Ruining your body for a shitty movie

>ruining your body for a shitty movie
Is there a sadder destiny for an actor?

Attached: EqyRfNOXEAMXg4p.png (679x636, 683.25K)

more money and bitches you will ever have in your life

Sad? It’s the best outcome here in particular. He’s a thin skinned faggot and now he’s just as vapid on the inside as out. I call that a win for schadenfreude.

Yeah I bet Jared Leto slammed shitload of pussy after this movie.

Attached: 27.jpg (1000x1481, 428.99K)

money maybe, bitches? never.

you have an odd definition of ruin

That one still makes me laugh

This one is funny because nobody saw that movie.

Is he eating turds? He's Indian so it could very well be.

what's fucked up is that he doesn't even take his shirt off in the movie

>ruining your body

I like the nonchalant gingerbread house just sitting there.

Baby jirl you will show me bob and vagene. Send iTunes gift cards or a picture of your pussy to [email protected] thank you with fast the kindly

>eating the poo from the loo

hope it was worth it samir

Attached: gingerbread house.jpg (212x357, 33.13K)

Has this guy been in anything notable? I've only ever seen him in that episode of that shitty Jordan Peele version of The Twilight Zone.

his body was already ruined being a 5'5 shitskin

It’s part of the meal

People actually eat those things?

>ruining your body
S E E T H E
E
E
T
H
E

Attached: kumai.jpg (2000x1328, 771.3K)

He directed and starred in this god awful movie based on a true story of how he met his gay, fat, sickly wife. It's actually sort of based though, because he played himself and got a much cuter girl to play the role of his wife.

same could be said for Bale in American Hustle, one of the most boring movies ever

SIRS

How exactly did the world change from John Lenin getting shot?

>photoshoot from inside a dollhouse

ngl that is kino

the irony of a publication called mens health constantly having gear users on every cover is amusing to me

Why did he get so jacked? He has zero shirtless scenes if I remember

It got better.

Yeah, if they wanna leave humanity behind

Indeed

Did he even have a single shirtless scene in it? Lmao

How was this ruining his body? He looks like he's in much better shape than Silicon Valley.

more like Chapter 11

Isn’t this the effeminate pajeet with a lisp from Silicon Valley? Imagine him speaking while looking like he does now. Definitely not compensating or anything.

you COULD look like this natty

the bug lady trolled him

no and he only got "jacked" during reshoots lol

That’s why every rich and famous person is so happy right?

What the fuck did he do? Seems like he did the most unnatural shit that revoltingly morphed his face as well.

>height: 5' 8½" (1,74 m)

Attached: Mel amused.jpg (500x740, 78.49K)

more sirs than you could ever needful

Attached: mrsmith.jpg (200x200, 5.12K)

>ruining
How so? looks much better than some skinny fat nerd. If you are talking about steroids, they are not dangerous if used right

he was chubby originally so no one could tell what his face was actually like

At his height it doesn't matter how buff he gets, he will still always be perceived as an inferior male

HGH, it's that shit that makes your head grow

No matter how much he lifts, he will always be Kumail and therefore shall be insufferable. Weight training alone won’t fix a flawed and obnoxious personality.

>ruining
Dude probably got laid for the first time in his fucking life because of the massive stack of steroids the studio bought for him.

>obnoxious personality.
Well we were talking about pure looks here. Sure he is always a pajeet but better to be muscular poo than skinny fat.

american hustle? try the machinist

If anything, he had a better chance at a career as the meek clown. Now he is a human sideshow.

wait i thought that was russell peters

The funniest thing about this is that you never see that chiseled body in the movie. So it was all for naught.

Attached: 211103-Kumail-Nanjiani-ew-208p-a22285.jpg (2500x1667, 2.25M)

Rogan said the jaw comes from clenching when you lift. Is this bullshit?

Holy shit, that's a crappy gingerbread house.

Women don’t like aggressive guys with big muscles. They want a sensitive type.

the best way to get jaw gains is to use cocaine, you'll be clenching and unclenching like a madman

I miss Indoor kids podcast

Yes. Clenching your jaw while you lift might fuck your teeth up, but roid jaw is directly from uhh... roids.

Women don’t know what they fucking want, asshole.

Attached: 1649448048819.jpg (1215x791, 201.72K)

Mirin dem legs kek

Attached: 1620765661802.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

it's human growth hormone.

They want confident assertive types. They want to know that you know what you want and that you have a pair.

what about an aggressive guy with sensitive muscles

Attached: 1640377274681.png (443x449, 205.14K)

It was not all for naught do you know how bad that costume would look if he were stick Indian manlet mode. He’d look like shit. Now his shoulders and arms are more prominent and bigger so it makes the costume drape off his upper body instead of looking like they put it on a child sized mannequin. The movie is shit but he bulked up for that costume. Literally no one wants to see a disgusting scrawny man. Fuck there is genuinely nothing more repulsive than a skinny man, honestly.

I clench my jaw all the time and even in my sleep and have a babyback bitch jawline.

bro how fat are you

SIRS DO NOT JUICE

35% gang, represent

Dude, they custom-made outfits in these movies that look good on whoever wears them.

Nope lol, a skinny man is fucking repulsive. I hate skinny men. Honestly. Like if you’re scrawny what the fuck are you even doing with yourself. You look like shit. A real man has a body, not built like a twig boy who could be beat up by a middle schooler. If you’re not over 200 lbs I won’t even give you the time of day.