/sev/ - Severance General

Attached: 1643594088690.png (1918x802, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVqlMfQ3Sl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What race is this?

Bros, Mark is going to save waspfu, right?

americano

Refined

Attached: milchick.png (1564x792, 1.61M)

youtube.com/watch?v=TVqlMfQ3Sl8

Attached: 1636185487771.webm (1482x620, 1.62M)

I like how they shaved his beard to give him the illusion of having a neck. I don't get why his glasses have to sit on the end of his nose though.

still undecided if i hate milchik or think he's based

He has a great stache if that count's for anything

first show that's captured my full attention since The Leftovers

Depends on if he's a revealed to be a good guy or bad guy in s2

Triple severance inbound.

Milchick is based and misunderstood pilled.

Attached: pain.png (1778x663, 918.54K)

Attached: helly mirror.webm (1918x802, 3M)

harmony cobell is odd. she was fired from her job and lost her shit but still warns milchick, who couldve cared less about her when she was leaving, about someone being in the security room and marks innie being out, why would she do this after losing everything? her life WAS lumon and it is now gone.

my two theories are she is just blatantly loyal to eagans principles and just cant betray them even after what happened to her, or she was genuinely trying to warn helly and cobel has a bigger plan to bring down lumon.
either that or she is a careerist like milchick and wants to get extra brownie point to get rehired again

He's from the owl-people.

She has nice shoulders, I was pleasantly surprised.

I want to suck on her collarbones

It's gonna be pain waiting for season 2...

I mean waiting 7 days was a struggle in itself

Attached: tfw no season 2.png (1401x873, 917.92K)

almost perfect season finale holy fuck was that kino

How did they film this?

They are gonna react to mark saying: "Yes mark she is alive, we found the baby"

based

Attached: severance_danceparty.webm (1918x802, 2.94M)

No they're not, he's holding the wedding picture so Devon is going to know what he's talking about and she's also going to explain to Mark that she met his innie.

OH N-

Attached: severance-s01e09-the-we-we-are-1080p-atvp-web-dl-ddp5-1-atmos-h-264-tepes-mkv-00.jpg (1918x802, 1.11M)

3 : 1 shoulder width to head width. That's a ratio men have.
that's likely a man dressed as a woman.

So why does Cobel care so much about Mark and why is she so obsessed with Lumon? Is she just horny for Mark or does it go beyond that. Why is she acting like a bitch at work and then some nice old lady neighbor after work? I don't understand this character at all.

Great, now Helly just got even hotter

No they're not, nor do they share our values. Keir sorted the departments by virtue, Macrodats are clever and true, while O&D's more cruelty-centered.

Attached: 1640187287970.png (848x387, 326.3K)

what makes him so kino?

sodomite
that's not anything to take pleasure in or be proud of.

Damn, will he ever get there?

Why does men look so much like women on tv broes :'(

She has nothing else besides Lumon. Overinvoled, devotee wagie.

It's the moustache

Any fellow Nataliechads?

Attached: 602445C1-1BE3-4BC7-A7A2-FE2D4C0C33AE.jpg (491x349, 39.89K)

unspoken secret of hollywood and western cinema in general is that there are a plethora of celebrities that are transgender and do not reveal to be so to the public.

alright alex jones. what else are the illuminati up to?

mirror image is edited in, i think

its the moustache, the mini fro, and the short sleeve button ups

Attached: seth milchick.jpg (2394x1600, 580.45K)

He just is, there is no need to explain. You just feel.

Attached: 1647591148172.png (874x444, 314.77K)

i think she just likes the outie mark or pities him. i don't know really know about that.
but in one episode you can see photo of her as a kid in the lumon school or eagan school. whatever it was called. so she's been involved with them from kid. so that would explain the obsession.

Attached: heat-pacino-greatass.jpg (1119x528, 189.08K)

A literal prostitute is vice president.

Hey don't steal my cobel post from the last thread

HE'S GOT A GREAT A(fro)

Yeah probably some kind of unfulfilled childhood fantasy related to Lumon that she's still trying to pursue

One of the funniest scenes in the series, the fucking upbeat music that plays after he says that kek

I need one of Helly walking with determination out of the restroom and through the party. music during that was badass too

Attached: qobPkcr.png (1482x620, 706.53K)

He never frowns.

Are you sure that's her that could be helly or someone else

Let the bot work, how else are we gonna get a proper chat in here?

he's a severed slave, he just lives as his innie 24/7. Basically they wiped his previous mind and indoctrinated him into being a good Lumon worker

I mean he wasn't smiling when he got bit

STOLEN VALOR STOLEN VALOR

Is the show good? Wondering if I should watch it.

Attached: 1644977461485.jpg (1242x1648, 962.49K)

do it, faggot

>black man takes credit for other people's work
what did they mean by this?

Attached: blackmanwhosnotmilchick.png (1920x1080, 1008.94K)

Attached: fd.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

He'd be terrifying if he were.

start it right now

hell yes thank you user. love that insolent determined look on her face

Would be a neat idea to further sever the severed as a punishment for escaping, so they'd have a version whose whole existence is being locked in some solitary cell inside the HQ, where they'd be forced to spend a couple hours daily instead of the ol' break room. Though it wouldn't exactly be punishing the original innies so it's really just a dreadful thought thinking at it from the outside.

no i'm not 100% sure, could be someone else. but it was black&white photo. i think it said 1952. in front of old gate with the name of the place on top of it.

john turturro was honestly my favourite part of this ep. guy conveyed so much with zero dialogue
i really enjoyed the structure of the ep, the different strands all complimented each other really well

I'm glad they're giving him an interesting outie story

he was probably a test severance case used for military deployments