BANNED FOR 10 YEARS

by the academy

Attached: willsmith-t.jpg (1200x720, 50.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/will-smith-news-academy-investigation-oscar-b2054236.html
edition.cnn.com/2022/04/01/entertainment/will-smith-resigns-from-academy/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/will-smith-news-academy-investigation-oscar-b2054236.html

Attached: tenor (8).gif (496x280, 1.25M)

UNCLE PHIL, I DON'T PHIL SO GOOD...

I have no respect for this cuck, but 10 fucking years for a slap? These are the same organizations that protected pedophiles and sexual deviants like Polanski

Smith and GI Hoe made the award show watchable.

Why would organizations full of sexual deviants punish someone for being a sexual deviant?

What about the pedophiles and sexual abusers

Polanski didn’t bend a kid over the podium and rape them on live tv

OHOHOHO
I knew this was gonna happen

why don't tey want me maanee

Welcome to erf

Attached: 20220408_150610.jpg (1440x1080, 170.64K)

didn du nuffin

Why didn't anyone tell me Denzel was so based?

Attached: 1636831578794.png (635x1319, 536.93K)

yeah but will's a nigger

Attached: roman-polanski-con-emmanuelle-seigner.jpg (400x581, 32.82K)

*the song MMM BOP starts playing but it's MMM KEK instead*

>but 10 fucking years for a slap?
No not only for slap but you would have to see the event to understand, they had to do it, it's either him or them.

Until all negroes are banned, the academy awards will continue to be a joke.

NO AWARDS FOR YOU

10 YEARS

Attached: MV5BZTEwOTdiNDQtYTI4MS00OWZhLTg0ZTktOTg4MTczNTUzODBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 32.95K)

Will Smith is a cuck but so is Chris Rock. Couldn't take a hit and got people defending him like a little bitch that he is like he has no agency of his own.

Just fuck my shit up F A M

WELL I DO DECLARE WE’VE GOT OURSELVES A FEISTY ONE HERE AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS GENTLEMEN

Attached: 1ac.png (600x749, 255.7K)

Feels kinda surreal seeing people from all sorts of places with all political ideologies and backgrounds pretending to be offended by cuck negro slapping funny negro. It's like everyone but you is in on something and conspiring to keep you out.

Attached: 1636199050958.png (550x535, 198.01K)

Was just about to type this.

There's no point in banning Polanski because the moment he sets foot in the US he gets arrested.

FAKE CHEEK FAKE HAND FAKE SLAP FAKE APOLOGY FAKE BANNING

Attached: Chris Rock Padding.jpg (680x638, 51.14K)

why is it so hard for blacks to just say will smith fucked up and deserves to be severely punished

Sick of that apologetic shit every time a n- AFRICAN AMERICAN pitches a fit. Fuck em

BANHAMMERED
KEKED
FUCKED

Attached: Banned.png (922x388, 84.77K)

>Is was dat devil-man dat did it, dat devil-man. Smiff is'a good boi. He dindo nuthin'.

They should give him an award, considering this is the first time in way over a decade people actually gave a shit about the Oscars

RIP Will Cucksmith

But he already resigned.
edition.cnn.com/2022/04/01/entertainment/will-smith-resigns-from-academy/index.html

Tranette no passto

Attached: 1626307561690.png (474x393, 290.01K)

It's just 10 years exclusion from the Academy Awards, it's not like it's 10 years in prison for christ's sake

janny sir... there's something you need to look at...

>Mr Smith shall not be permitted to attend any Academy events or programs, in person or virtually
How do you ban someone virtually? Just reset your router lol.

Career over

can he just change his IP?

Attached: Vicky Laugh.webm (652x1080, 773.22K)

Boss, there's something about this one. I think his fellow buckaroos might have done him in before us.

This is a black thing isn't it?

Okay, but what that means isn't exactly clear. Is he only banned from attending events for 10 years? Does that mean he can't be nominated for or win Academy awards for 10 years or just that he can't go tot he shows?

for actors it is

They always circle the wagon because they have solidarity and whites don't.

Should have banned Jada. She's the real culprit.

Take your meds schizo

Yes, these are the same organizations that are based

If it was Tom Hanks it would've just been a warning.

airplane mode

They wanted to make him into wholesome oscarwinning negro. He'd be set for life... But his whore wife ruined it

>I am retarded please make fun of me

stagedtards, how do you explain this?

>didn't use "ITS OVER" in the title
shame on you

Brutal.
Lesson: choose your wife carefully and protect yourself as much as you possibly can before tying the knot

Okay if you say so. Chowderhead.

>dem digits

the real joke is the oscars letting him stay in the event and collect his award and THEN ban him..

And he gets to keep the fucking oscar? Fucking scumbags.

>ban evades
Heh, nothing personal

I'll pray for you fatty.

he still can be nominated and win a oscar.

>win Best Actor Oscar
>resign in disgrace from Academy
>get banned from Oscars for ten years
Could he BE a bigger fuck up?

Attached: 1648893932087.png (672x739, 419.03K)

I'll join you in doing a big think so I can feel sophisticated and spiritual even though I'm just an 80 iq coon

>tfw black

We are actually blaming Jada for buck breaking him in public

Voluntarily give up his Oscar.

Hope he's got money tucked away because shits about to get hard

He Will never be nominated ever again anyway.

Also reed the damn article

>You can't fire me, I quit!
Really? So he just can't go accept it?

>t. 80 IQ obese mutt
lmaoing at yur lyfe

He was basically done winning Oscars anyway, right? He's peaked so why not slap Chris Rock and get permabanned?

yeah how will the guy with hundreds of millions possible cope with being banned from an awards show.....

>BANNED FOR 10 YEARS
I don't want to be all weird, but this is exactly what I said should happen
tv/thread/165878631/#165880598

OH NO NO NO

Watch him win another one in his 60s

>someone crosslinked my post
I'm famous now.

You just know jada gave him the business too

>He goes for money
user, his issues are beyond money. He could have 1 trillion dollars and he would still be a sad fuck bitching about his situation.

He still got nominated and won an Oscar after he ran away from the US, user.

fake image

he's not a jew. (((They))) get vindictive when their golem rebel or embarrass them.

What? That's my post?

Cope

What did he mean by this?

80 iq coons are still more valuable than spiritually dead physicalist bugmen centered in the middle of the bell curve

This doesn't feel right

I feel you bro. Normies are copycat virtue signaling retards.

Based Dolph. It's over for Will.

>but 10 fucking years for a slap
it wasn't a slap, it was the portrayal of toxic masculinity

Attached: Chris Rock Cheek Padding.png (1572x890, 1.09M)

You're getting too close user.
Stop.
We won't tell you again.

Attached: 1648282264424.jpg (729x1024, 48.21K)

He's a good guy is Denzel. I've heard him interviewed by morons trying to push him into saying something about race and politics, but he just won't engage with it. He never points the finger.

Bullshit. That's just an error in the deepfake. This moment was prerecorded with two homeless stand-ins before the awards and stitched into the live broadcast.

sorry sweatys that's actually my post

The real funny part:

>Jada ain't banned.

>why is it so hard for blacks to just say will smith fucked up and deserves to be severely punished
Meanwhile mutts with 3% potato nigger heritage throw a fit everytime a cop faces consequences for breaking the law.. Someone is a hypocrite retard methinks