save earf. RDA was fucking terrible in S8, fat and phoning it in and completely out of place as a general.

Continium was the best SG episode/movie ever, it was such a kino final for SG1

Attached: 1649176389331.png (639x864, 686.37K)

Jaffa tongue my Chappa'ai

Attached: 1642771331992.jpg (320x237, 21.41K)

Which one is better? 1, 2 or 3 "L"?

Attached: 1636751700564.jpg (1083x783, 43.9K)

are all of you on period?

Attached: heroes (1).webm (716x572, 2.74M)

I rewatched some episodes recently and I've gotta say I'm impressed by the way they consistently have someone run through the logical alternatives. Like in the repeating time episode (I forget the name of the ep but WHACKO and you know what I'm talking about), they go down a list of established canon to try and fix the issue like trying to interrupt the cycle by dialing out, then figuring that doesn't work so using that information to dial out to other worlds and establishing a pattern of affected rings.

They always make some effort to come up with "why wouldn't this shit we previously did work now". They actually remember that they've previously traveled in time. They remember that they've previously been trapped in a virtual world. They remember solutions.
It's only when you watch other shows this becomes crystal clear because the other shows don't do it. Even good sci fi like TNG suffers from amnesia at times. And the more modern shows just don't give two fucks about continuity whatsoever.

yeah. love details like this,
like when someone is acting weird they mention ryacs brainwashing or the foothold situation.
it makes all the stand alone episodes feel much more connected

Did they ever bring back the kid from the Reetou episode? I remember he went to live with the Tok'Ra.

if you count the roleplaying book as canon
>Charlie survived and successfully blended. He is different from other Tok'ra. (RPG: "Core Rulebook")

For me? It's the bodysnatcher aliums.

Such a stupid episode, because that is not how black holes work. *sigh*

your stupid

Why don't they just pull the plug of the stargate?

The gate was pulling the energy from the black hole.

>son, do you know what color this phone is?

Attached: comfy.jpg (800x800, 89.41K)

>Black hole sucks in energy and matter

Attached: 1647272335669.jpg (657x527, 31.85K)

Yeah but you don't need a lot of energy to keep a gate open, right?

WHY HALF THE ACTROS CANT SAY GOAULD
THEY ALL SAY GUUUULD

it runs on magic, who knows how much it takes?

It's like "colonel", Carter says "kernel".

I wonder if any of the system lords ever ordered their jaffa to shit themselves just for a laugh.

>show about magic wormholes
>takes issue with black hole depiction
i assume all theoretical physics and science shit is fake anyway just enjoy them as plot devices in your comfy scifi you autist.

Attached: scienceworshippper.jpg (514x536, 33.09K)

That's how its pronounced though

Hammond says Goold because he's a boomer
Jack says Goold because he's a dumbass
Carter says Goa'uld because she's a scientist and uses the proper terms
Teal'C says Goa'uld because it's his language

Stargates can run on literally any power source, that includes vacuum energy

Is it worth finishing season 10? I just started it now and I'm not a fan of the Ori stuff.
But I want to get into Atlantis proper already.

>the stargate doesn't shut off until the stream of matter is completed
>severs the rope and air tubes

Attached: omoc.jpg (1000x563, 64.78K)

Bro you could've started watching Atlantis like 3 seasons ago

I mean, it did look like there was a cut in the film so maybe the 38 minute window was up

make sense

I am trying to push through season 9 and 10 but feels like a weak spin off

She's got a face between cute and sexy and it makes my dick diamonds

But they don't even get wormholes right, they turn them into trek transporter suicide machines because they didn't bother asking any scientists. The whole gate address system makes no sense either.

I did for a while but then I felt like it was referencing too much to things in SG-1 that I had no idea what they were talking about.

Same. Mitchell just doesn't do it for me as a commanding officer. He looks way too young to be such a high rank. Carter should've just taken command.

so very extremely canadian though

Attached: lezri_dancing.webm (760x706, 2.87M)

>transporter suicide machines

The stargate is like 3 different transportation tech in one: subspace, wormhole and transporter suicide machines. in that order

They barely knew how to use the gate, maybe they didn't have enough power and the wormhole shut itself off.

Watched “The Other Side” last night. Fuck SG-1. Meddling in the affairs of other planets isn’t okay UNLESS they’re muh evil space nazis. At least let the old hitler guy come through the gate. Keep him as a prisoner and make him give you information about their superior tech. Stupid ass episode.

why are you bothered by this? can you do all the mathematical proofs that show all this shit is actually real anyway or are you basing your knowledge of black holes and wormholes on cosmos tier documentaries? genuinely curious, why do you think this stuff is real?

I prefer true wormhole type transporters where each side of the portal is literally physically contiguous with the other side, like you could see through the stargate like any other doorway. Dan Simmons does this really well in the Hyperion books

the one-way-only rule makes it kino though, even if the cgi is shit

i do like those more too . i think the wormhole drive of atlantis is the only thing in stargate show like this.

They’re also the only way they could actually exist (if the laws of physics allow for them at all)